AH/AE/AM/AB, the ultimate recomp cycle

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    I will probably get bloods done post PCT. I just need to learn how to do it without myphysician.I realize that 914 is high, I would be personally satisfied with 700+.
    privatemdlabs.com is super affordable and confidential. -Matt

2. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Yep, the thread discusses that option: Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Thanks for the info guys.

So workouts have been phenomenal, best workouts of my lifting career. The pump I get makes my skin feel like it's about to rip. All my lifts have gone up drastically. Yesterday I set a PR on bench of 225 x 2.

Weight 176
    arm measured 15.125 after workout which is the largest they have ever been.

So this is really kicked in now, I am loving it. We will see what I can make out of this the next two weeks. I am going to start sustain Saturday, I have been using TCF since Monday.

Pictures will be up in 2 weeks the last day of my cycle, also I will post a comparison pic from about a year ago of me at 160-165ish

4. Very nice update my man!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

5. So classes are cancelled today and tomorrow thanks to sandy.

hitting the gym later today, I'm excited
    it's back focus day!

So I was ordering some nootropics this weekend and found 11-oxo powder from a smart powder supplier and couldn't resist getting 10grams for 22$! I am going to run it at 300mg until week 11 is over and come week 12 I will up it to 600+mg. This will be a mini bridge into pct hopefully making it smoother

6. So this is the last three weeks plan, today is week 10 day 2 - day 65.

2 AndroDrive 9,10,11
    4 AndroMass 9,10,11
    4 Androhard 9,10,11
    3 pumps AE 9,10,11
    11-oxo powder 11,12 500/750. (any thoughts on dosage ?)

PCT

Toco-8 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15
    I also have bulk 1-carboxy which I can use if I have any signs of gyno. i used it before when they felt sensitive and it helped. I might grab inhibit-p incase

LH stimulation
    TCF-1 9,10,11,12
    Test powder 13,14,15,16

Estrogen control
    4/4/4/5/5 sustain alpha 10,11,12,13,14
    AI Sports Post cycle support (trans-resveratrol, quercetin, icariin, piperine) for weeks 12,13,14,15??? This would complement sustain and provide a good dose of resveratrol. This would eliminate the need for erase.
    OR
    e3d/eod/eod/eod/1/1/1/1/1. Erase Pro 12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20

Natural Anabolic
    Anabeta OG (finishing less than half a bottle I have). 11,12
    Anabeta Elite. 13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20

Natty Test Booster
    VidaTest 12,13,14,15,16,17

TONS of calories and lots of gym time to maintain.

Post PCT I am going to take a 6-8 week break off supplements

7. Workout today was fantastic, my endurance is amazing right now. I added some workouts in between my normal routine lol. Strength is amazing as well, I added weight and reps on bench, shoulder
    press, and biceps.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Thanks for the link, post pct I will get bloods done with a female hormone panel. I will post them as well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Thanks for the link, post pct I will get bloods done with a female hormone panel. I will post them as well.
    Nice to hear.

And stay safe during the storm.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

10. life and school has gotten hectic lately.. I had a genetics, psych, and microbio exam. I haven't been to the gym since Sunday because of how much I have been studying. Gonna finish strong the next week and half
    •   

11. Gym has been amazing lately although my shoulder has been feeling different and painful. Pumps are unbelievable along with vascularity. I will update new pictures after the cycle is all said and done as well as a final review for the whole cycle and my new lift numbers. I made lots of good progress and almost hit my goal weight. I will do a final weigh in on saturday and I won't post weight until then. Sorry for the scattered updates on this

12. Cool man, glad it is all good still.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. Happy thanksgiving! Definitely adding some weight after all this food lol. Sorry I haven't posted, this past week was time consuming as hell.

Results from these 12 weeks have been amazing I have leaned out and got harder, denser muscles. I will post pictures soon. I am using 11-oxo to bridge into pct so total cycle will be about 13weeks :91days

I have gotten a PR on everything I have done so all in all I'm a lot stronger. I owe a good deal of it to the workouts I've used throughout these past 3 months. I need to work on getting some more size in my arms and back next. My goal weight is 185 and I am at about 170-175

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Ultimate Post Cycle Therapy Stack
    By The G Train in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 03:30 AM
  2. The ultimate rehab cycle?!?!
    By Rumpnuts in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 06:33 PM
  3. Choices for the ultimate recomp stack
    By IronBear in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20