Lukes epic Cut! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

Lukes epic Cut!

Page 9 of 10 First ... 478910 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Quote Originally Posted by loafy777
    Nice work man!
    Thanks man always feels good to hit it hard again after a week off !

  2. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 7 of pct

    Weight not recorded

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    3g DAA
    Run out of liv52... Will get some milk thistle tomorrow and run that for liver recovery.

    Since I had to skip my arm day I had to do half of my arm workout today with shoulders and will do the other half tomorrow with chest.

    Shoulders and Triceps

    Pure strength shoulder press (weight per arm)
    65kg 145lb x 5 PR weight and reps !!
    60kg 135lb x 8 x 7
    55kg 125lb x 9 drop 40kg 90lb x 7

    Db Front raises
    17.5kg 40lb x 10 x 8
    15kg 35lb x 10

    Side lateral raises
    15kg 35lb x 10 x 8 x 8

    Db Rear delt flyes
    7kg 15lb x 15 x 12 x 12

    Barbell shrugs
    140kg 315lb x 10 x 9 x 7 PR reps
    120kg 265lb x 10 drop 100kg 225lb x 10

    Close grip bench press
    70kg x 155lb x 10 x 9 x 8
    60kg 135 x 10

    Straight bar press downs
    No weights on stack but 3 x 12

    Ez bar skull crushers
    35kg 80lb x 10 x 8 x 8
    Superset
    Ez bar close grip bench
    35kg 80lb x 8 x 8 x 8

    Pump circuit
    Cable front raises 3 x 12
    Cable side lateral raises 3 x 10
    Cable rear delt flyes 3 x 15
    Cable press downs 3 x 10
    Dumbbell shrugs 3 x 12

    Was effing drenched by the time I was finished. Last time I hit shoulders I struggled to lift the 135 per side on the pure strength shoulder press but today I smashed the 145 easy.
    I can honestly say I miss being on cycle. I miss the recovery. My back is Focking sore muscle wise.
    Calories would be up over 3k. Over 300g protein with around 150g carbs.
    So I've decided to run the tough mudder I'm Melbourne in jan 2014. Going to work out a periodisation for the next 12 months to peak for that. Really need to bring up my cardio base but there will be a bulk in that period around march for around 12 weeks...
  3. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Days 8 and 9 of pct.

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3G DAA

    Had a bad diet day on day 8.... Enough said but I did hit chest and biceps. strength was down a fair bit but I'm attributing that to lack of sleep from the late night out partying. I didnt drink but I got home at 2am, and was at the gym by 8... Benched 245 for 10 easy enough by my elbow was playing up so I didn't push it.
    Day 9
    I hit legs and I had to switch it up a bit due to my hip Flexor problem. I made leg press my main movement. I put 10 plates on per side and hit 10 reps which is a PR by 150lb. Usually I do leg press second which is why I havent seen a PR in a long time. Apart from that I did step ups, box jumps, leg extensions, stiff legged deads, calve raises and four sets of 25 kettlebell swings with a 30lb kettlebell. Diet was good around maintenence. Been keeping carbs at 150 or less for another few days because I know Xmas I will have a ****load
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1811

    aah man xmas coming up! gonna eat so much sugary crap! hows your abs going man? gonna miss em over the next 4 days? :P i know im gonna miss what little definition i had! Gonna be good to take a week off after this week is over before smashing it out again!
  5. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    aah man xmas coming up! gonna eat so much sugary crap! hows your abs going man? gonna miss em over the next 4 days? :P i know im gonna miss what little definition i had! Gonna be good to take a week off after this week is over before smashing it out again!
    To be honest man I won't be doing too much damage as I've only got Xmas day off. 17 hour shift today and then back to work boxing day night. In saying that I am going to indulge big time on xmas day. So I will have some cleaning up to do! My abs are meh... Since I upped my carb intake for pct my couple of abs I did have are now all washed out. how's your abs coming along bro? You still in pct??
  6. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1811

