PROLACTRONE UNSPONSORED LOG - AnabolicMinds.com

PROLACTRONE UNSPONSORED LOG

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    PROLACTRONE UNSPONSORED LOG


    I have very mild gyno maybe a 3-4 out of 10 and it got better but then i ran tren again like an idiot and my nipples are pointy and puffy with lumps behind them. AI's will cease the lumps but not the pointy nips so ill give this an HONEST estimate, i have prescription prami and it isnt working so we will see, day 1 TODAY!!!!

  2. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    UPDATE 1- about 1 week in half my gyno is completely gone and my nipple pointyness and puffiness has decreased in HALF!!!, the estro lump reduction is due to exemestane most likely but i have been taking prescription prami for 4 weeks with minimal results and added prolactroen and look at this, it is almost all gone, will update again in a week or so, so far, extremely solid product 9/10
  3. New Member
    Littlefry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    20769

    Who is this made by?
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    wrathchild281's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1993

    nice man you told me to check out this thread. Im on day 21 of my lmg/dmz run. and im running aromasin ed at 6.25mg as well as inhibit p. Is this product much different than inhibit p?
  5. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    dunno on differences ask jbry, but my puffy nips are 85% goen and i look normal again! **** works only 12 days in
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    nice man you told me to check out this thread. Im on day 21 of my lmg/dmz run. and im running aromasin ed at 6.25mg as well as inhibit p. Is this product much different than inhibit p?
  6. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    ****s is bout a 1/2 out of ten halfway through so ya it works 9 out of 10 rating so long
  7. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I think the gyno cure is exemestane ed 25mgs letro like 4 little drops midday and prolactrone 3 times a day and if it it is really bad pramipexole
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    ****s is bout a 1/2 out of ten halfway through so ya it works 9 out of 10 rating so long
  8. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    Who is this made by?
    Black Lion Research.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  9. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    ****s is bout a 1/2 out of ten halfway through so ya it works 9 out of 10 rating so long
    Im super stoked the Prolatrone worked well for you brother. We take pride in our products.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  10. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    nice man you told me to check out this thread. Im on day 21 of my lmg/dmz run. and im running aromasin ed at 6.25mg as well as inhibit p. Is this product much different than inhibit p?
    Unfortunately yes its different. You can PM me. Im not gonna bash another company in open forum.
    If you PM me Ill tell you how and why its different and why only one of the products works.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  11. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    final review is this is a reasonably priced EFFECTIVE supplement and i have script grade prami(from the doc) and that gives me headaches and makes me feel like garbage, this works 7-9 out of 10 and at 3 a day does wonders! Brundel i am taking accutane i took your acndren which worked alrigth but i feel like accutane is warranted, you ever heard of getting it from a R.C.?
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Unfortunately yes its different. You can PM me. Im not gonna bash another company in open forum.
    If you PM me Ill tell you how and why its different and why only one of the products works.
  12. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,642
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590287

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel

    Unfortunately yes its different. You can PM me. Im not gonna bash another company in open forum.
    If you PM me Ill tell you how and why its different and why only one of the products works.
    Apple's oranges, inhibit p does its job fine.

    He could search for the explanation as to how and why its different, then see both sides of the equation, instead of one side.
  13. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Apple's oranges, inhibit p does its job fine.

    He could search for the explanation as to how and why its different, then see both sides of the equation, instead of one side.
    It is most certainly NOT apples and oranges. If you like Ill be more than willing to open the discussion publicly and we can compare research as well as bloodwork obtained by users. Your call friend.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  14. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    final review is this is a reasonably priced EFFECTIVE supplement and i have script grade prami(from the doc) and that gives me headaches and makes me feel like garbage, this works 7-9 out of 10 and at 3 a day does wonders! Brundel i am taking accutane i took your acndren which worked alrigth but i feel like accutane is warranted, you ever heard of getting it from a R.C.?
    If you still have acnedren. Up the dose to 6 caps per day. 2caps 3x daily.
    For me personally, on cycle, This is where I have to be.
    On HRT I can do 3 and Im 100% clear. Maybe one pimple here and there.

