HELLADROL 2nd Cycle --- NEED ADVICE - AnabolicMinds.com

HELLADROL 2nd Cycle --- NEED ADVICE

  1. New Member
    jhoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    406

    Reputation

    HELLADROL 2nd Cycle --- NEED ADVICE


    ok guys so Im about to start my second cycle... but after my first cycle, my libido was all jacked up, and I believe I am still having effects from it (not as horny as I should be!) my first cycle was hella 75/75/100/100/125/125 with organ shield and fish oil, protein, etc.... post cycle was clomid 50/50/25/25...daa....recycle...and creatine

    any advice on how or what I should run so I dont have this libido problem with my second cycle???

  2. New Member
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jhoney
    ok guys so Im about to start my second cycle... but after my first cycle, my libido was all jacked up, and I believe I am still having effects from it (not as horny as I should be!) my first cycle was hella 75/75/100/100/125/125 with organ shield and fish oil, protein, etc.... post cycle was clomid 50/50/25/25...daa....recycle...and creatine

    any advice on how or what I should run so I dont have this libido problem with my second cycle???
    How long has it been since your last cycle brother.
  3. New Member
    Damorgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    559

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jhoney View Post
    ok guys so Im about to start my second cycle... but after my first cycle, my libido was all jacked up, and I believe I am still having effects from it (not as horny as I should be!) my first cycle was hella 75/75/100/100/125/125 with organ shield and fish oil, protein, etc.... post cycle was clomid 50/50/25/25...daa....recycle...and creatine

    any advice on how or what I should run so I dont have this libido problem with my second cycle???
    What are your stats? Height, Weight, BF and age? Your first cycle seems like a very high dosage... After my first cycle I was a little shutdown, it's pretty normal. When you pump your body full of hormones then stop, it's going to have a side effect. I just got some cialis from an online pharm, so if I did have any problems with the fella, I could just pop one and off we go.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jhoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    406

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    How long has it been since your last cycle brother.

    last winter
  5. New Member
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jhoney

    last winter
    And are u still having libido issues?
  6. New Member
    DJyoungTest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    26

    Reputation

    If this were me and I were still having libido issues almost a year after a cycle I don't think id be worrying about how to go about ANOTHER cycle just sayin.....
  7. New Member
    jhoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    406

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    And are u still having libido issues?
    yea, unless im just paranoid... i feel like since im still younger, 24, that I should be wanting to get it in with every hot chick I see... and no I'm not gay haha
  8. New Member
    j05441's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    1310

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jhoney

    yea, unless im just paranoid... i feel like since im still younger, 24, that I should be wanting to get it in with every hot chick I see... and no I'm not gay haha
    You sure about that buddy?
  9. New Member
    j05441's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    1310

    Reputation

    On a real note try at natty t booster and see if that helps
  10. New Member
    WarriorMp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    There are a lot of factors that can contribute to loss of labido... Stress, and with that Cortisol is a big factor. I agree with the above statement, a natty t booster wouldn't hurt to use. And in regards to labido, just cause you don't feel like pouncing on every hot girl you see doesn't mean your in the red; what matters is that you are able to perform when it counts.
  11. New Member
    jhoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    406

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by j05441 View Post
    On a real note try at natty t booster and see if that helps
    what do you suggest for the natty test boost
  12. New Member
    jhoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    406

    Reputation

    what natty test boost would you recommend?
  13. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jhoney
    what natty test boost would you recommend?
    Check out PNIs paragon it raises test and keeps estrogen at bay
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  14. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Paragon is the industry's first full-spectrum PCT product. It:

    o Boosts testosterone production via every mechanism and pathway known to science. NMDA, like DAA, induces LH release and increases the expression of Steroidal Acute Regulatory protein (StAR) mRNA. Menaquinone-4, at high enough doses, induces P450scc - the enzyme which converts cholesterol to pregnenolone in the mitochondria of steroidogenic cells. Forskolin is a very potent cAMP agonist, which activates PKA & potentiates the effects of StAR. Vitamin D3 can increase 17b-HSD levels, which can increase the rate of conversion of DHEA to androstenediol. Every testosterone-boosting strategy is called into play, to powerfully kick start natural production heading into PCT.
    o Crushes estrogen. Euonymus alatus extract is a very potent herbal aromatase inhibitor and compares very favorably with synthetic AIs in terms of magnitude of effect and potency. Prunella vulgaris extract has been shown to physically destroy estrogen receptors & interfere with ER-mediated transcription. These two compounds work extremely well together, and their combined effects will prevent post-cycle estrogen rebound.
    o Improves body composition. Forskolin has well-known effects where body composition is concerned; in particular, it is very potent as a fat-burner due to cAMP and HSL induction. The 50% extract in Paragon is the best in the world, and will help prevent post-cycle fat gains.
    o Reduces SHBG. It should be a shame to boost testosterone, only to have it deactivated by SHBG. Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle) root extract contains (-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran and numerous other inhibitors of SHBG. Paragon contains a full-spectrum aqueous extract, which will ensure that more of the testosterone you produce is put to good use.
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  15. New Member
    jhoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    406

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Paragon is the industry's first full-spectrum PCT product. It:

    o Boosts testosterone production via every mechanism and pathway known to science. NMDA, like DAA, induces LH release and increases the expression of Steroidal Acute Regulatory protein (StAR) mRNA. Menaquinone-4, at high enough doses, induces P450scc - the enzyme which converts cholesterol to pregnenolone in the mitochondria of steroidogenic cells. Forskolin is a very potent cAMP agonist, which activates PKA & potentiates the effects of StAR. Vitamin D3 can increase 17b-HSD levels, which can increase the rate of conversion of DHEA to androstenediol. Every testosterone-boosting strategy is called into play, to powerfully kick start natural production heading into PCT.
    o Crushes estrogen. Euonymus alatus extract is a very potent herbal aromatase inhibitor and compares very favorably with synthetic AIs in terms of magnitude of effect and potency. Prunella vulgaris extract has been shown to physically destroy estrogen receptors & interfere with ER-mediated transcription. These two compounds work extremely well together, and their combined effects will prevent post-cycle estrogen rebound.
    o Improves body composition. Forskolin has well-known effects where body composition is concerned; in particular, it is very potent as a fat-burner due to cAMP and HSL induction. The 50% extract in Paragon is the best in the world, and will help prevent post-cycle fat gains.
    o Reduces SHBG. It should be a shame to boost testosterone, only to have it deactivated by SHBG. Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle) root extract contains (-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran and numerous other inhibitors of SHBG. Paragon contains a full-spectrum aqueous extract, which will ensure that more of the testosterone you produce is put to good use.

    well i see you are marketing for them... you make any deals or throw in some extra supps? I need something that is gonna be worth my money man.... I dont wanna waste my money on some new product that isn't gonna work
  16. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jhoney

    well i see you are marketing for them... you make any deals or throw in some extra supps? I need something that is gonna be worth my money man.... I dont wanna waste my money on some new product that isn't gonna work
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...ime-combo.html

    31$ for paragon and a tee shirt
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2nd HELLADROL Cycle-- NEED ADVICE
    By jhoney in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 12:56 PM
  2. NEW TO CYCLES / NEED ADVICE ON MY 2ND...
    By MattyDuffz in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 04:27 PM
  3. Helladrol and Katandrol Cycle... NEED ADVICE
    By dylangemelli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 08:33 AM
  4. First T-1 Pro Cycle ...need advice!
    By joshddutton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-03-2003, 12:42 AM
  5. first "real" cycle .. need advice
    By BodySlam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 12:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in