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    To be honest man I won't be doing too much damage as I've only got Xmas day off. 17 hour shift today and then back to work boxing day night. In saying that I am going to indulge big time on xmas day. So I will have some cleaning up to do! My abs are meh... Since I upped my carb intake for pct my couple of abs I did have are now all washed out. how's your abs coming along bro? You still in pct??
    aah bummer man! you should have atleast 3 days off! haha oh yeah, pavlova, cheesecake, im gonna be so diabetic after this is over! ah that sucks man, after PCT you should be able to bounce back especially if you do keto for 2-3 weeks, ive got the same problem man, SERMS really did a number on my waistline (plus eating crap from yesterday to boxing day wont help!) Luckily ive finished pct, im down to 88 kilos (i would have preferred to be around 90 and under 10% bf - gotta few things coming in teh mailz to try and help me get there before our bulk in march) and strengths still going up, im up to doing 140 on the deads. Hopefully after 2-3 weeks of Keto i should be lookin aight! whens our comp supposed to end anyways man?
  7. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    aah bummer man! you should have atleast 3 days off! haha oh yeah, pavlova, cheesecake, im gonna be so diabetic after this is over! ah that sucks man, after PCT you should be able to bounce back especially if you do keto for 2-3 weeks, ive got the same problem man, SERMS really did a number on my waistline (plus eating crap from yesterday to boxing day wont help!) Luckily ive finished pct, im down to 88 kilos (i would have preferred to be around 90 and under 10% bf - gotta few things coming in teh mailz to try and help me get there before our bulk in march) and strengths still going up, im up to doing 140 on the deads. Hopefully after 2-3 weeks of Keto i should be lookin aight! whens our comp supposed to end anyways man?
    Nah it's not too bad I get 5 days off on the 28th I'm quite literally going to eat a years worth of pavlova tomorrow lol. Love the stuff. So good yet soo bad I've actually noticed that I've been eating less in pct! It's unusual man I'm making sure I eat but I'm just never hungry. I'd say a few days there I would've only eaten like 1500 kcals. Hopefully I'm not getting Sick lol. That's the only time I'm off my food. Haha so after boxing day you'll be back up to.... 90 lol haha I'm sure you do! Actually in saying that we need to discuss something... I'll flick you an email soon...
    Are you still doing IF? IF with Keto would work awesome I reckon! I'm not sure when it ends once one of us gets our six pack i guess 8)
  8. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 10 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3G DAA

    Worked 19 hours. Ate around 3k kcals. Am ****ing beat. Off to bed. Merry Xmas everyone.
  9. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 11 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3g DAA

    Xmas day. Ate so much sh*t that I shouldn't have but it's Xmas and I dont care. Calories for today..... WAY OVER maintenance lol.
  10. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Merry Christmas Brotha!
  11. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Merry Christmas Brotha!
    Back at you bro happy holidays!
  12. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1811

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Nah it's not too bad I get 5 days off on the 28th I'm quite literally going to eat a years worth of pavlova tomorrow lol. Love the stuff. So good yet soo bad I've actually noticed that I've been eating less in pct! It's unusual man I'm making sure I eat but I'm just never hungry. I'd say a few days there I would've only eaten like 1500 kcals. Hopefully I'm not getting Sick lol. That's the only time I'm off my food. Haha so after boxing day you'll be back up to.... 90 lol haha I'm sure you do! Actually in saying that we need to discuss something... I'll flick you an email soon...
    Are you still doing IF? IF with Keto would work awesome I reckon! I'm not sure when it ends once one of us gets our six pack i guess 8)
    aah nice! gonna take the missus somewhere special? hahaha howd that go man? dude i had so much pav, plum pudding, cheesecake, bacon & eggs, and then at the end of the day i was like 'fk it imma eat me about a kilo's worth of mince, eggs, cheese, and basa fillets all piled into a giant bowl' :P and so unsuprisingly today im at 90 :P Yeah epi's pretty notorious for giving you hunger cravings so when you stop it the appetite drops off, plus i think SERMS may have something to do with appetite but im not too sure. haha yeah i may or may not be doing a SD + Clen run :P Yeah sure man fire away! Yeah man, im actually starting IF Keto tomorrow! gonna be siick! Mince/beef burger patties + Cheese + Bacon & Eggs and a whole truckload of green veggies hahah aw thats no fair! youre probs gonna get ripped up way before me and ill still be this fat pale tub of crap :P
  13. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    aah nice! gonna take the missus somewhere special? hahaha howd that go man? dude i had so much pav, plum pudding, cheesecake, bacon & eggs, and then at the end of the day i was like 'fk it imma eat me about a kilo's worth of mince, eggs, cheese, and basa fillets all piled into a giant bowl' :P and so unsuprisingly today im at 90 :P Yeah epi's pretty notorious for giving you hunger cravings so when you stop it the appetite drops off, plus i think SERMS may have something to do with appetite but im not too sure. haha yeah i may or may not be doing a SD + Clen run :P Yeah sure man fire away! Yeah man, im actually starting IF Keto tomorrow! gonna be siick! Mince/beef burger patties + Cheese + Bacon & Eggs and a whole truckload of green veggies hahah aw thats no fair! youre probs gonna get ripped up way before me and ill still be this fat pale tub of crap :P
    Nah man were doing house renos so money's a bit scarce at the moment so probably just do something in Mackay.
    Haha I ate so much pavlova I've been suffering with severe headaches and cold sweats for the last 24 hours lol I think my bodies in shock lol I'm glad it's over tho tbh.
    Your lucky you found SD! I wish I had stocked up before the ban! I'm thinking of jumping on some Clen after pct. I handled the albuterol pretty well so im keen to see how Clen goes.
    Man with that combo you'll shred up pretty quick! I'm a big fan of the keto diet.
    Haha I doubt man it if your throwing IF with keto in the mix!
  14. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 12 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3G DAA