    Accutane is very harsh and I would exhaust other options first. So, try the higher dose if you still have some remaining.
    If you find it works for you Ill send you another bottle of acnedren to prevent you from taking the Accutane plunge.
    Acnedren-100% non toxic.
    Accutane-100% toxic.

    I do know of RC sites that sell accutane yes. I have also got bunk RC as well as 200mcg clen labeled nolva so....Id beware.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  15. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    If you want me to run acnedren as a log ill buy 2 bottles if you send me 4 or whatever you think is fair
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    If you still have acnedren. Up the dose to 6 caps per day. 2caps 3x daily.
    For me personally, on cycle, This is where I have to be.
    On HRT I can do 3 and Im 100% clear. Maybe one pimple here and there.

    Accutane is very harsh and I would exhaust other options first. So, try the higher dose if you still have some remaining.
    If you find it works for you Ill send you another bottle of acnedren to prevent you from taking the Accutane plunge.
    Acnedren-100% non toxic.
    Accutane-100% toxic.

    I do know of RC sites that sell accutane yes. I have also got bunk RC as well as 200mcg clen labeled nolva so....Id beware.
  16. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    If you want me to run acnedren as a log ill buy 2 bottles if you send me 4 or whatever you think is fair
    Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  17. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    just did man
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.
  18. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I did notice the acnedren after not taking it for like 5 dayss that it dried me up nopticeably so im interested in trying 6 caps aday
  19. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    343819

    I just ordered a bottle. I have caber on hand for my next cycle; but you guys are saying it works just as well as caber or better? My Prolactin levels right now are at 14 (within normal range), I've been off gear for 8 weeks and going to start a new cycle soon. I was told that my prolactin should be in single digits. Will this do it for me?
  20. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I just ordered a bottle. I have caber on hand for my next cycle; but you guys are saying it works just as well as caber or better? My Prolactin levels right now are at 14 (within normal range), I've been off gear for 8 weeks and going to start a new cycle soon. I was told that my prolactin should be in single digits. Will this do it for me?
    Caber is likely stronger but both Prami and caber have some pretty nasty sides.
    For most Prolactrone will be more than sufficient.
    Here is bloodwork from a guy running test and 400mg tren. Week 8.
    Only prolactrone for Prolactin issues.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  21. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    You may want to start the Prolactrone or Caber before you start the cycle. A week before should do the trick.
    14 is already a little high. Notice in the bloodwork I posted his is 10 and he was on 400mg tren.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  22. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    343819

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Caber is likely stronger but both Prami and caber have some pretty nasty sides.
    For most Prolactrone will be more than sufficient.
    Here is bloodwork from a guy running test and 400mg tren. Week 8.
    Only prolactrone for Prolactin issues.
    Wow, he got it down to 10? Ok. I can't wait to start it.
  23. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Yah. Now.....I recommend 3 caps per day. Especially for someone prone to elevated prolactin = you.
    But for the record he was using only 1 cap per day Prolactrone

    This bloodwork was the very best kind. Third party.

    He was running a log for us.
    Test and tren.
    Using Adex and prolactrone.
    He began to develop gyno and suspected the Prolactrone wasnt working since he was also using adex.
    I told him the only way to know is run bloodwork and to do so before pointing blame.

    He ran bloodwork and as you can see the adex was bunk....

    My point is he ran bloodwork thinking his prolactin was too high. So this isnt:
    Some guy we paid to run bloodwork knowing it would reflect favorably.
    Its not like its me or a rep.
    its a guy who actually thought the product wasnt working.

    I can link the log and progression that led to the bloodwork if you PM me.

    I dont want to promote another forum openly here.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  24. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Also....as a bonus . Prolactrone elevates HGH levels. Comparable to a relatively large dose of injected HGH.
    I saw bloodwork a few days ago posted. The tester injected 10iu or a whole bottle of growth hormone.
    His test reflected 24 HGH level. For comparison the average elevation in this study was 19.6.

