First time Superdrol use

  1. First time Superdrol use


    Hey guys I am looking to start my first cycle and i plan on using superdrol. I was looking for others opinion on what i should take for support.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LArmstrong
    Hey guys I am looking to start my first cycle and i plan on using superdrol. I was looking for others opinion on what i should take for support.
    Most of the opinions you'll get are to not use SD for your first cycle.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by chris223

    Most of the opinions you'll get are to not use SD for your first cycle.
    I just can't figure out why people want to start out with sd. It's like racing NASCAR before you get your license.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by demolition

    I just can't figure out why people want to start out with sd. It's like racing NASCAR before you get your license.
    So true

  5. Im glad said something because i was un aware that "sd is like driving nascar before u get your license." What would u suggest i start with then?

  6. Something less severe. Research research research. It'll take you less time to go read for an hour then it will to have everyone give you the answers. Don't mean to be brash, but it's the truth.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 4drteg
    Something less severe. Research research research. It'll take you less time to go read for an hour then it will to have everyone give you the answers. Don't mean to be brash, but it's the truth.
    ^^^^^ this, as a starting point as far as research goes start reading about Hdrol cycles. Save the sd for a few years. It's banned so if you have it make sure you use it wisely to get the most out of it. Ph/AAS are garbage without knowledge, diet, and a good workout program. Read read read don't rush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  8. Thanks guys i really do appreciate your information, i will save the superdrol i have and do plenty more research.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LArmstrong
    Thanks guys i really do appreciate your information, i will save the superdrol i have and do plenty more research.
    Good deal. Try Googling "Hdrol Bible" as a starting point. Helped me a ton.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First time PH use please help
    By TheOcean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 05:20 PM
  2. First time superdrol ng user questions
    By mike23nads in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 05:52 PM
  3. First time using Superdrol!
    By Atheloop in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 07:54 PM
  4. First time using Superdrol clone
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 12:52 PM
  5. First time using PH's...need some advice?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Log in
Log in