    Have been suffering pretty bad from indulging yesterday for Xmas. I don't have sugar in my diet at all usually and i think my bodies in shock from the abundance of it. Was pressed for time as i had to get back out to the mines for night shift but i still hit a quick back session

    Back day
    Deadlifts
    100kg 225lb x 10 x 10 x 10
    Superset
    Chins
    BW x 10 x 10 x 10

    Bent over rows
    80kg 175lb x 10 x 10 x 10
    Superset
    Inverted rows
    BW x 10 x 8 x 8

    Cable lat pulldowns
    70kg 155lb x 10 x 10 x 10
    Superset
    Seated row
    60kg 135lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Straight arm pulldowns
    No weights on stack but 3 x 12
    Superset
    Rear delt cable flyes
    No weights on stack but 3 x 12

    Was light and quick but had a pretty decent sweat up. Was in and out in 30 mins. 24 sets in 30 mins. Still going to be up for another 10 hours so I'll have to update cals later but it's been mainly protein and fats.
    Hope everyone had a good Xmas!
  15. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 13 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3g DAA

    Had to sneak in a quick arms workout before work! Had the biggest pump from my Xmas day carbup! They were almost painful!!

    Arm day
    Close grip BB bench
    70kg 155lb x 10 x 10 x 10 no spotter so I kept it light.

    Hammer pullups
    BW x 13 x 12 x 12

    Incline skullcrushers
    40kg 90lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    DB curls
    20kg 45 lb x 10 x 7
    17.5kg 40lb x 10

    V bar pressdowns
    No weight on stack but 3 x 12

    Ez bar curls
    40kg 90lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Single arm extensions
    No weights in stack but 3 x 12
    Superset
    High pulley double biceps
    No weights on stack but 3 x 10

    Another quick workout. In and out in 40 mins. Decided to do a bit of volume for a change.
    I weighed in today at 85kg 187lb so I've dropped a few lbs since starting pct... i haven't noticed any strength decreases as of yet but i still have two weeks of pct left so....
    On a positive note my hip flexor hasn't hurt at all for a good few days now so I'm seeing squats in my future
    Calories 2853 256g protein 134g carbs 42fibrous and 133g fats
  16. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 14 of pct.

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3g DAA

    Pcts half way over. Thank ****. I'm not feeling all that different except a decrease in confidence.
    Had four hours sleep after a long night at work then drove two hours and hit the gym for shoulders. Today was supposed to be an off day but I felt like going down so....

    Shoulders and traps

    Pure strength shoulder press machine
    ( weight per arm )
    60kg 135lb x 10 x 7
    55kg 120lb x 9
    50kg 110lb x 9

    Front raise DB
    17.5kg 40lb x 10 x 8 x 8

    Rear delt reverse flues
    10kg 25lb per side x 12 x 10 x 11

    Side lateral raises
    15kg 35lb x 10 x 8 x 8

    BB shrugs
    60kg 135lb x 10
    100kg 225lb x 10
    140kg 315lb x 10 x 8
    120kg 265lb x 9
    100kg 225lb x 10

    Ran out of gas by the end of the session. I remember why I made today an off day lol.
    Calories will be around maintenance. Ive really got to get back in the habit of tracking them. All in all I'm not feeling too bad for being in pct.
  17. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 14 of pct.

