4AD vs. dermacrine

1. 4AD vs. dermacrine

What is everyone's feelings on using 4ad over dermacrine for a test base in my next cycle? Any advantages or disadvantages?

Just thinking outside of the box case I can't find dermacrine before I start my next cycle.

Any feed back

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

2. Will be running a 6 week cycle of TBol along with StanoDrol then Stano by itself for 2 weeks after the TBol

3. dermacrine is topical dhea, much better than oral so its a much better option. since its been discontinued though, rs transaderm is the only topical dhea left. oral dhea is still not a bad choice though since you probly dont reslly have many options
    •   

4. Hmmm interesting as I thought dermacrine converts to test not DHEA. Ok back to the drawing board lol

5. Ok what I meant to post was it directly converts to Test

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    Hmmm interesting as I thought dermacrine converts to test not DHEA. Ok back to the drawing board lol

4-dhea and 1-dhea are 2-step conversions to test and 1-test foolio. did you think dermacrine was just rubbing testosterone on your body?

7. Lol!!! Good point but no I knew it went through some conversion. Just got confused I guess. New to dermacrine thus doing research now and seeing what other options I have. But like u said they r few.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergomax LMG/4AD vs. Mdien/4AD
    By methyl-D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 01:49 PM
  2. 1ad/4ad vs M1T/ad
    By Jon BLaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 06:54 PM
  3. 19Nor/4AD vs 1-T/4AD
    By kraftkid in forum Anabolics