H Stane cycle!!

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
I'm planning on starting a H stane cycle in a couple weeks and was just wondering what a good dose would be I was thinking 50/75/75/75/75/75 but would like some input from anyone who has taken it or could give me some good advice. Thanks!

j05441

Awards
How experienced are you with this sorta stuff bro?

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
This will be my 4th PH cycle but iv never ran H Stane before and was just wondering if anyone else has ran it and at what dose?!

j05441

Awards
I ran helladrol. I ran 50 for 3 days then 75/75/75/100/100/100/100. If your good at 75 dont feel scared to bump it up. Also it takes 2 or 3 weeks to kick in!

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
What kind of gains did you get off the helladrol?

j05441

Awards
Only 3 or 4 pounds of weight. But major fatloss hella strength gains. Like 65 lb on my dl 40 on bench. Strained peck and still kept 20 of it. Squat went up like 80 pounds kept about half as well. It in reality i probably gained 10+ of lbm.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
That's preaty impressive! Were you on a cutting diet trying to lose fat or trying to bulk up?

j05441

Awards
Cutting diet but i ate a ton of junk. My metabolism was through the roof and i couldn't keep my hunger satisfied.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Wow that's crazy that you were cutting and still had gains like that! I'll be using it for a bulk so I should see preaty good results!

j05441

Awards
It ended up more of a bulk because i just couldnt control my diet. I had few sides too. Good luck bro let me know how it goes for you.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
I'll deffinitly update throughout the cycle! What were the sides you had and how many calories were u eating a day?

j05441

Awards
Night sweats bad, super horney for first 3 weeks but no sex drive by then end. Still got it up just didnt want to. Joint pain but i have bad joints. Calories were alot of sugar and **** man.

j05441

Awards
Oh even though its dry i heald hella water. Most days i weighted 191 196 at biggest normally im 180. The ai harden me up fast.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Dang you did hold a lot of water! Did you seem to be bloated much around your stomach? Also what did u use for post cycle?

j05441

Awards
A little bloated. I put on the first 5 of water litterly 2 or 3 days on before it kicked in. i used torem, recycle, trib and creatine.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Are there any other Prohormones you would recommend over h stane or is It the best?

j05441

Awards
Not experienced enough to say. Its mild and friendly on the body.