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3g DAA

    Pcts half way over. Thank ****. I'm not feeling all that different except a decrease in confidence.
    Had four hours sleep after a long night at work then drove two hours and hit the gym for shoulders. Today was supposed to be an off day but I felt like going down so....

    Shoulders and traps

    Pure strength shoulder press machine
    ( weight per arm )
    60kg 135lb x 10 x 7
    55kg 120lb x 9
    50kg 110lb x 9

    Front raise DB
    17.5kg 40lb x 10 x 8 x 8

    Rear delt reverse flues
    10kg 25lb per side x 12 x 10 x 11

    Side lateral raises
    15kg 35lb x 10 x 8 x 8

    BB shrugs
    60kg 135lb x 10
    100kg 225lb x 10
    140kg 315lb x 10 x 8
    120kg 265lb x 9
    100kg 225lb x 10

    Ran out of gas by the end of the session. I remember why I made today an off day lol.
    Calories will be around maintenance. Ive really got to get back in the habit of tracking them. All in all I'm not feeling too bad for being in pct.
    Good work Bro! My pct went pretty good, lost some strength but slowly ckimbing back. Keep killing it Brotha
  18. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Good work Bro! My pct went pretty good, lost some strength but slowly ckimbing back. Keep killing it Brotha
    Yeah I've lost some strength but it's not a lot so if I can keep it where it's at now I'll be happy. I think my problem is I have zero appetite. Like none which is strange because I love food!!
  19. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 15 of pct.

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3G DAA

    Glad I'm into my third week of pct. Just want it to be over already!!! Decided not to squat today just to give me hip flexor a bit more time to sort itself out. Hopefully next leg day!

    Leg day

    Leg press
    4pps x 10
    6pps x 10
    8pps x 10
    10pps x 10 x 7 PR reps last week could only manage the one set
    9pps x 9
    8pps x 10

    walking DB lunges ( ****ing hate these lol )
    25kg 55lb DBS x 10 x 9 x 10

    Sumo DB squats
    50kg 110lb x 20 x 20 x 20

    Stiff legged deads
    80kg 175 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Seated Calve raises
    90lb x 20 x 20 x 20
    Superset
    **** squats
    BW x 20 x 20 x 20

    Kettlebell swings
    12kg 26lb x 25 x 25 x 25 x 25

    Damn them kettlebell swings ****ed me after leg day. Honestly thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest!! Last week I struggled to do one set with the 900lb on leg press!!managed to rep out a second set for 7!!! Gotta be happy with that will deff be adding in squats again next week tho ad I honestly miss doing them!
    Calories so far are a bit low sitting at 1542 but I will be having a big roast chicken dinner in a bit then probably smash a protein shake before bed. That should hopefully bring me up close to maintenance.
    My elbow is ****ed. Been sore as **** all day. Not good considering it's chest day tomorrow... Might have to skip chest day and move on to back. Will see how things feel tomorrow.
  20. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 16 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3g DAA

    Had a sweet session today. Smashed my previous PR on weighted chins!
    Decided on skipping chest until my elbow settles down.

    Back day

    Weighted chins
    Bw + 50 x 9 x 7 PR weight and reps
    Be +45 x 10 x 9
    Bw x 10

    Bent over rows
    80kg 175lb x 10 x 10 x 10
    Superset
    Inverted rows
    Bw x 8 x 8 x 6

    Iso lateral rows ( weight per arm )
    50kg 110lb x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 could have done more... Should have done more!

