Dermacrine / Stanodrol Question if anyone has time - AnabolicMinds.com

Dermacrine / Stanodrol Question if anyone has time

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Dermacrine / Stanodrol Question if anyone has time

Hello:

OK I'm sure I'm missing something and opening myself to a very stupid question but here it goes . . lol

So for my next cycle of H-Drol I wanted to stack it with Dermicarine and/or Stanodrol and from what I have research they both do about the same thing . . lean you out, harden you up and improve libido but Stanodrol has a few more side than Dermicarine . . is this true or did I miss something?

Thanks to anyone who responds

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

No. Dermacrine converts to test (eventually) and stano converts to dht. Use them both. Your libido and gains will be great. Go 8 weeks on the derm and stano. 5-6 on the hdrol. Should be the bomb.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

And by great gains I mean quality. Not 25lbs of bloat.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

lol . . bloat . . . yup no one wants that . . . Hmmm OK I missed that part about the dht as I thought they both did that . . .so Hmmm a triple stack . . now this is interesting I must say . . . well I'm just doing my research for now as i wont be starting till probably February.

You said 8 weeks on Dermacrine so your suggesting using it as a bridge from ON to 2 weeks into PCT?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

OK as for good companies for StanoDrol I know Cell is good any others?

And there is a slight possibility that I will replace the HDrol for the real deal and just run TBol as I now have a source.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey

And there is a slight possibility that I will replace the HDrol for the real deal and just run TBol as I now have a source.
    Tbol bro.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I used stano 200 from lgi. I ran it as high as 1600 with no sides other than slight bp elevation.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I used stano 200 from lgi. I ran it as high as 1600 with no sides other than slight bp elevation.
    Yeah I think everyone will chime in and say if you can get TBol do Tbol and drop the Hdrol lol

OK Stano 200 LGI I'll look into them TY but wow 1600 thought the does was like 600 - 900 but I guess I was wrong. . Will do more reading up on Stano as I'm just starting my research so again you are very helpful . . bit of a research hound I am lol

let me ask you this . . I have a full head of hair and I how is Stano on the old hair line?

Other than the normal supports and all that for the above stack I don't need to add anything extra do I ? meaning something new to combat sides from the Stano or Dermacrine.

As for the elevated BP I was thinking of bumping up my Hdrol to 100 mg for the last two weeks but my BP is slightly elevated (135/86) so I'm sticking with 75 as the gains are still amazing but for my next cycle I'll add in 75x2 of celery seed extract . . this cycle I bought Hawthorn Berry not the extract and its helping but will not make that mistake next time . .
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

610 900 mg of Stano should be just fine. My dosing was on the extreme side. My hairline didn't really seem to take a hit. Standard support sups should be fine. This will be a great lean bulk if you eat heavy And lift hard
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Just wanted to clarify u said 8 weeks on Stano so it can be used as a bridge into the pct?

This is an interesting concept if I'm understanding u correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah. Looks good bro.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Cool thanks again. Should be one hell of a TBol cycle this winter

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg
    No. Dermacrine converts to test (eventually) and stano converts to dht. Use them both. Your libido and gains will be great. Go 8 weeks on the derm and stano. 5-6 on the hdrol. Should be the bomb.

Question.

So I have been thinking about your suggestion regarding running Stano for 8 weeks. Two of them into the PCT. I'm a bit skeptical of running a PH in the pct.

So and I'm sure there is a logical reason why this can't be done but here is what I was thinking

Running Stano for two weeks during the preload phase leading up to the 6 week cycle of TBol. I'd also start Dermacrine at same time as TBol.

Is this doable or am I'm out in left field?

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Question.

So I have been thinking about your suggestion regarding running Stano for 8 weeks. Two of them into the PCT. I'm a bit skeptical of running a PH in the pct.

So and I'm sure there is a logical reason why this can't be done but here is what I was thinking

Running Stano for two weeks during the preload phase leading up to the 6 week cycle of TBol. I'd also start Dermacrine at same time as TBol.

Is this doable or am I'm out in left field?

I don't think he means running Derm and Stano into PCT. I think what he's saying is run Tbol for five or six weeks with Derm/Stano alongside it, and continue those two for two or three weeks past the Tbol. So Tbol/Derm/Stano for six weeks, then Derm/Stano for another two weeks. Then start PCT.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Aaah! I c oh great one. Ty for pointing that out.

Will make the change. In my notes

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

This cycle gets more interesting all the time.

I just always thought that once u stop the TBol u had to move right to PCT otherwise hormones would go all whacky but I guess the Test and DHT hold u over till u start PCT.

I'm liking this lol

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chris223

I don't think he means running Derm and Stano into PCT. I think what he's saying is run Tbol for five or six weeks with Derm/Stano alongside it, and continue those two for two or three weeks past the Tbol. So Tbol/Derm/Stano for six weeks, then Derm/Stano for another two weeks. Then start PCT.
    Boom.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Question. How did u does your StanoDrol ?

Two doses a day taken with your TBol ?

And is there anything one could take during PCT to not feel so lazy and down?

Setting up winter cycle as we speak.

TY

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Final few questions regarding PCT if anyone has time (H-Drol cycle)
    By Mass Monkey in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 03:18 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:59 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:03 AM
  5. Hey if anyone is interested in skateboarding..
    By good_guye28 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 07:33 PM