Test/deca/dbol Cycle

Danabolics

Awards
Hey guys, I'm starting my cycle tomorrow and just wanted some advice. First time stacking three, 2nd time with deca and test and had phenomenal results the first time around with minimal effort. But now it's time to get serious!!!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So what did you want advice on lol. How long do you plan to run each compound for? Do you have caber or prami and an anti e?

Danabolics

Awards
Lol. Well I'm not even sure what caber or prami is. When I did my last cycle I didn't even do PCT. So I'm looking for a basic breakdown. I'm planning on a gradual increase of dbol peaking at 35mgs for 2 weeks and then gradual back down to 20-25. I need to know how much test/deca I should take and how often. I'm going to start tomorrow so 1 of each very Sunday and Wednesday?

Thanks

Danabolics

Awards
And then some info on the caber, prami and anti e too please

Danabolics

Awards
Plan to run dbol 5 weeks and am planning 5 weeks for test and deca but might go another 5 after

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'd run test e @ 5-600mgs for 12 weeks 250 mg bi weekly. Deca for 10 weeks @ 400mgs 200mgs bi weekly. Dbol 40mgs every day for 4-5 weeks. I would run armidex .25 mgs EOD up until pct then run aromasin during pct @12.5mgs EOD. I would only run prami if you start to get prolactin related issues but the dose is .25 eod. Pct run clomid at 100/50/50/25 thats mgs per day per week. Also run Nolvadex at 40/20/20/10. Think I've covered anything for you bro.

Danabolics

Awards
I'd run test e @ 5-600mgs for 12 weeks 250 mg bi weekly. Deca for 10 weeks @ 400mgs 200mgs bi weekly. Dbol 40mgs every day for 4-5 weeks. I would run armidex .25 mgs EOD up until pct then run aromasin during pct @12.5mgs EOD. I would only run prami if you start to get prolactin related issues but the dose is .25 eod. Pct run clomid at 100/50/50/25 thats mgs per day per week. Also run Nolvadex at 40/20/20/10. Think I've covered anything for you bro.
Thanks bro. I'll update with results!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Bulking 6
Cycle Logs 9