    Lat pull downs cable
    80kg 175lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Pump circuit
    Hyper extensions
    Bw + 45 x 10 x 10 x 10
    Straight arm pull downs
    No weights on stack but 3 x 12
    Rear delt cable flyes
    No weights on stack but 3 x 12

    Kettle bell swings
    12kg 26lb x 25 x 25 x 25 x 25

    Was drenched in sweat to the point of dripping... Felt good tho. Going to try 55lb on chins next week.
    Still not feeling much different now as to when I was on cycle. Usually the third week is when I crash tho and start struggling so hopefully I can make it through easy enough!
    I was tracking cals but made some homemade pizzas and another roast so I kind of gave up on that for the day. Over maintenance tho lol.
  21. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1378549

    My Bad!
  22. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    My Bad!
    About what bro?
  23. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    About what bro?
    I deletes something I posted and edited it with my Bad lol
  24. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Lol u know you don't need my permission to post a link to anything bro! It's a given
  25. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Lol u know you don't need my permission to post a link to anything bro! It's a given
    I know I just went and deleted about 20 to make sure. I know who I can and can't post on. You found the link
  26. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    I know I just went and deleted about 20 to make sure. I know who I can and can't post on. You found the link
    You know what I was actually thinking about making up a very similar thread but you guys beat me to it.
  27. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 17 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3g DAA

    Don't know wtf is up with my elbow. It's been sore before but not this much of for this long. I've been dosing my glucosamine at double but its doing F all. Got some Achilles on the way so hopefully that helps.

    Shoulder day

    Strict standing overhead press
    60kg 135lb x 5 sore elbow had to drop weight
    50kg 110lb x 12 x 13

    Purestrength shoulder press machine
    ( weight per arm )
    40kg 90lb x 13 x 13 x 12 x 10

    Db Front raises
    17.5kg 40lb DBS x 10 x 9 x 8

    DB side lateral raises
    15kg 35lb dbs x 10 x 8 x 8

    Incline reverse flyes
    7kg 15lb dbs x 12 x 12 x 12

    DB shrugs
    Down the rack starting at 50kg 110lb dbs going down until 25kg 55lb dbs

    Kettlebell swings
    12kg 26lb x 25 x 25 x 25 x 25

    Did a quick circuit just to burnout my shoulders here but nothing noteworthy!
    Calories were well and truly blown out here for new years eve. Enough said lol
    Not noticing any thing major going on. My balls are a bit sore. Feels like the atrophy reversing. Also still noticing my confidence is down.
    On a positive note I got some new kicks so hopefully the fix me shin splint problem.
  28. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 18 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3g DAA

    New years day. Was expecting to find the gym full of new years resolution gymers but it was dead quiet!

    Arm day

    Close grip bench press
    60kg 135 x 12
    70kg 155 x 10
    85kg 190 x 8
    80kg 175 x 10
    70kg 155 x 10

    V bar pressdowns
    No weight on stack but 3 x 10
    Superset
    Over head rope extensions
    No weights on stack but 3 x 10

    Single arm cable extensions
    No weights in stack but 3 x 12

    Dumbbell curls
    Down the rack starting at 22.5kg 50lb and went down to 5kg. As many reps on each weight as I could do. The pump here was incredible

    Ez bar curls
    35kg 75lb x 12 x 12 x 9

    High pulley double cable curls
    No weights on stack but 3 x 10
    Superset
    Reverse curls
    22.5 kg 50lb x 10
    Superset
    Rope cable curls
    No weights in stack but 3 x 10

    Kettlebell swings
    12kg 26lb x 25 x 25 x 25 x 25

    Today was the first day my elbow wasn't playing up but I still stayed away from the exercises that aggravate it, hence all the cable work for tris. Had an awesome pump from the curls.
    Calories were blown out today as well from finishing off the last of the holiday foods. Back into the diet tomorrow. Need to tighten **** back up I'm holding a ****load of water.
  29. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 19 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3G DAA

    Taking today and tomorrow off lifting as I'm giving my body and my joints especially a few days off. My hip flexor is feeling normal again and my elbows are finally feeling normal too so I'm hoping having a couple days off should make them 100%.
    Calories a bit under maintenance and around 235g protein and 125g fats the rest carbs.
  30. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 20 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3g DAA

    Another long ass day at work. Everything exactly the same as yesterday except I had a couple protein balls... Zero fat zero carb and 20g protein. Body feels ready to rip **** up tomorrow! Heavy squats, deads and bench!
  31. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 21 of pct

    Doses 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3G DAA

    Felt good to be back in the gym today. Tried squatting today for the first time in 3 weeks. My hip flexor started playing up again but I managed to get through.

