4 week Cyanostane Rx/ Run (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

4 week Cyanostane Rx/ Run (Sponsored)

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

4 week Cyanostane Rx/ Run (Sponsored)

Well first of all big thanks to Heavyiron and IronMagLabs for giving me this great opportunity to try out one of their products. I'm really excited to run Cyanostane RX as there really isn't much out there in the way of logs. Also really curious to see what Cyanostane adds to Dmz. Also another big thanks goes out to Marms and Lecheek for hooking up the cycle armor.

Now for the stats

6'3" 246lbs as of this morning. I'll be weighing in weekly.

cycle
    Cyanostane RX 2/2/2/2 so that will be 30 mg cyanostane and 20mg DMZ daily
    Cycle Armor
    Multi Vitamin

Post cycle
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Daa 3/3/3/3
    Revolution Black 0/1/2/1

Calories are aimed at around 2500 with a 40 p 30 c 30 f

I'm currently using a 5x5 routine working on making strength gains.

Workout A
    Squat
    Push Press
    Power Clean

Workout B
    Squat
    Bench Press
    Deadlift

Cardio will be done on non lifting days.

So I took my fist dose today. I'm splitting it up 1 am and 1 pm. Today is an off day so I'll be doing some cardio 30 min to an hour. So far so good, no stomach issues or anything to report.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed
    Olympus Labs Rep
    All your Anabolic needs @ Olympus-labs.com
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

First real update today. So yesterday I ended up helping my friend move into his new house. So I got a good workout out in all day lol...man I hate two stories houses. I can tell you I noticed an increase in energy. I never ran out all day long. Diet was a little messed up had some breakfast but then didn't get to eat again till 5pm. My actual work out last night was still awesome. Cant say strength was up or anything like that but I had plenty of energy to keep at it. Cant wait to see what this stuff does when it kicks in. Checked my blood pressure yesterday to get a bit of baseline 120/75 so looking good.

Overall feeling great and really excited to see this stuff kick in. As I progress into this run I'll document my workouts better. But this first wasn't anything to brag about.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Subbed
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thanks for stopping in guys. Plan to really pound this out and show what Cyanostane can do.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

So I can tell its kicking in a bit already. Today's squats while not easy easy were a lot easier then I would have normally thought. It really seemed like I got stronger as the workout progressed. I can also see some increased vascularity starting to show up mainly in my arms. I can also tell you that I'm hungry all the time. If I got more then a few hours with out eating my stomach gets extremely empty feeling and starts growling. Also not sure if its my allergies or lethargy but I get super sleepy in the afternoon the last two days. It could just be some hardcore allergies can't really be 100% sure.

All in all I'm feeling really good. No sides or anything negative to say about Cyanostane RX at this point and still waiting to see what really happens.
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Allergies suck.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Yah no kidding. I think I live in the worse place ever to have them to. Good ole Central California. Nothing but farmland around me and surrounded by mountains so the air never gets very clear.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Kill it brother!
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another one in the wrong section.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Where should this be and who do I ask to move it?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

So lifting yesterday was awesome. Even though I had some insomnia called son woke up at 11 pm and wanted to play all night. But what can you do? Energy is awesome I have these weird bouts of being manic feeling like the hulk. It cracks me up when it happens. My libido has been great! All in all I feel great. No sides no problems. No weight gain to speak of 1 week in but looking in the mirror I have lost a lot in the mid section while maintaining my weight is something I'll take all day long.

Work out A
    Squat 75x5, 150x5. 250x5
    Push Press 85x5
    Power Clean 75x5, 150x5, 215x5
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Another nonconstructive post. Thanks for the help man!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

In on this bro very couriouse about cyanostane I have a few bottles laying around and not to many logs out there.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Another awesome workout yesterday. I just keep feeling stronger and stronger as I progress. Still no sides to speak of. No loss of libido and still lots of energy. Appetite is huge I get really hungry every couple of hours, like stomach empty and growling hungry. I can tell I'm starting to put some mass on. It is really noticeable in my chest which makes me happy cause my chest is horrible. So far very happy with this product.

Workout B
    Squat 75x5 150x5 255x5
    Bench press 75x5 150x5 215 x 5
    Deadlift 75x5 150x5 255x5

Not the biggest numbers but I'm getting there.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

So I started with my first sides, nlothing major but for sure noticeable. Back pumps seems no cycle is complete without them. These are happening far more then on any other DS/PH I've used. I get them just from walking for to long lol...last night's workout was a major challenge to overcome them. Looks like I'm going to have get me some Taurine. Acne is slightly worse then normal and its only on my back so hardly an issue. Blood pressure is being checked regularly and has been only slightly elevated 128/78. Haven't had any issues with prostate and thought I can't really know I think the liver is doing fine.

Vascularity is increasing by what seems daily. I'm seeing veins I haven't seen in years. The midsection is getting smaller and I'm really starting to see size in my chest, shoulders, and back. My muscles feel slightly mushy and I'm guessing that is maybe from a bit of intracellular water rention. I'm definitely not getting bloat.

Squat
    75x5 150x5 255x5

Push Press
    45x5 90x5

Power Clean
    75x5 150x5 220x5
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Well leave it up to your kids to bring home something nasty. My daughter got strep throat guess who she passed it on to. Me. I hate the stuff I get it so easily. Anyways been down for the last 4 days and missed my last two workouts. Eating was difficult but I forced it. Feeling much better now and going to hit it again twice has hard to make up for the down time. I can tell strength is down but what can i expect. Anyways just glad to be up and feeling better again.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Well finally back at it and 100% again. As I thought lost a little strength due to the illness. But not near as bad as I would have thought. Felt good to be lifting again. Can tell I'm shut down. Lethargy has been brutal mid morning. I've also lost a little bit in the libido department. Nothing crazy bad just not as great as before. Blood pressure still is in the normal range.

Squat
    75x5 150x5 255x5

Push Press
    45x5 90x5

Power Clean
    75x5 150x5 220x5

So no loss in the strength but no gain either.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

So I started a new job this last week and I've found it difficult at the moment to get on here and update. I go to school full time as well has have two lil ones to chase. I won't complain though being busy again is way better then having nothing to do. Other then the few days being a little sick this cycle has been awesome to date. Weight is holding at 246 but I've lost considerable fat. My arms have veins showing all the time now and I was in high school last time that happened. Sides have been zero other then the pumps which are of course very manageable. Closing in on the last few days of Cyanostane and I would say this is a good product.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad you are liking the Cyano brother!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Glad you are liking the Cyano brother!
    Liking it more loving it. I just had a full work up done by my Dr. Everything came back inside the normal ranges. So the liver is taking it well. The only thing elevated was BP at 148/82 but I know that will go back down.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  246 lbs.

cyano cycle

I will be watching your cycle. I am on day 3 of a cyanostane cycle. I am actually the exact same height and weight! Good luck!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A possible rule for those applying to run sponsored logs.
    By russianstar in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 01:05 PM
  2. BiO's Phenadrine Run (Sponsored)
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 11:42 AM
  3. Hoopies Massfx Run(sponsored)
    By Hoopie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:00 PM
  4. Planning a 5 week H-Drol run