Going from average to ****in hulk.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Going from average to ****in hulk.


    Hey guys. Doing a 15 week cycle of test e- 750 mg. And deca-550 mg. Pinned on mon.day. injection went well in my deltoid. No pain or anything. I have my pct ready and i have adex on hand. It's okay... i know it's really high dose but i know what im doing. Its approved. My training is the cube method. If you dont know what it is look that **** up. I plan on hitting pr's like an animal later. Stay tuned.

  2. New Member
    ludbg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    1525
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    35.73%

    In bro!

    good luck!
  3. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by ludbg
    In bro!

    good luck!
    Thank you man.. i pin again tomorrow. Smashing back today. It's gonna be a glorious 15 weeks
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42577
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    50.97%

    Def in!
  5. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Pinned again today. Hurts a little now lol. Dull aasss needle forgot to tell change after drawing.

    I destroyed my back yesterday. I know i won't be feeling much til nxt week but boy.. the placebo effect kicks in good.

    I did low.. seated.. and high rows for 4 sets 10-8 rep. Two second squeeze. 40 second break. Then reverse flies and pull ups following the same protocol.

    I forgot to mention im a powerlifter. I weigh 225-230 and can deadlift 545. Squat 480 annd bench 340. Not good i know.. not my all time best at all due to injury and dropping weight. I'm coming back though with a vengeance though.
  6. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42577
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    50.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1
    Pinned again today. Hurts a little now lol. Dull aasss needle forgot to tell change after drawing.

    I destroyed my back yesterday. I know i won't be feeling much til nxt week but boy.. the placebo effect kicks in good.

    I did low.. seated.. and high rows for 4 sets 10-8 rep. Two second squeeze. 40 second break. Then reverse flies and pull ups following the same protocol.

    I forgot to mention im a powerlifter. I weigh 225-230 and can deadlift 545. Squat 480 annd bench 340. Not good i know.. not my all time best at all due to injury and dropping weight. I'm coming back though with a vengeance though.
    How tall are you? You're gonna gonna fun
  7. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99

    How tall are you? You're gonna gonna fun
    I am 5'8'
    I nearly crawled out of the gym today. Legs are beat.
    Did 3 sets of 3 reps of 70% of 1rm squats.. so 300. Then reverse band squats at 75 % so 335 for 1 set 3 reps. Moved on to olympic style squats 225 5x5. Then leg press for 5 sets 15 reps. Then ghr's for 3x12. 40-60 sec. Rest between sets. Its a lot harder to do than read lol
  8. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Pinned today. 300mg deca. 375 mg test.

    Speed pulls.. 10 sets 1 rep at 355 30-60 sec. Rest. Snatch pulls on a 4 inch blocks for 20 reps. SS bar squats with a close stance at 185 4 sets 8 rep. All for speed. Then back extensions 50 reps. Shrugs at 60 pound dumbells.. 3 sets 12 reps with a 3 sec squeeze. My legs are shot. Feeling good... should be kicking in next week. I cant wait.
  9. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    ****..... okay I'm getting back pumps. Mild back pumps. Feels like i just deadlifted heavy singles with the shiittiest form ever. Im going to buy some taurine and pop 1-2g daily depending the severity.
  10. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378551
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    In Bro! I b running similar cycle in a couple months, Kill that ****!
  11. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378551
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey man r u gunna upload some before photos?
  12. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,479
    Rep Power
    1861622
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    73.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'll follow long bro! You have caber or prami etc for prolactin related sides??
  13. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    In Bro! I b running similar cycle in a couple months, Kill that ****!
    Nice. Yea it's gonna be an amazing cycle. Thinking og throwing in halodrol for the last 4 weeks. Probably switching in tren in place of deca at week 8. Or if im ballsy just use both, and lower test.
  14. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'll follow long bro! You have caber or prami etc for prolactin related sides??
    Yea man. I have adex, prami and caber also aromasin. It's only week 2 so far. Week 4 should be where the fun is. I cant wait i bust my ass for this.
  15. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Hey man r u gunna upload some before photos?
    Probably not sure. Im a strength athlete so i don't really care for the looks too much.. though i am getting leaner and do eat pretty clean. But a lot of is needed for my training program haha.
  16. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378551
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post

    Nice. Yea it's gonna be an amazing cycle. Thinking og throwing in halodrol for the last 4 weeks. Probably switching in tren in place of deca at week 8. Or if im ballsy just use both, and lower test.
    Damn bro! Yeah should b a great cycle.
  17. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378551
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post

