Clomid

BigD89

Awards
If I have a 30ml bottle of Clomid how maybe mg is to ever ml (roughly). And how would I measure it each time if all it comes with is the thing that sucks it out of the bottle?

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
There's no set amount of mg. you have to know how many cause different companies put different amounts. Google how many ml in a teaspoon and use a teaspoon to measure it out

BigD89

Awards
There's no set amount of mg. you have to know how many cause different companies put different amounts. Google how many ml in a teaspoon and use a teaspoon to measure it out
Thank you!! Lol that makes things sooo much easier

BigD89

Awards
Ahhh a teaspoon equals 5 ml so how would I measure 1ml out of tht? :(

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too many things wrong with this question and answers in this thread. What did you buy - how many mg/ml is it? Then dose accordingly using a metered syringe.

BigD89

Awards
Too many things wrong with this question and answers in this thread. What did you buy - how many mg/ml is it? Then dose accordingly using a metered syringe.
I have a 30 ml bottle with 50mg per ml. But where would I get a syringe? Walmart asks too many questions and would hate to order a box of a hundred juss for one. Lol plus my gf may think I'm shooting up if I do all tht

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I have a 30 ml bottle with 50mg per ml. But where would I get a syringe? Walmart asks too many questions and would hate to order a box of a hundred juss for one. Lol plus my gf may think I'm shooting up if I do all tht
Walmart doesn't ask too many questions. There's lots of uses for a syringe. And if somebody there tries to ask you about it say "it's not your business it's nothing illegal" or if your too embarsssed say "it's to measure out my prescription medication"

BigD89

Awards
Walmart doesn't ask too many questions. There's lots of uses for a syringe. And if somebody there tries to ask you about it say "it's not your business it's nothing illegal" or if your too embarsssed say "it's to measure out my prescription medication"
What type of syringe should I ask for? I would like a u-100 1cc insulin syringe with a one inch needle?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What type of syringe should I ask for? I would like a u-100 1cc insulin syringe with a one inch needle?
Hold on a second..,, you have injectable clomid? Are you sure it's not oral?

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
go to walgreens or cvs pharmacy counter and ask for a oral syringe, its free

BigD89

Awards
Hold on a second..,, you have injectable clomid? Are you sure it's not oral?
Lmao no no no I would only use it to measure them take it orally. But I Am looking into ghrp-2 and ghrp-6 so i figured I would go ahead and get one with a needle instead of having to go back n ask again. Or do y'all suggest getting one for each ( one for measuring Clomid tht doesn't have a needle and more got injecting peptides). Sorry for not giving tht info lol I'm sure I got a lot of WTF!! ;)