Trenazone Log: First Steroid/PH CYCLE

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Have been working out since 17yrs old (25 now) but just with dumbels and bench at home for first few years, and yes I totally neglected legs when I was younger like most teenagers do. Been properly working out at gym since about 20yrs old and consider myself fairly knowledged on the subject of working out and nutrition. I was a pretty small guy naturally though and have always been a good long distance runner and stuff, so have had to work pretty hard to get good gains. Any way started Trenazone 5 days ago heres my log so far. Will update frequently.
ANY SUGGESTIONS/COMMENTS ARE WELCOME...PLEASE BE NICE.

TRENAZONE LOG
BEGINNING MON OCT 15TH 2012 Dosing 2ml-( split 1ml am--1ml pm) First ever steroid/PH run. 25 yrs old, 7 years lifting experience. Weight 82kg (180lbs) BF: ? Probably around 12-13%, Any fat I do have I store around my mid section and tits.
-My Aim: retain muscle while cutting fat (maybe even gain some) workout consists of strength training 5x5 type squats and deadlifts at least one a week sometimes 2. And other days typical bodybuilding type routine bicep/tricep shoulders etc. max 10 reps ever. Workout usually 5 days a week.
-On Cycle: exemestane 12.5 mg every 3 days beginning day 5 (only want to get rid of EXCESS estrogen to prevent gyno), p5p 200mg/day beginning day 5, muca pruriens 1g/EveryOtherDay, spread in small doses throughout the day, beginning day 5. Creatine beginning 1 week before, 6-10gm/day, Beta Alanine 1g/day. Typical supplements. 12-15g fish oil, multivitamin split in 2 doses, glucosamine, COQ10, Whey, Staminade during woukout(lots of magnesium), 4-5gm bcaa tablets with most meals. Good high protein and fat, low-ish carb ( exept around workout time) diet.
-Would have loved to run AndroHard with it but I could only find one site that sells it in Australia and they want like $650.00 for it. And its out of stock anyway. Fu#k that!
-PCT- Exemestane 12.5 or 25mg EOD, will see how I feel when the time comes, DAA, 3gm/day. Possibly activate xtreme as I have a few bottles lying around but maybe not because I reckon its junk. SERM, I have both clomid and Nolva but will be taking Nolva as I hear it is a better more modern version with less sides. Not sure yet on dose.( will start on the low side and see)

Day 1 : 2ml, taken an hour before gym. Felt slightly nautious and light headed while driving to gym. Felt more vascular and pumped but could have been placebo effect.

Day 2: sensitive nips. But I get sensitive sore nips now and again for some reason so may not have anything to do with trenazone. Nothing else

Day 3: sensitive nips. Bit of headache. Took half an aspirin

Day 4: nothing. No workout

Day 5: lifting a bit heavier than usual on overhead press machine. +5kg (11lbs)x 9 reps, could have just been a good day. Am paranoid that my niples are getting puffier, but have always been puffy so I am almost certainly just imagining it. Took 12.5mg of exemestane (aromasin) before bed which I will be doing every 3 days, so not going to mention it again unless I forget to take it or change my dosage.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Have you looked at stano instead of androhard? Not sure the availability outside of the states. Also, sensitive nips are pretty typical when running a cycle

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
No had not looked into stanodrol at all. dont even know much about it. its not any kind of methylated compund is it? Anyway probably to late now by the time i find it online and get it shipped. Will keep it in mind if i ever do another cycle. Will probably never do any kind of methyl P/H. To scared of liver damage lol, and not really looking to pack on heaps of mass, i just dont wanna loose any of my hard earned muscle while im cutting down. So happy to have found trenazone. I know its still goes through the liver but from what i understand nothing to risky.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Day 6- worked out, added 5 kg (11lbs) to deadlift. calve muscles appear to have grown a bit as i have been doin alot of calves lately because theyre tiny. I feel more pumped up for sure and muscles looked slightly more defined. My problem with deadlifting is its my grip strength which usually goes first. I cant hold onto the bar and by the fourth set i can only manage 4 reps before it slips out, even though my back could easily do more reps. Felt a bit un-motivated in the gym today aswell.