    Prolactrone reduces prolactin levels and significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
    In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
    The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone approx.

    Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
    [HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
    [Article in German]
    Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
    Abstract

    The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

    PMID:
    1278188
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  25. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    343819

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah. Now.....I recommend 3 caps per day. Especially for someone prone to elevated prolactin = you.
    But for the record he was using only 1 cap per day Prolactrone

    This bloodwork was the very best kind. Third party.

    He was running a log for us.


    Test and tren.
    Using Adex and prolactrone.
    He began to develop gyno and suspected the Prolactrone wasnt working since he was also using adex.
    I told him the only way to know is run bloodwork and to do so before pointing blame.

    He ran bloodwork and as you can see the adex was bunk....

    My point is he ran bloodwork thinking his prolactin was too high. So this isnt:
    Some guy we paid to run bloodwork knowing it would reflect favorably.
    Its not like its me or a rep.
    its a guy who actually thought the product wasnt working.

    I can link the log and progression that led to the bloodwork if you PM me.

    I dont want to promote another forum openly here.
    Yes, I would love that. I am about to start another cycle and right now my Prolactin level is 14. I would like to get it down to 10 before my next cycle.
  26. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I dont know brundell and have NO affiliation with him or his company, I hate on PP all the time and many other companies im like the supplement hater and this stuff works maybe 75% of prami but with no sides, and prami sides SUCK, i have real script grade prami from my doc(say you have restless leg syndrome) so i know it is real. also checkout my acnedren log coming soon
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes, I would love that. I am about to start another cycle and right now my Prolactin level is 14. I would like to get it down to 10 before my next cycle.
  27. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Lol while that makes me a bit nervous Im 100% confident in our products as I use em myself.
    Looking forward to the Acnedren log.

    Its especially nice to hear a positive review from someone who is normally displeased with others products.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  28. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    ive already ran acndren at lower dosages and it def works, I needed more i believe, but for anyone with minor to moderate severe(1-7 out of 10) the product works, or i wouldnt be buying four bottles lol
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Lol while that makes me a bit nervous Im 100% confident in our products as I use em myself.
    Looking forward to the Acnedren log.

    Its especially nice to hear a positive review from someone who is normally displeased with others products.
  29. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  30. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,642
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590287

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It is most certainly NOT apples and oranges. If you like Ill be more than willing to open the discussion publicly and we can compare research as well as bloodwork obtained by users. Your call friend.
    product is apples and oranges, both products have the same goal, but are different.

    fyi, if the ai isn't working, and prolactin isn't controlled, according to blood work, this means your product is not working to control prolactin.
  31. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,642
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590287

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Also....as a bonus . Prolactrone elevates HGH levels. Comparable to a relatively large dose of injected HGH.
    I saw bloodwork a few days ago posted. The tester injected 10iu or a whole bottle of growth hormone.
    His test reflected 24 HGH level. For comparison the average elevation in this study was 19.6.

    Prolactrone reduces prolactin levels and significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
    In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
    The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone approx.

    Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
    [HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
    [Article in German]
    Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
    Abstract

    The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

    PMID:
    1278188
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    this is interesting.
  32. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,642
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590287

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Caber is likely stronger but both Prami and caber have some pretty nasty sides.
    For most Prolactrone will be more than sufficient.
    Here is bloodwork from a guy running test and 400mg tren. Week 8.
    Only prolactrone for Prolactin issues.
    interesting, whats his blood work from the same cycle without prolactrone?

    i dont care though, i know your products label has quality ingredients listed on it. so it should do what it was intended for.
  33. Advanced Member
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    695
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    56694

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    interesting, whats his blood work from the same cycle without prolactrone?

    i dont care though, i know your products label has quality ingredients listed on it. so it should do what it was intended for.
    Some of the only products I usually recommend on the site and to anyone really. I am not a fan of most companies. Quality ingredients for sure and the homework is done with an A+.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  34. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    saw this review on nutraplanet, what is your response to this brundell? Patrick is talking about acnedren btw

