AH/AE/AM/AB, the ultimate recomp cycle

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
front.jpg
back.jpg
biceps.jpg

PICTURES ARE FROM DAY 12
I chose these products because of their low side effect profile of each. Since I am still young at age 21 I rather avoid harsher compounds.
I have been lifting for 4 years. I started the stack on sunday.
The amount of calories I am going to use are 2800 a day and I may adjust this as the weeks go by.

Weight: 168
Body Fat: 8%
Waist: 31
Bicep: 14.25
Chest: 41.75

Will upload pics:

The cycle is as follows:

Alpha Mass (ForeRunner Labs 1-Dhea enanthate )Weeks 1-5
6/6/6/9/9

AlphaBulk (4-Dhea Enanthate )Weeks 1-6
3/4/4/4/4/4

AndroEnhance Weeks 2-11
3/3/3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4

AndroHard Weeks 5-12
3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

AndroMass Weeks 5-12
3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

I started on Sunday, August 26th.

PCT:
It is goin to consist of TCF-1 and then test powder when it is out. Sustain Alpha and then EP, 1Lean Xtreme with ABE. Running Vida test along side all this for xtra test boost. Gonna be an 8 week pct

WEEKS 1-4
TCF-1 (DAA for test boost)
Sustain Alpha
Anabeta Elite (natural anabolic, cortisol control)
Vida Test (extra test boost)
Lean extreme (one pill a day)

WEEKS 5-8
Test powder
Erase Pro
Lean extreme (1 a day)
Vida Test
Anabeta elite

I also have been using Dermatherm on my abdominals. I definitely notice it working and I am excited to stop it to see the actual results.

My roommate is running the exact same stack but without mass and instead he is using lean.

Last edited:
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
How many weeks?

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Holy crap that's gonna be a sick cycle! And incredibly expensive...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I like it. You should see good results I think if ur diet is in check u could gain around 10-12lbs and drop some body fat. What is ur pct. you'll need one dude to the cycle length.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I like it. You should see good results I think if ur diet is in check u could gain around 10-12lbs and drop some body fat. What is ur pct. you'll need one dude to the cycle length.
Pct is going to be OTC with nolvadex on hand

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
5 min treadmill warmup before every exercise
2 warm up sets for the muscle you are working on for the day (light weight)
Following a strict 2/2/4 (unless specified) tempo so we won't be using as much weight
Abs after every workout
15 min low intensity cardio after every workout (high intensity on leg day)

Day 1: Chest
Bench warm up

3 sets of bench 8 reps
3 sets of incline DB 8 reps

3 sets of incline flies 8 reps SS w/ medicine ball diamond pushups to failure

3 sets of cable cross overs 8 reps SS w/ decline press

Workout finisher: 60 total chest dips. Reach both positive and neg failure (tempo doesn't apply)

Day 2: Back
3 sets of hyper hyperextensions

2 warmup deadlift sets

3 sets Deadlift 5 reps (tempo doesn't apply, smooth controlled motion)

3 sets barbell rows 8 reps

60 total pullbups in however many sets

3 sets Dumbbell shrugs 10 reps SS w/ back flies 10 reps

Workout finisher: body weight rows to positive and negative failure

Day 3: Shoulders and arms

3 sets military press SS w/ dumbbell curl SS w/ skull crushers. 8 reps

3 sets dumbbell clean and press SS w/ incline curls SS w/ kickbacks

3 sets upright rows SS w/ hammer curls SS w/ over head extension

3 sets cable flies SS w/ preacher curls SS w/ close grip smith bench

Workout finisher: 4 drop sets of shoulder machine press, 4 drop sets of curl up hammer down, 25 dips following tempo

Day 4: Legs

10 min proper warm up

4 sets squat 8 reps
2 sets close footed leg press 8 reps
3 sets leg extensions 8 reps

3 sets leg curls 8 reps SS w/ single leg weighted lunge 12 reps
2 sets stiff legged dead lift

3 sets of 25 calf raises

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Holy crap that's gonna be a sick cycle! And incredibly expensive...
Cost is about 400 for the 12 weeks. PCT is about 150 from getting in insiders. sustain alpha and TCF-1 were a gift for androlean not launching in time

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah the OTC pct that PP is good but I'd still run a Serm. Maybe a short Serm cycle.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Yeah the OTC pct that PP is good but I'd still run a Serm. Maybe a short Serm cycle.
I will if I see any signs of shutdown. It'll be a low dose of nolva 10/10/10/10. I don't think it will be necessary based off feedback on these products

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Honestly I doubt u'll need it

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Dude you couldve seen the same results with superdrol and even with all the protection it still would've been half the price

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Dude you couldve seen the same results with superdrol and even with all the protection it still would've been half the price
Thanks for the advice man, Money isnt the issue lol also I'm 21 and SD has a greater chance to shut down my natural test than these by far. I also want to limit my use of a SERM if I can, I have a lot going on in my life that the emotional side effects will greatly affect my schooling, relationship, and volunteering I do

Also my favorite part about these products is that a cycle of 8-12 weeks is able to be run. this means very maintainable gains and lots of good fun being "on".

SD would cost about a fraction of the price with supports and full pct, estimate about 150. my motto is money comes and goes, you only get a certain amount of time. Why risk long term problems over a couple hundred ?

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Thanks for the advice man, Money isnt the issue lol also I'm 21 and SD has a greater chance to shut down my natural test than these by far. I also want to limit my use of a SERM if I can, I have a lot going on in my life that the emotional side effects will greatly affect my schooling, relationship, and volunteering I do

Also my favorite part about these products is that a cycle of 8-12 weeks is able to be run. this means very maintainable gains and lots of good fun being "on".

