IN NEED OF BEST CYCLE INFO FOR CUTTING

calikidd22

Awards
IM 5'11 220 AND LOOKING TO CUT DOWN TO 205.
i WAS THINKING OF TAKING EQ AND WINNY. NOT LOOKINGTO RUN ANY TEST FOR I DONT WANT TO PUT ON ANY MORE SIZE.
IM CURRENTLY GOING TO GYM TWICE A DAY. CARDIO IN THE MORNING AND LIFTING HIGH REPS AT NIGHT.
MY NUTRITION WILL BE ON POINT JUST NEED CYCLE INFO.
THANKS
CALIKIDD22

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Even if your not tryin to gain test should still be in your cycle... Even at 150-200mg wk...

As for cutting why don't you try a fat burnner or clen or something like that. Really no need to shut yourself down just to drop some fat.

JMO

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
How much cal. Are you goin to be cutting from your diet? I wouldn't tell you to take EQ, that to me isn't smart alot of people get crazy hungry on it.

As for cutting these work best

Var,primo,tren, winni,clen and DNP.... The last works the best but it's got the most possable sides. What you use is up to you, there are lots of options out there

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
EQ is bold clone and that's for bulking...you should look into hdrol or epi

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
reduce calories for 8 weeks with more reduced calories for pct

calikidd22

Awards
Thanks for the help I can pretty much get anything so that is why I am asking what is a legit cycle to take. Im willing to give anything a try even if you can break it down dosage wise and possibly help with some nutrition that would be great. Ill post a pic of me so you can get a n idea what i look like now.

calikidd22

Awards
How much cal. Are you goin to be cutting from your diet? I wouldn't tell you to take EQ, that to me isn't smart alot of people get crazy hungry on it.

As for cutting these work best

Var,primo,tren, winni,clen and DNP.... The last works the best but it's got the most possable sides. What you use is up to you, there are lots of options out there
I just ran a 2 week cycle of DNP i was sweating alot ran 3 pils a day. it was legit i think i just need to tighten down my nuitrition.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the help I can pretty much get anything so that is why I am asking what is a legit cycle to take. Im willing to give anything a try even if you can break it down dosage wise and possibly help with some nutrition that would be great. Ill post a pic of me so you can get a n idea what i look like now.
this statement tells me that using a ph probably isnt needed, we can def help with diet and nutrition if your willing to try dropping weight naturally with a few support supplements. check out my promo for a logging opp

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/217940-who-wants-lose.html