Slight puff

  1. Registered User
    Shorty6890's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0

    Slight puff


    Im 4weeks into stano at 600 and 2 weeks into epi at 36 mg ive always had slightly puffy nipples and its increasing should I start dosing exemestane? Or is this just part of cycle and will return to normal during pct ?

  2. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty6890
    Im 4weeks into stano at 600 and 2 weeks into epi at 36 mg ive always had slightly puffy nipples and its increasing should I start dosing exemestane? Or is this just part of cycle and will return to normal during pct ?
    Go ahead and start.
    Stano and epi in theory should reverse gyno, but some people are special cases.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Registered User
    Shorty6890's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Go ahead and start.
    Stano and epi in theory should reverse gyno, but some people are special cases.
    Yeah I guess im a special case.. What would you dose 12.5 eod? And do I hace to run the exemestane all the way thru pct then or can I just go to my normal pct at the end of my cycle
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    I would go with 12.5 every day to start. If it subsides, go EOD, if it gets worse, you can bump it to 25. I personally run mine at 25 throughout a cycle but I run cycles that usually leave for excess estrogen conversion. I'm betting if your exem is legit 12.5mg a day will zap it.

    What do you have in mind for pct?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Registered User
    Shorty6890's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I would go with 12.5 every day to start. If it subsides, go EOD, if it gets worse, you can bump it to 25. I personally run mine at 25 throughout a cycle but I run cycles that usually leave for excess estrogen conversion. I'm betting if your exem is legit 12.5mg a day will zap it.

    What do you have in mind for pct?
    Okay and my pct is
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Daa 3g ed
    Reversitol.v2 0/0/3/2/1/1
    Liquid t911 3ml ed
  6. Registered User
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,124
    Answers
    0

    Are you noticing just puffiness or are you getting some tenderness as well? I've always had puffiness behind my nips because I store fat there. When I'm eating on a calorie surplus, it gets a little worse. Now, I recently had a gyno flare-up while taking Trenavar and it's WAY different than a little puffiness. My nips were sore to the touch. Not the surface of them, but under the skin. AND I can even feeling the swelling/nodules behind them. You might just be having a little fat gain while on cycle. I mean, it never hurts to play it on the safe side. But from my experience gyno is WAY more than just a little puffiness.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  7. Registered User
    Shorty6890's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0

    Yeah there not sore or anything just puffy. And i have put on a little fat since I started bc im bulking si thats prolly what it is..would you play it safe and start the exeme or wait a few.days?
  8. Registered User
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Answers
    0

    My nips got a bit puffy after a recent epi run. Inhibit-p helped me out tremendously dosed at 2 caps daily.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  9. Registered User
    Shorty6890's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman
    My nips got a bit puffy after a recent epi run. Inhibit-p helped me out tremendously dosed at 2 caps daily.
    I was thinking about inhibit. Ive seen alot of mixed reviews tho I would like to just use exeme bc I already got it but may have to buy some inhibit
  10. Registered User
    Shorty6890's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman
    My nips got a bit puffy after a recent epi run. Inhibit-p helped me out tremendously dosed at 2 caps daily.
    Did you use it after your cycle?
  11. Registered User
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty6890

    Did you use it after your cycle?
    Yupp used it during pct.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  12. Registered User
    Shorty6890's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0

    So I started using exeme abiut 4 days ago at 12.5 ed and its doing nothing for my slighty puffy nips wich I didnt think it really would bc im pretty sure it only lowers e2 I think this is a prolactin problem or just my hormones changing on cycle but I would like to play it safe and zap it so would liquid caber be to hardcore should I go with inhibit p? Thoughts please
  13. Registered User
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,124
    Answers
    0

    Either of those will work fine. I'm still wondering if you've just got some extra bf going on right now though. However, it's a pointless debate without pics. Right now he only thing you can do is take something to address excess prolactin and see if it helps. If it doesn't then I would cut back you carbs a bit for a few weeks and see if that ends up helping.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  14. Registered User
    Shorty6890's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Either of those will work fine. I'm still wondering if you've just got some extra bf going on right now though. However, it's a pointless debate without pics. Right now he only thing you can do is take something to address excess prolactin and see if it helps. If it doesn't then I would cut back you carbs a bit for a few weeks and see if that ends up helping.
    i think your right with the little bit of fat part superman ill try to post a pic here soon so you can see but im gunna go ahead and get some inhibit p for pct just to play it safe
  15. Registered User
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,124
    Answers
    0

    Sounds like a great plan to me!
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  16. Registered User
    Shorty6890's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0

    Name:  IMG_20121126_025129.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  28.8 KBName:  IMG_20121126_025000.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  23.1 KB
  17. Registered User
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,124
    Answers
    0

    From the look of your pics, I wouldn't worry too much. It doesn't look like you really have any issues going on, but I would go ahead and run things as planned just in case.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  18. Registered User
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Answers
    0

    Idk they look pretty puffy to me. If it was me I'd run inhibit-p or prolactrone.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  19. Registered User
    Shorty6890's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman
    Idk they look pretty puffy to me. If it was me I'd run inhibit-p or prolactrone.
    Okay and you said inhibit worked real good for you right? I ordered some yesterday so ill start and next monday and also run another throughout pct. Just wana say thanks to both of ya ill rep when I get on the pc
  20. Registered User
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,124
    Answers
    0

    No problem brochacho! Let us know how things progress.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  21. Registered User
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty6890

    Okay and you said inhibit worked real good for you right? I ordered some yesterday so ill start and next monday and also run another throughout pct. Just wana say thanks to both of ya ill rep when I get on the pc
    Yessir it brought down my puffiness down significantly. GL man, hopefully it works for you as well!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. slightly odd post injection
    By glenihan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 10:34 PM
  2. Slight prostate pain
    By SeaHawk22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 08:59 AM
  3. Slight tint in syno conversion?
    By black06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 07:45 AM
  4. ok to slightly interupt t1-final cycle?
    By randydogsf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 11:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in