Howwedo's quest to vegas!

Page 16 of 18 First ... 1415161718 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    This **** really pisses me off...yeah it's funny and all blah blah but when you really think about they are said to be a "judgement free zone" well this is totally against that...bunch of pussies

    http://youtu.be/wPcKxcZ18uc
    Ha it's planet fitness dude what do u expect? They only go up 75lb db's and give you pizza and bagels and sh1t for walking on the treadmills
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Day 14: sdrol 15mg pinned 250mg test E

    Workout: Off day

    Diet: pretty good I carbed up a bit since I've been 5 days with low to no carbs so I ate a big fat steak and some rice and noodles

    Notes: guess I did a bit of cardio...lol...my girl who can be a bitch sometimes trust me actually did something cool...she pinned me then flipped over and said ok my turn I joked and said yeah I doubt you want to grow hair and have a deepened voice and she said no I mean it's my turn to have something stuck in my ..... Lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Ha it's planet fitness dude what do u expect? They only go up 75lb db's and give you pizza and bagels and sh1t for walking on the treadmills
    It's a gym for the skinny fat....

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Day 14: sdrol 15mg pinned 250mg test E

    Workout: Off day

    Diet: pretty good I carbed up a bit since I've been 5 days with low to no carbs so I ate a big fat steak and some rice and noodles

    Notes: guess I did a bit of cardio...lol...my girl who can be a bitch sometimes trust me actually did something cool...she pinned me then flipped over and said ok my turn I joked and said yeah I doubt you want to grow hair and have a deepened voice and she said no I mean it's my turn to have something stuck in my ..... Lol
    Lol! That's awesome.

    How's the SD treating you right now? Ive found it feels totally different on a cut with no carbs
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol! That's awesome.

    How's the SD treating you right now? Ive found it feels totally different on a cut with no carbs
    It's not to bad the pumps are pretty intense that I love and the strength is crazy crazy lol today is bench so ill be able to really see it shin I hope
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Howwedo's quest to vegas!


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    It's not to bad the pumps are pretty intense that I love and the strength is crazy crazy lol today is bench so ill be able to really see it shin I hope
    Go kill it bro
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  7. Way late but in -

    Dude - swoll as sh!t - doing some seriously good work here -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  8. Hey Rick, great log, as usual.
    How has your blood pressure been?
    I remember you had some issues last cycle.

    Peace

  9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Day 14: sdrol 15mg pinned 250mg test E

    Workout: Off day

    Diet: pretty good I carbed up a bit since I've been 5 days with low to no carbs so I ate a big fat steak and some rice and noodles

    Notes: guess I did a bit of cardio...lol...my girl who can be a bitch sometimes trust me actually did something cool...she pinned me then flipped over and said ok my turn I joked and said yeah I doubt you want to grow hair and have a deepened voice and she said no I mean it's my turn to have something stuck in my ..... Lol
    Hah nice!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

    Go kill it bro
    Trying bro
    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Way late but in -

    Dude - swoll as sh!t - doing some seriously good work here -
    Hell yeah good too see you in here
    Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Hey Rick, great log, as usual.
    How has your blood pressure been?
    I remember you had some issues last cycle.

    Peace
    Actually var did kill my BP but oddly enough sdrol has no affect I'm at around 140/85 on average
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Hah nice!
    Lol you know it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Day 14: sdrol 15mg pinned 250mg test E

    Workout: Off day

    Diet: pretty good I carbed up a bit since I've been 5 days with low to no carbs so I ate a big fat steak and some rice and noodles