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Keep us updated!
ive started today with the trenazone solo, also first cycle 23y, 83kg
will be running it 1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

Nolva u can run at
20/20/10/10

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prami or caber for them puffy nips! Kill it now before it gets worse

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
1 week in. did squats and back today. added 5kg to squat. felt unmotivated today again. all going good. dropped down to 1.5ml today aswell, will be running that dosage from now on.
Well im taking muca pruriens which is l-dopa just like caber etc. been shown to drastically reduce prolactin. works in the same way as caber i think.
If i get any signs of gyno im gonna hit 25m aromasin and stop tren straight away. not worth it. should i immediately hit nolva aswell?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 week in. did squats and back today. added 5kg to squat. felt unmotivated today again. all going good. dropped down to 1.5ml today aswell, will be running that dosage from now on.
Well im taking muca pruriens which is l-dopa just like caber etc. been shown to drastically reduce prolactin. works in the same way as caber i think.
If i get any signs of gyno im gonna hit 25m aromasin and stop tren straight away. not worth it. should i immediately hit nolva aswell?
Lol at comparing Ldopa to prami or caber.

Never ran tren or a derivitive but im positive you dont use nolva for any 19nor or derivitive of it

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Lol at comparing Ldopa to prami or caber.

Never ran tren or a derivitive but im positive you dont use nolva for any 19nor or derivitive of it
Yea I'm pretty sure nolva attacks estro gyno, not prolactin gyno

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
It's not that, it's use of19-nor and nolva in general. No go. Use google
I've never heard of this, but why would using nolva as pct for a 19-nor be a no go ?

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Bloodwork on trenazone has shown not to rise prolactin levels on dienolone, google trenazone bloodwork.
Prolactin should not be an issue... the Trenbolone precursors seem to gave the problems with Prolactin etc if im correct.
Nolva will be fine for PCT, multiple people confirmed it to me including Antaeus Labs themselve.

HOWEVER since the OP already has "problems" with puffy nipples, i think its safe to say most Prohormones will give you puffy nipples on cycle..
(this is not to say Trenazone doesnt give gyno, theres always a possibility)

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
yeah i know all about the myth of nolva and 19-nors. I also have heard its complete bro-science bull. I have heard that clomid is more effective at bringing youre balls back online but i hear it has way more sides to like making you emotional like a chick. also gotta dose it higher than nolva. Every proper article i read about SERMS say that nolva is basically a more modern version with less sides and is the best, whereas clomid is old school. Is this true. What do you guys rate better from personal experience. Im still tossing up between which one to use.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Day 8- No workout today. Look bigger, especially round my shoulders/ chest and triceps. Not looking hard though, a bit bloaty or something. then again i am on creatine and some do say tren acts as a 'wet' compound. Have been eating pretty lean but seems like im not loosing any fat. probably just the ph/creatine. will weigh myself tomorrow. expecting to have gained a bit. Ill post up pics at the end to. no sides still. do you guys think it would be more effective/less sides to run 2ml for 4 weeks or 1.5ml for 6 weeks?. im guessin the latter for my purposes of cutting down and retaining muscle.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I like clomid or torem. The 19nor and nolva "myth" is true man. Its why after multiple compound cycles that contain 19-nor compounds guys will run Clomid AND nolva. (Nolva at a lower dose like 20/20/20/20).

You need a dopamine antagonist to combat prolactin sides. Cabergoline or Parmi will work.

Aromasin will not do much to prolactin sides and as far as I know neither will a SERM.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
whats the benefit of running clomid AND nolva, and not just clomid?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
and i dont know anywhere to et caber or parmi in australia. everywhere online requires a docters prescription. So im just running l-dopa which converts straight to dopamine.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Would it be good to run Inhibit-P while on Trenazone or just skip it and go right to the Caber or Parmi?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be good to run Inhibit-P while on Trenazone or just skip it and go right to the Caber or Parmi?
Buy prami or caber. Itll take the guess work out, on whether or not your prolactin is actually being surpressed

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Im not using any prolactin support, will report if any sides come...

still not any sides here, tho i look a bit more vascular.

