INPUT NEEDED!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

INPUT NEEDED!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

INPUT NEEDED!!!

ok I was originally going to run epi @ 60/60/80/80/100/100 and run that solo but a buddy of mine has convinced me to un test/tren cycle

so now, I started epi like 2 days ago can I still start test/tren now? or no?

he said I can inject test 2 days a week each day 1cc and tren 2 day a week as well, he is going to show me the process on how to do it, he said its a 10 week cycle and I will see good gains for which i'm paying around $130

he doesn't run a PCT but which I will daa,erase,clomid and keep letro around during cycle anything else I am missing?

24 yrs old
    190 lbs
    bodyfat 14%
    looking to bulk

INPUT IS APPRECIATED

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

i think you need to seriously consider what you just asked. youre contemplating running an aas cycle without knowing a single thing about it. and then your soure of info is gonna be your dumass friend that doesnt run pct. i tihnk you should just do the epi, and learn mroe about injectables before getting into that. dont worry, itll always be there, not like its about to become illegal lol
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I've done a good amount of research seen people start with a ph to get going then just go from there I can research all I want but until I actually do it then I can get experience and learn more from it
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bulk88
    he said I can inject test 2 days a week each day 1cc and tren 2 day a week as well, he is going to show me the process on how to do it, he said its a 10 week cycle and I will see good gains for which i'm paying around $130
    if you dont even know that, then you havnt researched **** when it comes to aas usage. what sites will you use? what size needle for said sites. what size needle for drawing? how many needles will you need? how do you aspirate? what do you do if you nick a blood vessel? do you even know what dose test and tren youd be using? when do you start pct?

sounds mean, but seriously? your original post makes you sound like you dont know what youre doing and its decisions under those circumstances that makes steroids a taboo
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

If anything i would just do test... tren is a whole nother animal and only for pros test you will really enjoy bud... just get on test since you have such an easy connection... test cycles you could still run epi with...
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post

if you dont even know that, then you havnt researched **** when it comes to aas usage. what sites will you use? what size needle for said sites. what size needle for drawing? how many needles will you need? how do you aspirate? what do you do if you nick a blood vessel? do you even know what dose test and tren youd be using? when do you start pct?

sounds mean, but seriously? your original post makes you sound like you dont know what youre doing and its decisions under those circumstances that makes steroids a taboo
    Honestly he said hes doing a pct... which his pct would not be elite enough for a test and tren cycle... which is why i just recommend the epi and test idea...
    With tren you would need hcg... shuts you down way to hard...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Madds87 I think you are right I might just try test I hear tren is way harsh I just want to experience for myself
    Thunder humper all that I have read on other sites such as needle sizes where to inject and to rotate sites alot of info but of course you're way more experienced then I am but everyone always has there way of doing things I just gotta find what works for me
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87

Honestly he said hes doing a pct... which his pct would not be elite enough for a test and tren cycle... which is why i just recommend the epi and test idea...
    With tren you would need hcg... shuts you down way to hard...
    my point was that he's taking advice on what to do from someone that doesnt run pct for a test/tren cycle. not the best source for guidance

and no im not experienced with it at all lol. im just well read on the matter. im not allowing myself to inject till im 30 or so. and i actually agree with just tst or test epi. thatll be a much better option
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post

my point was that he's taking advice on what to do from someone that doesnt run pct for a test/tren cycle. not the best source for guidance
    True true... but anyones a friend that can get me the goods
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Hey what my friend does with his pct is his business I research and actually know to do one but ill just go with test before I even think of tren thanks guys appreciate your responses bad or good

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transdermal homemade formula input needed
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Supplements
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 08:19 PM
  2. Non SERM PCT - Your Input Needed!
    By neoborn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:50 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 06:23 PM
  4. Lab results - your inputs needed.