First Test e cycle advice/First real gear cycle
- 10-01-2012, 02:14 PM
First Test e cycle advice/First real gear cycle
I have finally made the decision to do my first real cycle using test e. I have been researching for over a year now so that when the time came I would have a better understanding of how to run a proper cycle. I have been lifting serious for about 5 years now and have done a couple cycles of hdrol and epi in the past. My diet is on point and I have no problem sticking to one once I have it planned out. I have been eating clean for a long time now and never cheat, I just don't crave crap food anymore. Here are my stats as of recent.
Bf %: 6-8%
What I was looking at running was a solo test e cycle so that I can see how I react to test without wondering if it is any other things I may be taking. I plan on running a 10 week cycle at either 400-500 mg/week (2-250 monday am, 2-250 thurs pm). I have read soooooooo many different threads and sites that all have preferences or opinions on what to run along side as an AI. I would most likely go with aromasin or adex on a EOD dosing. For PCT I have read that both nolva or clomid work, people have different preferences. I would probably go with clomid, that seems to be the majority use for test e PCT. I'm looking at running a lower dose because it is my first cycle and I want to be able to pinpoint every detail/reaction as well as see how my body responds to test on the lower end before EVER even thinking about a dose that is any higher. My questions are these;
1) I often see that HCG is run on cycle or saved for pct, or not at all. Is it good only for kick starting the boys(atrophy issues)? How would it be run if just used toward end of cycle or PCT?
2) Would just Clomid and aromasin suffice for PCT along with some type of test booster(DAA)? Dosing of clomid? I've used nolva beofore.
3) smart to have nolva on hand for on cycle as well in case of sides or will the aromasin/adex be plenty. I am going to use one of them on cycle mainly to control water retention.
4) during the 2 weeks after the last pinning, is anything taken at all or should the aromasin/adex dosing continue and then continue through PCT? Only problem is that if I were to get my stuff and start next week, the first day of week 11 I am leaving to go to haiti and wouldn't be able to take anything with me unless it was pill form most likely.
5) Why do some people use both Clomid and nolva during pct?
If anyone can help answer some of these questions based on experience I would greatly appreciate it and am open to listening to any advice you have to give. Thanks guys
- 10-01-2012, 03:03 PM
keep it simple
test e 250 2x / week
Have some AI just in case.
- 10-02-2012, 05:07 AM
Originally Posted by prider
Also, stack clomid and nolva together during pct or run clomid and start nolva later
10-02-2012, 07:43 AM
10-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Ok this is my opinion and nothing more than my opinion based off of experience. The low dose of 200 is great but I prefer that on a low calorie cutting diet. To bulk I would run 400. I never run more than 400 mg of test bc you can add equipoise at 400 and get crazy good gains. The only AI I trust is letro. I have tried others but letro is where it's at just do your research on its rebound effect. It provides a very dry lean look and knocks out all bloat. HCG isn't for pct used for to jump start your test production by way of LH. I run 250 iu every three days starting the last week of the cycle and stop 7 days prior to pct ( 2 weeks in all). I run nolva and clomid. Nolva is your your estrogen blocker clomid is a mild estrogen blocker but it's main purpose is to stimulate LH production so HCG and clomid work synergenically together. That should directly answer your questions. Happy cycling
10-03-2012, 12:45 AM
letro is too strong and will kill your joints & lipids. Also very low estrogen = bad.
10-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Letro can kill your joints I agree with that hence the "dry" appearance. As for
Letro killing our lipid values I would love to see the scholarly article you read that from. It's has never affected mine. In all actuality it's estrogen that destroys a mans lipid values and I can post you all the scholary articles you want on that. Letro is very strong maybe it's not good for everybody but it's the best in opinion which I stated iny comment is my opinion. At that guys over and over again talk about my arimidex is bunk aromasin isn't working. You will never find someone who gets prescribed letro as I do as say it's doesn't work. All medicine comes from a doctor and maybe that's why my sides are fine. In time only this mans body will tell him what works.
10-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Also if the letro gives unwanted sides "dry joint" that can be resolved very quickly once use is stopped. Estrogen related issues are far more time consuming to resolve unless of course on used letro. Letro sides quickly resolved estrogens sides=bad
10-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Yeah man aromasin is all good. It's a suicidal inhibitor too so you won't get any estrogen rebound once it's discontinued.Originally Posted by Ths
The best way to run hcg is 250iu twice weekly the night before your test injection. You don't really need it tho being a test only cycle.
You can stack the two if you like but one or the other will be sufficient.
If your going to run Nolva pct you can't use armidex as they compete for the same receptors. Aromasin is your best bet. Letro i would only use if I started getting gyno. Really dries up the joints to the point of being painful.
Goo luck bro!
Similar Forum Threads
- By npgSymboL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-08-2010, 09:24 AM
- By mattg1217 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2010, 03:31 PM
- By liftw8t in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 05-20-2009, 08:39 PM
- By jamze7417 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:30 AM
- By davi514 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:08 AM