FIRST OFF THIS IS MY DIET

9:00am meal 1-shake, scrambled egg

11:30am meal 2-shake, 1 chicken breast and broccoli

post workout-shake

post cardio meal-1 chicken breast and broccoli

5:00pm meal 5-1 chicken breast and broccoli

7:30pm meal 6-shake, 2 pork steaks and broccoli

9:30pm meal 7-shake

(every three days ill have half of a rice)

411g protein
    0 CARBS
    40G FATS
    6-10 LITRES WATER A DAY

I AIM FOR A 1000 CALORIE DEFICIT EVERY DAY
    1 HR WEIGHT TRAINING
    50 MINUTES CARDIO

THE REASON IVE TOLD YOU ALL THIS IS I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE GETTING TOLD WHEN ASKING ABOUT WINNY AND CLEN CYCLES TO GET THERE DIETS ON POINT BEFORE ANYTHING...............WELL I AM TRAINING PROPER AND EATING PROPER IM PRETTY LEAN AND QUITE MUSCULAR AND AM READY FOR THE NEXT STEP SHALL WE SAY IM NOW LOOKING TO BE REALLY RIPPED.

THIS IS BASICALLY MY LONG WINDED ATTEMPT TO GET A GOOD DISCUSSION ON GETTING REALLY LOW BF USING CLEN, WINNY OR ANY THING ELSE.

THANKS
    Last edited by DrLector187; 11-21-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: TYPO

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Why are you screaming and why are you eating so little? Well drinking since more than half of your meals are shakes.

Eating too low below maintenance can be counter productive by senisng your body into starvation mode. Also, broccoli has carbs.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28%

thanks for the reply mate,
    im eating 2412 calories daily and burning 3250 thats 838 calories in deficit
    how am i under eating? my goal is to burn fat and maintain as much muscle as possible.
    over half of my meals are shakes? in a way yes but only 2 of my meals are just shakes 1 is post weight training/pre cardio and the other is before bed. yes i have shake with my other meals but thats to up my protein in the meal, broccoli is indeed carbs but fibrous carbs it also raises test and is heathy is it not? broccolis calories are basicaly burned off just by digesting it also i deplete for 3 days and then carb up on the 4th day to stop starvation
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DrLector187
    how am i under eating? my goal is to burn fat and maintain as much muscle as possible.
    over half of my meals are shakes? in a way yes but only 2 of my meals are just shakes 1 is post weight training/pre cardio and the other is before bed. yes i have shake with my other meals but thats to up my protein in the meal, broccoli is indeed carbs but fibrous carbs it also raises test and is heathy is it not? broccolis calories are basicaly burned off just by digesting it also i deplete for 3 days and then carb up on the 4th day to stop starvation
    The broccoli comment was just to inform you that you are eating carbs. Also there is nothing wrong with carbs or broccoli for that matter.

I can't say for sure that you are undereating, I was just posting that for your knowledge.

What are your stats? Because even for a cut 2412 sounds low. MY activity level may be higher than yours but I personally eat 3800 and have been maintaining weight at that.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.87%

Quote Originally Posted by DrLector187 View Post
    Okay, so you are eating roughly 2400 calories a day, and for your height and current weight, that is definitely already going to give youa deficit well within numbers for weightloss. One mustn't forget to account for their BMR, or basal metabolic rate. This is how many calories your body burns if you were to stay in bed and absolutely not do anything! Since you are eating a little below what a man your size should eat to maintain, you are putting a deficit on your body already and if you continue this long enough you will harm your thyroid thus thwarting weightloss and actually end up storing fat and eventually gaining weight. With you adding resistance training and cardio, you are putting even more stress and exertion on your body without replenishing enough and leaving yourself with a deficit of roughly 2,000cals, which is considered unhealthy for sure.

My suggestion is to consume more solid meals, and if you like extremely low carb, you can at least allow yourself 50g, a day to assist in muscle recovery and synthesis. You can choose low glycemic carbs that will hold less water and you can keep your lean physique. If you have been on this unhealthy diet for quite some time, then don't be surprised if your body actually stalls or gains a little weight at first. Once it realizes you aren't starving anymore, it will continue burning the extra calories.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.68%

Everyone does things differently.
    Im trying to figure out what your question is...are you trying to pair up diet with certain anabolics?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I carb cycle... It allows me to barely eat under my deficit, get a ton of protein and I dont have to eliminate my carbs just cut them back on certain days and up them on others. I always lose weight when I am cycling like that and usually gain some nice lean mass. OH YEAH>>> DONT TYPE IN CAPS ITS RUDE!!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting very low body fat
    By Danimozz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 10:07 PM
  2. Problems getting low body fat
    By JT54 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 01:21 PM
  3. The use of HCG and Clomid
    By thenxtgrt1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10