    Probably not sure. Im a strength athlete so i don't really care for the looks too much.. though i am getting leaner and do eat pretty clean. But a lot of is needed for my training program haha.
    Well u should. I totaly understand with u being a powerlifter. Don't have too work on ur core as much, I've not worried about mine like I was due too trying to add weight before the next cycle. Don't realy care now asmuch till I'm on cycle again.
    How many cycles have u ran?
  18. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,479
    Rep Power
    1861622
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    73.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

    Nice. Yea it's gonna be an amazing cycle. Thinking og throwing in halodrol for the last 4 weeks. Probably switching in tren in place of deca at week 8. Or if im ballsy just use both, and lower test.
    Why would you want to swap out deca when you would only have had around 4 weeks of stable levels?? I'd just leave deca as is man as it's very long estered and needs to be run for 10-12 weeks minimum to get the most out if it.
  19. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Why would you want to swap out deca when you would only have had around 4 weeks of stable levels?? I'd just leave deca as is man as it's very long estered and needs to be run for 10-12 weeks minimum to get the most out if it.
    I realized that yesterday actually lol. Thanks for the feed back.
  20. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Well u should. I totaly understand with u being a powerlifter. Don't have too work on ur core as much, I've not worried about mine like I was due too trying to add weight before the next cycle. Don't realy care now asmuch till I'm on cycle again.
    How many cycles have u ran?
    This will be my third as if now. I was a dumb rebel and used test + tren first cycle. Ended well actually. I actually have to work on my a lot. Helps prevent injury in the long run. I just don't do for looks training. At least not yet until after cycle to get some fat off.
  21. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    I pinned today... owe. Not used to the deltoid injections just yet. Took some aroma today too.. 6.5.

    Today i had deadlift off a 4 inch block 100% max effort. Worked up to 565. Then did straight leg sumo deadlift for 65% of 1rm.. that's 355 for 6 reps 2 sets. Then did dumbell rows.. 3 sets, 10 reps with 100's 30 sec rest in between sets. With a 2 second squeeze. Shrugs with 50 pound dumbells, 3 sets, 20 reps, 2 second pause squeeze. Feeling good. Cant wait til it all hits me though.!!! Have any of you had 50+ pound strength gains in a cycle? Jw
  22. New Member
    Brandon0212's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    2528
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    0.11%

    Subbed bro
  23. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Okay.. so my deltoids are kinda swollen. Itchy and dont really radiate heat. This is around the injection site. I've got no spasm-y out break.. and i also read a lot about this and found a correlation between deca and test cycles to itchy. Swollen injection sites. I'm not sure why this is happening? Can the oil be trapped a little in the deltoid which causes this since it's a long ester? Idk at all so help? Thanks.
  24. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378551
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post
    Okay.. so my deltoids are kinda swollen. Itchy and dont really radiate heat. This is around the injection site. I've got no spasm-y out break.. and i also read a lot about this and found a correlation between deca and test cycles to itchy. Swollen injection sites. I'm not sure why this is happening? Can the oil be trapped a little in the deltoid which causes this since it's a long ester? Idk at all so help? Thanks.
    I was gunna pin in my delt on next cycle but ur kinda scaring me.
  25. New Member
    Richyyrich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post
    Okay.. so my deltoids are kinda swollen. Itchy and dont really radiate heat. This is around the injection site. I've got no spasm-y out break.. and i also read a lot about this and found a correlation between deca and test cycles to itchy. Swollen injection sites. I'm not sure why this is happening? Can the oil be trapped a little in the deltoid which causes this since it's a long ester? Idk at all so help? Thanks.
    My first cycle was a blend and had deca in it. Same thing happened to me. My buddy who gave me the gear suggested I ditch that bottle since it was half empty anyway and start a new one incase some sort of bacteria was trapped in it. I went to the doc immediately and was prescribed Prednisolone. Switched away from delts for a couple injections, swelling and rash disappeared...from then on I cautiously pinned with an excessive amount of alcohol wipes making sure I wiped every surface in contact with the pin/vile thoroughly. I suggest you just go to the and say you think u came in contact with something and are having an adverse allergic reaction? Not positive of the gear being trapped in the delt, never heard of that.
  26. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by Richyyrich View Post

    My first cycle was a blend and had deca in it. Same thing happened to me. My buddy who gave me the gear suggested I ditch that bottle since it was half empty anyway and start a new one incase some sort of bacteria was trapped in it. I went to the doc immediately and was prescribed Prednisolone. Switched away from delts for a couple injections, swelling and rash disappeared...from then on I cautiously pinned with an excessive amount of alcohol wipes making sure I wiped every surface in contact with the pin/vile thoroughly. I suggest you just go to the and say you think u came in contact with something and are having an adverse allergic reaction? Not positive of the gear being trapped in the delt, never heard of that.
    Yea i mean it's a solid gear brand. Idk but anything can happen. Swelling is still there. Redness too. I feel fine though. I may just have to switch to glute or quad. I'm going to try and heat up the gear a tad and see if that helps anything
  27. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    I was gunna pin in my delt on next cycle but ur kinda scaring me.
    Lmao it may just be me man. I got vet grade stuff.
  28. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Yuup. Today i killed it.