    Notes: guess I did a bit of cardio...lol...my girl who can be a bitch sometimes trust me actually did something cool...she pinned me then flipped over and said ok my turn I joked and said yeah I doubt you want to grow hair and have a deepened voice and she said no I mean it's my turn to have something stuck in my ..... Lol
    Sweet! Giggity!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. My life's been crazy now my girls sister tried to kill herself and ended up getting 8 stitches in her stomach...she told the case worker she felt she needed to be punished for eating bad this past week from the holidays...she has some serious underlying problems!!! She will never be allowed to watch my daughter alone and my girl is fighting with me about that!!! Well I got my friend who is a sgt of my towns police to come over and tell my girl right to her face if she leaves my daughter with her sister without me knowing he is taking my daughter until he can get me at work to come get her and he is arresting her for endangering a child...good scare tactic good to know ppl
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    My life's been crazy now my girls sister tried to kill herself and ended up getting 8 stitches in her stomach...she told the case worker she felt she needed to be punished for eating bad this past week from the holidays...she has some serious underlying problems!!! She will never be allowed to watch my daughter alone and my girl is fighting with me about that!!! Well I got my friend who is a sgt of my towns police to come over and tell my girl right to her face if she leaves my daughter with her sister without me knowing he is taking my daughter until he can get me at work to come get her and he is arresting her for endangering a child...good scare tactic good to know ppl
    Oh my god Ricky! Wtf is going on over there?? You have some seriously nutty sh!t going on the past couple months. Wow! Glad you're keeping your head on straight, id be losing my mind by now
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Oh my god Ricky! Wtf is going on over there?? You have some seriously nutty sh!t going on the past couple months. Wow! Glad you're keeping your head on straight, id be losing my mind by now
    I said the same damn thing!!!! I'm like wtf is going on this past year lol 2013 better be easier then this year but oh well life could always be worse...also hit my thread up when you post your new pics brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    I said the same damn thing!!!! I'm like wtf is going on this past year lol 2013 better be easier then this year but oh well life could always be worse...also hit my thread up when you post your new pics brother
    You got it man. Have a nice Christmas!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. I didn't feel like waiting any longer, my finals are up in the thread today! Looking a little watery but I'm happy with it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Sdrol is seriously two different animals when carbs are involved and aren't involved lol I'm deff bumping to 20mg next week this is fun plus no sides woot woot! Love my LIV 52, fish oil multi and aegis
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Sdrol is seriously two different animals when carbs are involved and aren't involved lol I'm deff bumping to 20mg next week this is fun plus no sides woot woot! Love my LIV 52, fish oil multi and aegis
    Keep kicking ass and taking names bro
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  19. Day 17: 15mg sdrol 25mg aromasin 250mg test


    Workout: shoulders and abs...had a killer pump in my shoulders from Carbing up ouch lol strength was awesome tho

    Diet: carbed up a bit with some Xmas cookies and such but made up for it with chicken and steak for the rest of the day maint cals today

    Notes: sdrol is deff a different animal on a carb up day...strength is crazy and pumps are intense!!! I'm certainly going up to 20mg next week to get my bench up a bit more...this will give you an idea of how much glycogen sdrol can store...totally carb depleted yesterday I was 198lbs today after a heavy carb up I was at 208 haha crazy **** bros everyone is really starting to think I'm on something at this point lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Name:  image-1119274945.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  511.1 KB

    Yum citizen Eco drive watch!! I love it!

    Also got fat gripz but got two sets so if anyone wants to throw me an offer ill part with a set...brand new never worn...also got a Nike black gym bag really nice make me an offer on that as well since I got another gym bag too lol but that's a black and orange under Armor so I'm keeping that one...ill post pics if anyone is interested
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  21. We're gonna have to start calling you Ricky the Christmas Pimp.

  22. merry xmas bro,pm me about those fat gripz!im out for the day ill catch up later.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    merry xmas bro,pm me about those fat gripz!im out for the day ill catch up later.
    Already sold them broski I still have a few other things for sale in the auction place tho if you want to check them out I'd give you a good deal
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Already sold them broski I still have a few other things for sale in the auction place tho if you want to check them out I'd give you a good deal
    how dare you!jk bro,im gonna order me some,ive heard they are awesome and take workouts to a different level.hope ya had a great xmas,i know i did.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  25. Name:  image-1343811654.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  509.2 KB

    315lbs with chains 4 reps out **** yes!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  26. oh hellz yea,i can see your freakin traps standing tall as hell in the reflection on the glass!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 246"/>

    315lbs with chains 4 reps out **** yes!!!!
    Jealous man. Since getting sick I'd be lucky to hit that for 2!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 246"/>

    315lbs with chains 4 reps out **** yes!!!!
    Holy sht bro! Didn't you just set a PR at 275 for 5? Incredible progress mane!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Holy sht bro! Didn't you just set a PR at 275 for 5? Incredible progress mane!
    1 word my brother...sdrol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    1 word my brother...sdrol
    Mine will be kickin in any day now. :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The quest to return to 215 (naturally)
    By king1033 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 03:26 PM
  2. Going to Vegas soon, any suggestions?
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 12:06 PM
  3. Going to Vegas tomorrow need travel tips..
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:48 PM
  4. Planning a trip to Vegas
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Log in
Log in