6-Bromo and ATD dosage ?

  1. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

    6-Bromo and ATD dosage ?


    Thinking about picking up some bromo and atd now and then with some spare cash, any dosage suggestions ?

  2. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,275
    Rep Power
    2026248
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Read somewhere that atd raises estrogen, so would not go for that one.

    I've used 6 bromo with Daa, really enjoyed that combo in between cycles.

    Took 3 a day(dragon nutr)
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  3. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Read somewhere that atd raises estrogen, so would not go for that one.

    I've used 6 bromo with Daa, really enjoyed that combo in between cycles.

    Took 3 a day(dragon nutr)
    Thats what brand I'm going with, do you need to taper bro ? and how would you approach eg. 3/2/1
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,275
    Rep Power
    2026248
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego

    Thats what brand I'm going with, do you need to taper bro ? and how would you approach eg. 3/2/1
    depends for what purpuse you are using it....OTCpct, natty stack or along with a serm.

    along with a serm in pct, I would go for 3/2/1 starting half way pct, like most guys use other otc pct products like erase
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  5. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    depends for what purpuse you are using it....OTCpct, natty stack or along with a serm.

    along with a serm in pct, I would go for 3/2/1 starting half way pct, like most guys use other otc pct products like erase
    thanks
  6. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,275
    Rep Power
    2026248
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    you're welcome bro....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 08:39 AM
  2. 6 Bromo and ATD added to the site
    By CustomCapsule in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 01:00 AM
  3. ATD dosage and use
    By Broly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 06:13 PM
  4. Can u Stack 6-Bromo and ATD?
    By oswizzle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 04:58 PM
  5. Bromo and Nolva
    By Big Tough in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 10:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in