Been doing the application on the underside of my arms, and inner biceps, applying the tren over my veins and rubbing my two underarms over eachother and my bicep.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly no reason to stop the tren if you have legit aromasin. If you're THAT worried you can always dose aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD right now.

rdent95

Awards
So I'm running Trenazone at 1.5ml/ day right now,

Trenazone 1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2/2
PMag 0/50/50/75/75/75

Is my plan. I have caber on hand if needed. I was planning to wait to see if I need it, but I was recently told just run it at .5mg E3-4 days.
Any thoughts on this?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm running Trenazone at 1.5ml/ day right now,

Trenazone 1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2/2
PMag 0/50/50/75/75/75

Is my plan. I have caber on hand if needed. I was planning to wait to see if I need it, but I was recently told just run it at .5mg E3-4 days.
Any thoughts on this?
Start the caber the same time you start your tren, why wait for estrogen/prolactin issues to arise? Dont even let it get a foot in the door and you wont have to deal with any later down the road either.

rdent95

Awards
Ok, thanks for the input tyga. So just run it until PCT like I have it, .5mg E3-4D ?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
weighed myself on day 8 and im up 1.7kg (3.7lbs). im on my second bottle of trenazone already. was wondering why i was going through it so fast. I opened the second bottle and looked at the dropper and the .5 and 1 ml marking were alot lower on that one than my first bottle dropper. i tested them by dropping from the 1 ml mark on each dropper into a medicine cup with a 1ml marking and it turns out where the 1ml was marked on the first dropper was actually significantly more (about 1.5mls), the second dropper was spot on the 1ml mark when i squirted it into the cup. so turns out i have been dosing alot higher than i intended. when i was doing 2mls i was actually doing almost 3mls!. For a product that relies heavily on precise dosing i think that is really pathetic and dangerous that the company could stuff that up! I urge anyone using trenazone to test the real volume of the dropper that u get with the bottle. you could be overdosing like i was. since ive pretty much been doing 2mls the whole time (thinking ive been doing 1.5) i kinda wanna stay there now. probably gonna need another bottle or ill only have 2 more weeks left!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Besides the weight gain, what else have you been seeing from Trenazone?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
strength has gone up a little. not much else. have only been on it for 10 days though.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
only side so far is my balls have gotten a bit smaller. and dont wanna go into to much detail but its harder for me to blow my load.

rdent95

Awards
I've read it can be a couple weeks for Trenazone to kick in. I'm on 3rd day of Trenazone solo, for now. Going to run it for about 7 or 8 weeks with 5-6 weeks of Pmag in the middle.
I'll def be following along to see how it treats ya..

AngryOldMan

Awards
only side so far is my balls have gotten a bit smaller. and dont wanna go into to much detail but its harder for me to blow my load.
Just finished a 6 week run of Trenazone. This was the only side effect that I saw as well. Other than that, I loved it.

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
@rdent95 & AngryOldMan
Just wondering
What are your dosages that you guys used? and did you guys use any support supplements? or an oncycle AI ?

Also a more general qeustion, to all solo-tren users in the topic
What were your application zones?

Thanks

I am on day 6 now, Tren, bumped it from 1ml to 1.5ml on 5 , and still no sides..

Also sux about the applicator Seanghetto.. i checked my 2 bottles and they are both the same when i put them together, so i think im good, dont rly have anything to test 1ml in anyway..

AngryOldMan

Awards
@rdent95 & AngryOldMan
Just wondering
What are your dosages that you guys used? and did you guys use any support supplements? or an oncycle AI ?

Also a more general qeustion, to all solo-tren users in the topic
What were your application zones?

Thanks

I am on day 6 now, Tren, bumped it from 1ml to 1.5ml on 5 , and still no sides..

Also sux about the applicator Seanghetto.. i checked my 2 bottles and they are both the same when i put them together, so i think im good, dont rly have anything to test 1ml in anyway..
I used 3 full bottles over 6 weeks. Almost 2ml every day. I took P5P and muca for the Tren. I stacked it with AndroLean and AndroHard. Took erase on cycle but tapered it down to 0 in a few weeks.

I alternated left torso with right torso every other day. Wanted to spread it out thin. Dries better that way.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Trenazone is awesome. I ran it 8 weeks at 2ml Ed, applied to colar bone area then to the back of the neck. I ran it with 6 weeks of hdrol at 125mg. Retained alot of water but came out after pct +10lbs and 2% lower bf.

aasdferic

Awards
good luck on your cycle man. planning on running trenazone as my first cycle too in december and i cant wait!

