P-Bold and AMS stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.33%

P-Bold and AMS stack

Im planning on running P-Bold along side 4-ad and 1-ad by AMS for 8 weeks, i have 3 bottles of p-bold what should i dose it at, i could do all 3 in the 1 cycle for 8 weeks or maybe do less dosage(2 bottles) for 8 weeks then do a seperate single bottle 30 day cycle at the recommended dosage, for pct i will be using The MAN Up Stack (Nolvadren-XT & Prometheus Rising)

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would dose all as per their labels. U have enough for 8 weeks correct? However understand that stacking will increase suppression so its paramount to have a solid PCT. This stack should safely produce some good gains though and not be too harsh on your body. Diet and smart training is key.

Consider logging this.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%

Sorry meant to ask your age and experience ?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I second to Cordeen, you may want to run proper PCT after stacking those three compounds!

3 bottles of P-BOLD is enough for 8 weeks at 6-7 ml a day which will be good dose, even though you may want to start lower! BTW, how many bottles of 1-AD and 4-AD you have? If you have just one of each, I'd run them at the last 4 weeks of the cycle but if you have 2 of both, run them through whole cycle.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.33%

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I second to Cordeen, you may want to run proper PCT after stacking those three compounds!

3 bottles of P-BOLD is enough for 8 weeks at 6-7 ml a day which will be good dose, even though you may want to start lower! BTW, how many bottles of 1-AD and 4-AD you have? If you have just one of each, I'd run them at the last 4 weeks of the cycle but if you have 2 of both, run them through whole cycle.
    23, i have had quite a bit of experience 2x super dmz original formula, 1x super dmz 2, and androdrol cycle.
    yeah ive only got 1 bottle of 1-ad and 4-ad i was thinking of doing that (last 4 weeks)
    i was trying to do the calculations with the 3 bottles on how to last the 8 weeks, i wanted to start off lower then really build it up, but yeah what dosage would u recommend for like weeks 1 then 2-8
    and as for pct ill use the man up stack and chuck in nolvadex and maybe erase pro near the end to continue through
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy123 View Post
    23, i have had quite a bit of experience 2x super dmz original formula, 1x super dmz 2, and androdrol cycle.
    yeah ive only got 1 bottle of 1-ad and 4-ad i was thinking of doing that (last 4 weeks)
    i was trying to do the calculations with the 3 bottles on how to last the 8 weeks, i wanted to start off lower then really build it up, but yeah what dosage would u recommend for like weeks 1 then 2-8
    and as for pct ill use the man up stack and chuck in nolvadex and maybe erase pro near the end to continue through
    You could do something like 4/5/6/7/7/7/8/8 with P-BOLD and take 2 caps of both 1-Andro and 4-AD on last 30 days. That's how I'd run them. That plan should yield to some steady, maintainable, relatively dry gains!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy123 View Post
    Im planning on running P-Bold along side 4-ad and 1-ad by AMS for 8 weeks, i have 3 bottles of p-bold what should i dose it at, i could do all 3 in the 1 cycle for 8 weeks or maybe do less dosage(2 bottles) for 8 weeks then do a seperate single bottle 30 day cycle at the recommended dosage, for pct i will be using The MAN Up Stack (Nolvadren-XT & Prometheus Rising)
    how did this work out?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Tren LV and AMS 4ad-utt stack
    By jimmiceman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. AMS stack and what to expect
    By Liftingstud in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 05:33 PM
  3. Subweevil's AI, AMS, MST, and ON Goodnight and Grow Stack!!
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 12:33 PM
  4. Bold and Havoc stack advice
    By pitching101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 10:01 PM
  5. Hemadrol, Bold, and ???? Stack
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 10:27 PM