beastdrol stack? epi, anavar, non methyls?

  1. Registered User
    WarWolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    36

    beastdrol stack? epi, anavar, non methyls?


    looking to do a beastdrol cycle in 3 weeks for a recomp/consolidate my bulk. i was looking for something to stack with beastdrol possibly bridge with after the beast. i have seen a good few sd epi logs, i like the idea of a 6 week cycle as you can grow slower and compound your gains and hopefully keep more.

    i would like to run the beast at 20/20/20/20, if anyone has any ideas as to what would stack well with this, obviously i wud like to stack it with a non-methylated compound so as to give my liver a break, but if this isnt possible i dont mind two methyls. also i can get my hands on some anavar so i could run sd 4 weeks and anavar 6 weeks or would that b overkill.

    ive been bulking for the last 4 months and just started a mini cut to assess my current state and lower bf so when i am bulking again i can keep it lower. i would ideally like a 20 pound gain but being realistic it would b more of a recomp for my cycle, lower bf a little whilst gaining a good bit of muscle mass.

    all advice welcome. training will be on point 5 day split, 3on 1off 2on 1 off, cardio will b a mix of LISS and HIIT. looking to compound my results. diet will be 40/40/20, pro/carbs/fat. thinking of lowering the carbs after the sd but keeping cals the same. but thats 4 a different post

    so my question is what can i stack with beastdrol to help with the lowering of bodyfat but not interfere with the mass gains and infact help them.

  2. Banned
    epstaneman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    San Antonio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WarWolf View Post
    looking to do a beastdrol cycle in 3 weeks for a recomp/consolidate my bulk. i was looking for something to stack with beastdrol possibly bridge with after the beast. i have seen a good few sd epi logs, i like the idea of a 6 week cycle as you can grow slower and compound your gains and hopefully keep more.

    i would like to run the beast at 20/20/20/20, if anyone has any ideas as to what would stack well with this, obviously i wud like to stack it with a non-methylated compound so as to give my liver a break, but if this isnt possible i dont mind two methyls. also i can get my hands on some anavar so i could run sd 4 weeks and anavar 6 weeks or would that b overkill.

    ive been bulking for the last 4 months and just started a mini cut to assess my current state and lower bf so when i am bulking again i can keep it lower. i would ideally like a 20 pound gain but being realistic it would b more of a recomp for my cycle, lower bf a little whilst gaining a good bit of muscle mass.

    all advice welcome. training will be on point 5 day split, 3on 1off 2on 1 off, cardio will b a mix of LISS and HIIT. looking to compound my results. diet will be 40/40/20, pro/carbs/fat. thinking of lowering the carbs after the sd but keeping cals the same. but thats 4 a different post

    so my question is what can i stack with beastdrol to help with the lowering of bodyfat but not interfere with the mass gains and infact help them.


    I was reading your question to help you out.....then once I came up to the word 'whilst' I just started growing in rage.

    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  6.7 KB

    You get no help from me.
  3. Registered User
    WarWolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    36

    if this is you trying to say that losing fat and gaining muscle is impossible then i can roll with that, but if you are being dumb and thinking that american english is the correct way of speaking then you sir are an idiot, whilst is a word that has been around longer than america has
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    epstaneman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    San Antonio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WarWolf View Post
    if this is you trying to say that losing fat and gaining muscle is impossible then i can roll with that, but if you are being dumb and thinking that american english is the correct way of speaking then you sir are an idiot, whilst is a word that has been around longer than america has
    Name:  obclue.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  11.3 KB
  5. Registered User
    WarWolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    36

    So instead of actually posting a rebuttal to my statements, U just compound the view that Americans are stupid, well played sir
  6. Banned
    epstaneman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    San Antonio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WarWolf View Post
    So instead of actually posting a rebuttal to my statements, U just compound the view that Americans are stupid, well played sir

    At least if you were ignorant you'd get around to the fact that ANY reply in general is directed toward YOU. Not Americans.



    Though your not ignorant.....just plain retarded. G'luck with that.

    Name:  clueless.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  8.7 KB
  7. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Rep Power
    683044

    U guys r cazy!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  8. Registered User
    WarWolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    36

    Hence why I said rebuttal not reply, do you honestly believe that whilst is not a word or do you have some advice to help with my cycle? Also you have so audacity do say I am ignorant and then retarded, my brother has downs syndrome so if you could b a little less ignorant itself and perhaps more compassionate you might help me with my cycle suggestions.
  9. Banned
    epstaneman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    San Antonio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WarWolf View Post
    Hence why I said rebuttal not reply, do you honestly believe that whilst is not a word or do you have some advice to help with my cycle? Also you have so audacity do say I am ignorant and then retarded, my brother has downs syndrome so if you could b a little less ignorant itself and perhaps more compassionate you might help me with my cycle suggestions.


    Your sensitive. I recommend PES ERASE.

    Name:  6ueQb.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  18.8 KB
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. Can I Stack Another Non-methyl Ph/s With M1t?
    By powerlinelift in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 11:13 PM
  3. 8 Week Non-Methyl Stack Idea
    By 08TT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 08:17 PM
  4. Any danger in stacking several non methyl's?
    By Juicaholic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 12:28 AM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in