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
i apply it on neck, chest under bicep and forearms, face and dick.. yea im serious. dick and face are the thinnest skin in the body and you get heaps better absorption.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Just finished a 6 week run of Trenazone. This was the only side effect that I saw as well. Other than that, I loved it.
how long did it take for them to get back to normal in pct? and what did you use for pct?

rdent95

Awards
i apply it on neck, chest under bicep and forearms, face and dick.. yea im serious. dick and face are the thinnest skin in the body and you get heaps better absorption.
Nice...Love it...

I'm not quite so bold. I have been doing shoulders, clavicle, neck. Heard tops of feet and inside of forearms are good, have not tried those yet. I'm dosing it 7 or 8 weeks at

Trenazone 1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2/2/2
Pmag 0/50/50/75/75/75/?/0

Either could bump up slightly if feel the urge around week 4-5. I am also running the usual multi, fish oil, Cycle Assist, and a little extra BP support, UDCA , and a low dose of caber E3D, just to be safe.

Sounds like some good runs in here, like to see how they play out.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
DAY 11--so added another 5kg to deadlift today. Also stopped taking creatine, which i will begin taking again on start of PCT.. no real sides yet. seem to be getting stronger. Hopefully i will be looking a bit harder once the creatine gets out of my system.
Have decided to run both Nolva And clomid for PCT, as i dont really wanna run clomid alone at a higher dose because im scared of sides. Would any of the experienced guys be able to recommend a dosage for clomid and nolva at same time and considering my 2ml dose of trenazone @ 5 week cycle. I was thinking Clomid: day 1-2 (80mg), day 3-12 (50mg), day 13-21(35mg) (3 weeks)
Nolva: day 1-14(25mg), day 15-28(10mg) (4 weeks)

Does this look decent?

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Day 6,
still no real sides, running it at 1.6ml.

Dont know how to run clomid and nolva together, would like some input on that too, maybe im running it too , just to be sure.

AngryOldMan

Awards
how long did it take for them to get back to normal in pct? and what did you use for pct?
I'm just finishing my first week of PCT now. But, I already feel 80% recovered. I'm using Clomid, but adding Torem first week only.

kxnxng

kxnxng

Awards
Im taking Reversitol V2, as an oncycle AI at 2 caps a day, just to keep estrogen and aromatase in check, which i believe it does.
Thinking about switching over to erase, but also thinking it might be overkill.. since its going so well anybody got any input , im thinking if i stop with the reversitol now my body might miss the ingredients and i can fk up my hormones/estrogen.. anybody any input on that?

Weighed myself, am up about 1,5kg, so far so good.

also nice gains everybody making on the tren!

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Im taking Reversitol V2, as an oncycle AI at 2 caps a day, just to keep estrogen and aromatase in check, which i believe it does.
Thinking about switching over to erase, but also thinking it might be overkill.. since its going so well anybody got any input , im thinking if i stop with the reversitol now my body might miss the ingredients and i can fk up my hormones/estrogen.. anybody any input on that?

Weighed myself, am up about 1,5kg, so far so good.

Also maybe some more opinions on Nolva vs Clomid with trenazone would be nice, im seriously considering ordering some liquid clomid now xd

also nice gains everybody making on the tren!
Apparently trenazone doesnt aromatise to estro, but i hear different things from different places. You dont wanna kill to much estrogen or youre gains and libido will suffer alot. Im only doin 6.5ml aromasin every 3 days, I said i was gonna do 12.5ml at the start of the thread but yea i have no idea whether tren is aromatising or not so even doin 6.5 might be dropping my estrogen to low. Plus aromasin is way stronger than any otc Ai. Best thing to do would get a hormone test done but by the time i got it back i'd probably almost be finished anyway.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
DAY 12-- So did back and tri's today. actually had a real good workout unlike the last few. my back is looking more muscular and tri's also. havnt really gone up in strength but just feel alot better while lifting the weight..more pumped. weighed myself again and am now 84.3kg. started at 82kg and was 83.7 at day 8 so am steadily gaining weight. (even though im trying to cut). cant imagine how much i would be gaining if i was trying to bulk and eating a ****load.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
2 week mark-- still no sides, infact my libido has actually gone back up now and balls are a bit larger again..? I was dosing pretty high before because the dropper was incorrectly labeled so could be because im actually doing 2ml now, instead of what i thought was 2ml. Wondering if this could actually be a bad sign that the dosage im at now isnt really having an effect on me? will try and remember to weigh myself again tomorrow. gained a little bit of strength and some weight thats about it at the moment.