New guy help - AnabolicMinds.com

New guy help

1. New Member

New guy help

So when I was growing up, or as I'm growing up, I assumed all gigantic muscle bound guys were slow, boy was I wrong. After trying to figure out what I should do for my first cycle I realized I know nothing and need help. I have done some research but honestly I'm overwhelmed. My friend offered to hook me up with sus 300.... Now where to go from there. Sure people like certain things better on when and how much to take and how to do your pct.... Well I know nothing and am looking for advice on how much and when to take it and what and how to start/take my pct... I'm not looking to get huge just faster and stronger.. Any info will help... And I mean any.... Thanks

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

U have came to the right place...im still learning my self but have learned lots from this forum...just remember research b4 u put anything into your body or suffer the consequences.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smith139
    So when I was growing up, or as I'm growing up, I assumed all gigantic muscle bound guys were slow, boy was I wrong. After trying to figure out what I should do for my first cycle I realized I know nothing and need help. I have done some research but honestly I'm overwhelmed. My friend offered to hook me up with sus 300.... Now where to go from there. Sure people like certain things better on when and how much to take and how to do your pct.... Well I know nothing and am looking for advice on how much and when to take it and what and how to start/take my pct... I'm not looking to get huge just faster and stronger.. Any info will help... And I mean any.... Thanks
    How old are you bro? How long have you been training? How much do you weigh? And what bf %?
    •   

4. New Member

I'm 6'5 201 and about 9.5% bf. I have been athletic my whole life but only serious for about 3 years. Mainly started because I'm a firefighter. I do tons of running and cross fit stuff... Cardio is a big deal for me... And I'm 25
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Do you have an idea of what kind of support stuff or iteams in your pct so far?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm 6'5 201 and about 9.5% bf. I have been athletic my whole life but only serious for about 3 years. Mainly started because I'm a firefighter. I do tons of running and cross fit stuff... Cardio is a big deal for me... And I'm 25
    Ok so with sustanon you need to pin Ed of EOD to maintain stable blood levels due to the prop ester in it! I just ran a 13 week of it not long ago. I pinned 150mg EOD but I feel that you need to run more as Sus is very water heavy. So dose EOD and make sure you have armidex or aromasin for estrogen control. An oral kickstart wouldn't hurt. Something like dbol or SD. Pct you'll need Nolvadex and or clomid or both. Nolva @20/20/20/20 (mg per day per week) and clomid at 50/50/50/50. Also run aromasin during pct as this is a suicide inhibitor and you won't get any estrogen rebound once it's discontinued. All the best bro.
  7. New Member

How long do I take the pct and when should I start? There seems to be differing opinions on this. Also ed? And eod? What does the mean lol
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

How long do I take the pct and when should I start? There seems to be differing opinions on this. Also ed? And eod? What does the mean lol
    ED means every day and EOD means every other day. Pct usually lasts around 4 weeks and with Sus it starts 2.5-3 weeks after your last pin as this is how long the esters take to clear your system.
  9. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

^^^^^^oh no! Really? No spoon feed babies aloud in this forum. You need to research bro IMO ( in my opinion.....just in case u didn't know what that one meant too) research then research some more then lay out a cycle plan in this forum and then ask people to critique it! No one is going to do all the work for you, u gotta do for yourself first.
  10. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^^ agree just linger around the forums and use the search (although sometimes I feel like it doesn't work that well) you can learn lots from other pols post

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

I'm in because, I could use the knowledge also. I recently just had surgery on both sides of chest of gynacomastia. Which I think personally, was due to spawn when that came out. I also did test later too. I don't know which one I was taking either, plus i could only pin when I got the chance because of my girl. I didn't know I just wanted to be huge I tried researching, but I had received no information from anybody anywhere including from people on this site. They all told me the same thing you just said to Smith & Luke.

So. . . Thank you LukeF2000 & I'm sorry big shadow I must disagree with you. Tell people because they're only going to do it anyway (like I) so tell them so that they know the right way and not go through what I did. I'm sorry if it comes across as l'm making this an argument. I do not mean to. Just try to remember why we are all here. It to learn my friend. . . . . Strength & Honor Gentlemen
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torq
    I'm in because, I could use the knowledge also. I recently just had surgery on both sides of chest of gynacomastia. Which I think personally, was due to spawn when that came out. I also did test later too. I don't know which one I was taking either, plus i could only pin when I got the chance because of my girl. I didn't know I just wanted to be huge I tried researching, but I had received no information from anybody anywhere including from people on this site. They all told me the same thing you just said to Smith & Luke.

So. . . Thank you LukeF2000 & I'm sorry big shadow I must disagree with you. Tell people because they're only going to do it anyway (like I) so tell them so that they know the right way and not go through what I did. I'm sorry if it comes across as l'm making this an argument. I do not mean to. Just try to remember why we are all here. It to learn my friend. . . . . Strength & Honor Gentlemen
    This is the reason I usually tell people what they want to know. 9 times out of 10 they are going to do it anyways so I'd rather tell them how to do it properly than have someone going off half cocked and hurting themselves. Whether or not I agree with some people using is a different story lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. help (new guy)
    By caponeno1 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 05:26 PM
  2. please help a new guy
    By ag25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 09:07 PM
  3. Please Help The New Guy
    By jctred2120 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3