SD would cost about a fraction of the price with supports and full pct, estimate about 150. my motto is money comes and goes, you only get a certain amount of time. Why risk long term problems over a couple hundred ?
So if your using all these together I'm guessing your going 3 caps of each. Otherwise this cycle would literally be like $1200

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
So if your using all these together I'm guessing your going 3 caps of each. Otherwise this cycle would literally be like $1200
hahahaha yea, check the first post the complete cycle is outlined now. my only thoughts are should I run Andromass/Androhard together for weeks 5-12 or do Andromass 5-8 and Androhard 9-12

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
hahahaha yea, check the first post the complete cycle is outlined now. my only thoughts are should I run Andromass/Androhard together for weeks 5-12 or do Andromass 5-8 and Androhard 9-12
It says alpha mass and alpha bulk. Andromass and alpha mass are two different things. But it your running androseries them you can run it all together

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
It says alpha mass and alpha bulk. Andromass and alpha mass are two different things. But it your running androseries them you can run it all together
I am confused what you mean?

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Go to your First post. You said your taking Alpha mass and alpha bulk but then later you said andromass. Alpha mass and andromass are two different prohormones

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Go to your First post. You said your taking Alpha mass and alpha bulk but then later you said andromass. Alpha mass and andromass are two different prohormones
I am using both

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I want to know if it is best if I run AM full dose into AH or the way I have it set up in my first post, any thoughts?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm in want to see how this goes, a lot of compounds. Should be good, kill it!

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Started AE today, smell was intoxicating lol smells just like tequila. Went on super easy and dried smoothly. Results so far are increased vascularity and muscle definition / fullness. Will update after leg workout tody.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Started AE today, smell was intoxicating lol smells just like tequila. Went on super easy and dried smoothly. Results so far are increased vascularity and muscle definition / fullness. Will update after leg workout tody.
Lol they just sold you patron lotion.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Cycle looks crazy. U should post before and after pics

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Today is day 12 of the cycle, 3 days of being on Androenhance. So far I have noticed my muscles are fuller throughout the day. Vascularity has increased and so has size of my chest / biceps by a small amount. I will take measurements again week 4. Strength is improving in nearly every exercise, this is probably mostly because I am eating for a full out bulk compared to the past 3 months where I was eating at maintenance and cutting body fat. Starting to get lethargy throughout the day. If this gets worse or becomes a problem I will lower the dose of alpha mass... I will try to get pictures tomorrow. sorry about that guys

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Workout today was beastly, Was able to complete it a lot easier and increased strength on some exercises. Pump was great, upper body is definitely looking bigger as well as biceps and triceps. Forearms look more defined and vascularity has increased.

Weight: 171

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Today was an off day, not as sore as I should be for what I did this week.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Today is day 17

Workouts have been going great so far. Vascularity is definitely up, girlfriend noticed it today. Pumps are way more pronounced. Looking forward to shoulders and arms tomorrow.

Weighed in at 170 today this puts me up +2 from the start.
Will do measurements this weekend to see if I gained any size or body fat

Pictures are on first post.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
workout today was amazing, strength is definitely increasing. was even able to add some weight to exercises and a workout finisher. Pump and vascularity is better each time!!!! makes it a lot of fun and motivating.

Muscle bellies are definitely bigger, especially my traps and oddly my upper abdominals.

I will do measurements and caliper readings on Friday morning when I wake up.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I did caliper and according to it I am about 9% body fat. Can someone link me to a good guide for this? I use multiple skin folds to get an average number. Then I look at my accu-measure chart

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did caliper and according to it I am about 9% body fat. Can someone link me to a good guide for this? I use multiple skin folds to get an average number. Then I look at my accu-measure chart
Thats what I do. Unfortunately I suck at calipers so I stopped using them. I get similar readings when I am around 10/11 as I do when I am 15/16

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Thats what I do. Unfortunately I suck at calipers so I stopped using them. I get similar readings when I am around 10/11 as I do when I am 15/16
hahah I wish I had access to hydrostatic weighing :(

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah I no longer trust my calipers after I read 12% body fat, did a cut for a month and a half losing a little over 10lbs then still read 12% body fat even though I was obviously leaner.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Yeah I no longer trust my calipers after I read 12% body fat, did a cut for a month and a half losing a little over 10lbs then still read 12% body fat even though I was obviously leaner.
damn well this isn't encouraging. I guess the pictures will have to show it. not taking new ones until week 4 is over

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
damn well this isn't encouraging. I guess the pictures will have to show it. not taking new ones until week 4 is over
Pictures are definitely the best way to gauge progress man, and isn't the way you look what really matters anyway?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
The cycle has slightly changed, I forgot
to mention this earlier. alpha mass is going to be upped to 9 caps for this week and next.
Updated first page.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cycle has slightly changed, I forgot
to mention this earlier. alpha mass is going to be upped to 9 caps for this week and next.
Updated first page.
Cool.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
strength is up, vascularity too

I have a new workout cycle it looks like this:

Push:
Bench press 4x6-8
Incline press 4x6-8
Shoulder press 4x6-8
Chest dip 4xFail
Tri pull down 3x10

Pull:
Deadlift 5x5
Barbell row 4x6-8
One arm cable row 3x10
Barbell shrugs 3x8
Seated row 3x8
Barbell curl 3x10

Legs:
Warm up run
Sprint workout
Squat 3x10
Weighted lunges 3x10

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
today is day 24. Starting to look a little bloated at 173lbs. not much else to report. workouts are good nothing out of the ordinary.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A bit of bloat might occur with the Bulk in there. I wouldn't become too worried about it unless it greatly worsens.