First cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

First cycle

Well I'm 27 6ft 225lbs 14%bf. I've been training for 7 yrs. my friend recommended that I start with test prop and Winnie v so I could get some abs, gain strength and and look heavier than I will be. My diet is clean and I visit the gym around 5x a week. What do you think would be the recommended dosage for this gear for optimal results? I have natural gyno since I was a kid, I have liquid stane for oct and chlomid for pct. did I make the right choice? Please help, any advice is welcomed.thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Usually test only is a good first cycle just so u can measure sides. But up to you test e is better so you don't have to pin as often unless it doesn't bother you. Get an AI since you're prone to gyno and a natty test booster for pct
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks I don't mind injections, would you suggest I save the winny for my next cycle
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Personally yes, my first test cycle blew my mind with just test alone so you'll see result for sure. But you can use it if you want up to you. Just my .02
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Man you could throw winny in at the end. The reason people usually recommend a test only cycle is due to not knowing how your body reacts to certain compounds but if you add in winny as a finisher you already know how your body's reacting to test. Winnys not too harsh either man 50mg a day will do the trick. If you can get some aromasin for estrogen control during cycle and pct. Since you've got pre existing gyno get some letro just incase it flares up on cycle.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks a lot Luke I appreciate that, when would you suggest that I start taking the winny? I'm trying to get my body right for spring. Cut up get a ill bigger, ready to take my shirt off for spring break
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Civicex1984
    Thanks a lot Luke I appreciate that, when would you suggest that I start taking the winny? I'm trying to get my body right for spring. Cut up get a ill bigger, ready to take my shirt off for spring break
    I'd run it for six weeks at the end of your cycle. You can run it while the test esters are clearing so for example on a 12 week cycle you could run it on weeks 8 -14.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Civicex1984
    I'd run it the last 6 weeks before pct. you can run winny while test eaters clear so for example on a 12 week cycle you can run it weeks 8-14.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 10:50 AM
  2. First Cycle
    By JustMe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 09:51 AM
  3. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:41 PM
  4. first cycle