First Cycle - Want to do Oral Win

  1. First Cycle - Want to do Oral Win


    Looking to get first cycle, I'm really against injectables even though I know it isnt as rough on the liver. Im looking for pure performance results, to get faster, more explosive, stronger. I like the appeal of just winstol since Ive been told I dont really need a PCT once the cycle is done. For a Cycle I am looking at 50 mg weeks 1-3, and then 100 mg weeks 4-6. Any advice would be great.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bobryan
    Looking to get first cycle, I'm really against injectables even though I know it isnt as rough on the liver. Im looking for pure performance results, to get faster, more explosive, stronger. I like the appeal of just winstol since Ive been told I dont really need a PCT once the cycle is done. For a Cycle I am looking at 50 mg weeks 1-3, and then 100 mg weeks 4-6. Any advice would be great.
    You were told you don't need a pct for winny?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    You were told you don't need a pct for winny?
    I was told Winstrol does not aromatize, which is what causes gyno, so there is no need for an estrogen blocker like Nolvadex, Clomid, etc.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bobryan

    I was told Winstrol does not aromatize, which is what causes gyno, so there is no need for an estrogen blocker like Nolvadex, Clomid, etc.
    Oh boy...

  5. Well you are now being told no pct = man titties so believe whatcha like I guess

    Read manbeast's sticky about pct... Like yesterday!!!!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    Well you are now being told no pct = man titties so believe whatcha like I guess

    Read manbeast's sticky about pct... Like yesterday!!!!!!
    Thanks god some heres got at least half ass intelligence lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle. Want to try P-stanz/Estane stack
    By ebseller13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 06:13 PM
  2. Want to do my first PH
    By defyance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 01:22 AM
  3. HRT but want to do a cycle
    By fenstermaker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 08:19 AM
  4. First cycle - Want to do it right
    By Cerberus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 02:21 PM
  5. So You want to do A PH Cycle?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Log in
Log in