    $32 for 90 capsules of vitamin B5?! This is an embarassingly bad product. Not to mention that at the dosage of B5 "suggested" to have an effect on acne a bottle of this would last 9 days. The makers of this product should be really ashamed. I hope no makes the mistake of purchasing this.
  35. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    343819

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    saw this review on nutraplanet, what is your response to this brundell? Patrick is talking about acnedren btw

    $32 for 90 capsules of vitamin B5?! This is an embarassingly bad product. Not to mention that at the dosage of B5 "suggested" to have an effect on acne a bottle of this would last 9 days. The makers of this product should be really ashamed. I hope no makes the mistake of purchasing this.
    I already did. I'm waiting on my shipment.
  36. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    well man dont worry it did work for me so brundell may have a legitimate answer for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I already did. I'm waiting on my shipment.
  37. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    product is apples and oranges, both products have the same goal, but are different.

    fyi, if the ai isn't working, and prolactin isn't controlled, according to blood work, this means your product is not working to control prolactin.
    His Prolactin was 10 and the range goes to 18 so yes its controlled. Not sure what you mean or did you not read the posted bloodwork?

    The difference is one works and one has ingredients that contradict themselves and work against each other.
    This makes no sense and is an obvious mistake...hopefully its a mistake or oversight.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  38. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    saw this review on nutraplanet, what is your response to this brundell? Patrick is talking about acnedren btw

    $32 for 90 capsules of vitamin B5?! This is an embarassingly bad product. Not to mention that at the dosage of B5 "suggested" to have an effect on acne a bottle of this would last 9 days. The makers of this product should be really ashamed. I hope no makes the mistake of purchasing this.
    Of course this is why uneducated people should not be allowed to make reviews. Particularly considering the person never used the product.
    At any rate the product is not only B5. Apparently he didnt read the label.
    At 3 caps per day the bottle will last 30 days not 9. Apparently hes not a math wizard either.
    We are quite proud of our products including this one. I use it myself so I know it works....and there are dozens of great reviews on the internet.

    Ill give you some background on the product.
    In the 70s there was a chinese Dr who theorized that Acne was caused by a vit B deficiency.
    They superdosed patients with 10-15grams per day and acne subsided in the majority of patients.
    Unfortunately there were side effects at this dose that included severe gastro distress (Think peeing from your butt) and hair loss was also noted.

    In order to be able to use a smaller dose you must include another component to facilitate more efficient uptake/absorption of the vitamin.
    Its in this way that we allow users to get away with 1-3 grams instead of 10-15 grams.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  39. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,243
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    788610

    This is before and after photos from an acnedren user. 3 caps per day.
    Obviously hes on a hefty cycle...hes twice as big in pic 2.
    Youll notice some scarring and a pimple or 2 in pic two but hes achieved perhaps an 85% clearing while on cycle.



    Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  132.3 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  40. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    343819

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Of course this is why uneducated people should not be allowed to make reviews. Particularly considering the person never used the product.
    At any rate the product is not only B5. Apparently he didnt read the label.
    At 3 caps per day the bottle will last 30 days not 9. Apparently hes not a math wizard either.
    We are quite proud of our products including this one. I use it myself so I know it works....and there are dozens of great reviews on the internet.

    Ill give you some background on the product.
    In the 70s there was a chinese Dr who theorized that Acne was caused by a vit B deficiency.
    They superdosed patients with 10-15grams per day and acne subsided in the majority of patients.
    Unfortunately there were side effects at this dose that included severe gastro distress (Think peeing from your butt) and hair loss was also noted.

    In order to be able to use a smaller dose you must include another component to facilitate more efficient uptake/absorption of the vitamin.
    Its in this way that we allow users to get away with 1-3 grams instead of 10-15 grams.
    Thank you for the info man! I can't wait.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Chuprachabra's Toco-8 (unsponsored Log)
    By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 08:49 AM
  2. Steel Edge, IXl, Halo (unsponsored log)
    By txagemt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 10:38 PM
  3. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 01:02 PM
  4. Whata Swell (Unsponsored) Log!
    By whatastud08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:50 AM
  5. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in