- 10-02-2012, 12:23 PM
- 10-02-2012, 02:53 PM
I love a low dose test cycle. You can get great gains by test alone if your put the effort into the gym and diet properly. I have used Test C alone at 200 mg a week and gotten slow steady gains. I emphasize slow. Two things worry me though: one is the cycle length 6 weeks is not very long in my opinion. Keep in mind though I am not you, or a doctor and that is exactly what I stated my opionion. That being said, the other thing that worries me is it being a test blend. Only shooting 250 mg of a blend is alot of ester weight. If it were me I would go for test e or c at 200-250 and go for 12-16.
- 10-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Thats what ive been reading, that its best to go with test not blend. Can only afford a 6 week cycle with pct. ****s expensive maybe ill just wait till i save enough for a 10 week cycle
10-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Do what you feel comfortable with bro I will say though in the states you should be paying no more than $100 a btl for Test average is 80-100. Dig deep and odds are someone in your local gym will push you in the right direction.
Hit me up if you need any advice.
10-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pauluk27 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 59Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:21 PM
- By Muscle T in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:05 PM
- By wantmoresize in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 13Last Post: 12-11-2004, 03:04 AM
- By Grant in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 08-24-2004, 02:26 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2004, 10:58 AM