    Big 3 day

    Squat
    Bar x 10
    60kg 135 x 12 x 13
    140kg 315lb x 10 x 8
    130kg 285lb x 10
    100kg 225lb x 10

    Deadlifts
    100kg 225lb x 10
    140kg 315lb x 10 x 10
    160kg 355lb x 10
    170kg 375lb x 10
    185kg 415lb x 5
    195kg 430 x 0 epic fail here. Lost focus got all dizzy and had to sit down. Almost fell over lol. That's never happened before.

    Bench press ( was totally gassed here and stil feeling semi dizzy and light headed )
    60kg 135lb x 12
    100kg 225lb x 10
    110 245 x 10 x 10 drop 100 225lb x 7 drop 70 165 x 10

    Don't know wtf happened with that last set on deads. Felt like i was about to literally pass out.
    Not noticing anything happening really. The boys are still sore from the atrophy reversing.
    Calories are all over the place today. Way over maintenance as I'm having a bit of a carbup. Felt like I needed it as my weight has taken a dive of 4lb over the last 3-4 days.
  32. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 22 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3G DAA

    Worked night shift last night and the next two nights as well but I try and hot the gym before going to work. Hit shoulders today and it was by far the worst shoulder session I've had in a while.

    Shoulder day

    DB shoulder press
    32.5kg 70lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Front raises BB
    30kg 65lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Side lateral raises DB
    15kg 35lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Reverse cable flyes
    13.6kg 30lb per side x 12 x 12 x 12

    Smith Mach shrugs
    120kg 265lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Pump circuit
    DB front raises 3 x 10
    DB side lateral raises 3 x 10
    Incline reverse flyes 3 x 10
    DB shrugs 3 x 10

    Weight was down a bit on the DB presses as I had a sleeping pill hangover and was struggling to get into it. Actually the whole workout was a struggle. Didn't help that my back has the worst doms I can remember from deads yesterday.
    Calories over maintenance with around 220g protein and 150g carbs the rest fats.
  33. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 23 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3g DAA

    Slept in this afternoon due to not getting to bed early enough after night shift but I snuck in a quick arms session before work.

    Arm day

    BB close grip bench press
    Bar x 20
    60kg 135lb x 12
    90kg 200lb x 7 PR!
    85kg 190lb x 9
    80kg 175lb x 10
    70kg 155lb x 10
    60kg 135lb x 15

    Dips machine
    Whole stack x 11 x 8 x 6

    Seated overhead DB extension
    40kg 90lb x 12 x 10 x 10

    Cable rope extensions
    No weights on stack but 3 x 8-10
    Superset
    Single arm cable extensions
    No weight on stack but 3 x 12

    Alternating DB curls
    Down the rack starting at 22.5kg 50lb and finishing up at 5kg. Various reps for each weight.

    Hammer curls
    15kg 35lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Barbell curls
    35kg 75lb x 12
    40kg 90lb x 9 x 8
    Superset
    Partial rep and hold DB curls 10kg x 8 x 8 x 8

    Single arm preacher curls
    10kg 25lb x 10 x 10 x 8
    Superset
    Reverse BB curls
    25kg 55lb x15 x 12 x 12

    Was a pretty quick session but my arms were toast by the end. Focussed a lot on time under tension for a lot of the higher reps stuff. I'd never put that much on cgbp before so I'm glad I repped it out easy enough.
    Calories 2953 protein 275 carbs 132 64 fiber and fats 136.
    Only five days of pct left
  34. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 24 of pct

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3g DAA

    Had a miserable sleep after night shift. Woke up exhausted and by the time I cleaned the work house and drove 2 hours to my other pad I was absolutely beat. Making today an off day. Will be destroying back tomorrow
    Calories a bit low but I'll only be awake for 8 hours so that's ok lol.
  35. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 25

    Doses 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3g DAA

    Today was just one of those days. One of those days that happen few and far between where I lack motivation to do anything let alone hit the gym and it showed.