    Speed bench at 210 5x5. Incline presses with 70s 3 sets 15 reps. 2 sets of 100 reps of tricep push downs at 50 pounds with squeeze at the end. Had to do band flies for 15 reps 4 sets squeeze for 2 seconds. 3 sets of standing military presses with 40s. My triceps were shot at this point. Then 1 set of 50 straight reps of abs on incline. Friday i wont be able to walk though you'll see why.
  29. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by Richyyrich View Post

    My first cycle was a blend and had deca in it. Same thing happened to me. My buddy who gave me the gear suggested I ditch that bottle since it was half empty anyway and start a new one incase some sort of bacteria was trapped in it. I went to the doc immediately and was prescribed Prednisolone. Switched away from delts for a couple injections, swelling and rash disappeared...from then on I cautiously pinned with an excessive amount of alcohol wipes making sure I wiped every surface in contact with the pin/vile thoroughly. I suggest you just go to the and say you think u came in contact with something and are having an adverse allergic reaction? Not positive of the gear being trapped in the delt, never heard of that.
    I think it may be what is called sterile abscess?
  30. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    I injected today in my quads. 300 deca and 375 test e. I warmed em up because there was some clear thing(s) floating around. I heated it up and most cleared away. Im assuming it was slighty crystalized. The place i got it from is reallyyyy dependable. It's 300mg/1ml so the gear probably is high concentration.
  31. New Member
    Richyyrich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post
    I think it may be what is called sterile abscess?
    Hmm you may be right since I am prone to abscesses in different areas of my body, just never my shoulders... Has your swelling/itchiness gone away?
  32. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by Richyyrich View Post

    Hmm you may be right since I am prone to abscesses in different areas of my body, just never my shoulders... Has your swelling/itchiness gone away?
    Yea it has. But it's still there. Ive been injecting 2.75ml of gear my deltoid. They say it's a small muscle and can max take two ml until abscess takes place. So im switching to quads.
  33. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Innnnnn
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  34. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Innnnnn
    Haha my man. Nice to have you. I forgot to note i have water retention up the arse. Not really in the face as i thought it would. But in the gut mostly. Im taking some aromasin tomorrow. Only using anti e's if i get itchy nips or crazy water bloat. I do not want to hurt my gains.
  35. New Member
    Richyyrich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post
    Yea it has. But it's still there. Ive been injecting 2.75ml of gear my deltoid. They say it's a small muscle and can max take two ml until abscess takes place. So im switching to quads.
    I have heard of that before from my bud. The delt has a limit for sure but your quads should be gtg
  36. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by Richyyrich View Post

    I have heard of that before from my bud. The delt has a limit for sure but your quads should be gtg
    Not to mention... i have pip like a bitch though. I have squats today... **** the pain.
  37. New Member
    Richyyrich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post
    Not to mention... i have pip like a bitch though. I have squats today... **** the pain.
    Well, you are pinning like close to 3ml that's a fcking lot lol... I notice when ever I get a good solid leg workout and push through the pip i won't even notice it....maybe it was just my rage blocking out the pain hahah
  38. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by Richyyrich View Post

    Well, you are pinning like close to 3ml that's a fcking lot lol... I notice when ever I get a good solid leg workout and push through the pip i won't even notice it....maybe it was just my rage blocking out the pain hahah
    Man i pinned two ml in one quad. Then .75 in the other and i dont feel **** in that one. I wonder what will happen if i spread it out? Less pip and less chance of abscess maybe. I can only make a correlation until i try it. I'm gonna have to do that today though.... fight it.
  39. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6166
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

    Im trying to increase blood flow too
  40. New Member
    Richyyrich's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post
    Man i pinned two ml in one quad. Then .75 in the other and i dont feel **** in that one. I wonder what will happen if i spread it out? Less pip and less chance of abscess maybe. I can only make a correlation until i try it. I'm gonna have to do that today though.... fight it.
    That's a good idea splitting up the dose....maybe u can do more of an even split next pin and that could possibly lessen the pip like u said...let me know what happens
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:20 AM
  2. Going from 278 to 230 lbs @ 6'3"
    By Norwegian in forum Pics
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 03:08 PM
  3. clen/t3 to go from 8 to 6%..??
    By sportf190 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 01:47 PM
  4. clen/t3 to go from 8% to 6% bodyfat help dose
    By sportf190 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 09:31 PM
  5. Going from M1T to Max LMG?
    By BIGPHILL1984 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in