    Back day

    Chins
    Bw x 10
    Bw + 30kg 70lb x 5 pr!
    Bw + 25kg 60lb x 7
    Bw +20kg 45lb x 9 x 8 x 5
    Bw x 10

    Bent over rows
    80kg 175lb x 10 x 9 x 8
    Superset
    Inverted rows
    Bw x 10 x 10 x 7

    Iso lateral row ( weight per arm )
    50kg 110 lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Cable Lat pull down
    60kg 135lb x 15 x 15 x 15

    Pump circuit
    Hyper extensions 3 x 15
    Rear delt cable 3 x 12
    Straight arm pull downs 3 x 12

    Had to sit around and wait for the girl to finish up cardio so I jumped in the lat pull down machine and repped out a century set. Talk about the burn lol. Happy with the pr but i was wrecked after it.
    Still not feeling any different so im guessing that im pretty much recovered. Not showing any signs of low test.
    Calories were tight today. Had carbs around my workout and that's it. Lots of protein and fats.
  36. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,364
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5856860

    Nice job so far man. How much longer do you have left? I felt worse after my pct than I did during honestly.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  37. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Nice job so far man. How much longer do you have left? I felt worse after my pct than I did during honestly.
    Thanks bro. Only a couple days left on Nolva but another week on DAA. I'm actually quite surprised at this pct as the only difference in how I feel to on cycle is a slight decrease in confidence.
  38. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Day 26 of pct.

    I think I ****ed up my days lol I had my Nolva perfectly rationed out and I only have one tab left.

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3G DAA

    Woke up this morning fully energized and keen as **** to hit the gym!

    Chest day

    Flat DB press
    20kg 45lb dbs x 12
    30kg 65lb dbs x 12
    45kg 100lb dbs x 9 x 9 x 7 my ****ing elbow gave out on me. Ended up wearing a 100lb DB on my right pec lol.

    Incline DB press
    40kg 90lb dbs x 7 my elbow wasn't coping too well so I decided to hit more volume
    30kg 65lb x 12 x 12 x 12

    Flat Chest press machine
    (weight per arm )
    40kg 90lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Incline chest press machine
    (weight per arm)
    30kg 65lb x 12 x 12 x 12

    High pulley flyes
    No weights in stack but 3 x 10

    Low cable flyes
    No weights on stack but 3 x 10

    Leg press calve raise
    120kg 265lb x 12 x 10 x 8 x 8

    **** squats
    Bw x 20 x 20 x 20

    Did some tibia work to finish off. I don't know wtf happened with my elbow it just gave out just before lockout and the damn dumbbell came smashing down onto my chest! ****ing hurt. Didn't feel right after so I didn't push it.
    Calories have been real tight today only carbs around my workout. Around 200g protein and ****loads of fats.
    Still feeling good. Last day of pct tomorrow. Thank ****
  39. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 26 of pct.

    I think I ****ed up my days lol I had my Nolva perfectly rationed out and I only have one tab left.

    Dosed 20mg Nolva
    Dosed 3G DAA

    Woke up this morning fully energized and keen as **** to hit the gym!

    Chest day

    Flat DB press
    20kg 45lb dbs x 12
    30kg 65lb dbs x 12
    45kg 100lb dbs x 9 x 9 x 7 my ****ing elbow gave out on me. Ended up wearing a 100lb DB on my right pec lol.

    Incline DB press
    40kg 90lb dbs x 7 my elbow wasn't coping too well so I decided to hit more volume
    30kg 65lb x 12 x 12 x 12

    Flat Chest press machine
    (weight per arm )
    40kg 90lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    Incline chest press machine
    (weight per arm)
    30kg 65lb x 12 x 12 x 12

    High pulley flyes
    No weights in stack but 3 x 10

    Low cable flyes
    No weights on stack but 3 x 10

    Leg press calve raise
    120kg 265lb x 12 x 10 x 8 x 8

    **** squats
    Bw x 20 x 20 x 20

    Did some tibia work to finish off. I don't know wtf happened with my elbow it just gave out just before lockout and the damn dumbbell came smashing down onto my chest! ****ing hurt. Didn't feel right after so I didn't push it.
    Calories have been real tight today only carbs around my workout. Around 200g protein and ****loads of fats.
    Still feeling good. Last day of pct tomorrow. Thank ****
    Solid pct bro! Nice work Bro and great lifts. Take care of the elbo
  40. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Solid pct bro! Nice work Bro and great lifts. Take care of the elbo
    Thanks man! I've got some Achilles on the way so hopefully that helps with the elbow!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 07:31 AM
  2. PH's for a cutting?
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 05:57 PM
  3. Cutting/Water retention
    By Shake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 07:26 PM
  4. Cutting question.
    By Shake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 06:39 PM
  5. Cutting and 1-test/4-AD
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 10:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in