first cycle d bol and test e

Page 10 of 20 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    It happens! You'll also get pimples where u would least expect them.
    Can't wait lol Not! I get those I times anyways. It was just weird my skin was on fire last night. Could b the weather changing too. Or the fact I work in a cheese plant. Ooh!


  2. day 3 of winny: havnt realy felt it kick in yet but I know I will. I felt pretty good at the gym today. My joints are sore as **** exspecialy on preacher curls with angle bar. All in all I felt great I lost some weight again but I'm sure some is water and I didn't eat my normal calories the last two days. But my comp is looking awesome. The way I c it I'm on a 2 year plan to bulk and lean up to c if I could compete in bodybuilding for fun. Why not!

    Warmed up with incline db curls (concentration)
    25x10x3 sets

    Preacher curls angle bar (drop sets)
    75x10 warmup
    135x6, 115x8, 95x10
    135x5, 115x6, 95x8
    135x3, 115x5 (had to stop killing my joints and wanted to be able to finish workout)

    Bb 21's
    45lbs
    45lbs
    45lbs (on last 3 reps of last 7 I did negatives with someones help, love the payne and the pump that comes with)

    Cable mach straight bar curls
    80x10
    90x10
    110x10

    That's it for bi's now for tri's

    Skull crushers:
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10 (through in 10 close grip press)

    Cable mach rope press downs:
    80x10
    110x10
    110x10

    25 lb kick backs 3 sets of 10

    3 sets of bw dips x25 reps

    Mach tri pushdowns
    90x10
    110x10
    110x10

    Did 20lb forearm rotaions 2 sets, and sets 20lb db twist

    All in all felt reat love the veins I've never seen before or new I had. Its just hard to get everything done I wnat to get done.
    •   
       


  3. What are you dosing the winstrol at?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    What are you dosing the winstrol at?
    50 mg

  5. I'm running it for 6 weeks but its a 50mg cap so not sure best time to take would be. Any suggestions bro
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    I'm running it for 6 weeks but its a 50mg cap so not sure best time to take would be. Any suggestions bro
    Damn that seems like alot to dose at once. I like taking orals pwo.. is it powder?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Damn that seems like alot to dose at once. I like taking orals pwo.. is it powder?
    Prolly a little much. I took an hour before workout. Felt great working out. A lot of that is mental if u know what I mean. So take it pwo for best results?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    day 3 of winny: havnt realy felt it kick in yet but I know I will. I felt pretty good at the gym today. My joints are sore as **** exspecialy on preacher curls with angle bar. All in all I felt great I lost some weight again but I'm sure some is water and I didn't eat my normal calories the last two days. But my comp is looking awesome. The way I c it I'm on a 2 year plan to bulk and lean up to c if I could compete in bodybuilding for fun. Why not!

    Warmed up with incline db curls (concentration)
    25x10x3 sets

    Preacher curls angle bar (drop sets)
    75x10 warmup
    135x6, 115x8, 95x10
    135x5, 115x6, 95x8
    135x3, 115x5 (had to stop killing my joints and wanted to be able to finish workout)

    Bb 21's
    45lbs
    45lbs
    45lbs (on last 3 reps of last 7 I did negatives with someones help, love the payne and the pump that comes with)

    Cable mach straight bar curls
    80x10
    90x10
    110x10

    That's it for bi's now for tri's

    Skull crushers:
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10 (through in 10 close grip press)

    Cable mach rope press downs:
    80x10
    110x10
    110x10

    25 lb kick backs 3 sets of 10

    3 sets of bw dips x25 reps

    Mach tri pushdowns
    90x10
    110x10
    110x10

    Did 20lb forearm rotaions 2 sets, and sets 20lb db twist

    All in all felt reat love the veins I've never seen before or new I had. Its just hard to get everything done I wnat to get done.
    Can't wait to try some winny on my next cycle
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Can't wait to try some winny on my next cycle
    Heard lots of great things from ppl, thinking the last 6 weeks it will take me over the top. My veins are tearing now can't wait to c what they look like in a couple weeks. You my friend already impressive, you will get shredded!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Prolly a little much. I took an hour before workout. Felt great working out. A lot of that is mental if u know what I mean. So take it pwo for best results?
    I wish you could split it up into 25mg doses to take 12hrs apart thatd be far better than 50 at once. Anything that has an "instant" effect is great pwo like dbols winny abombs tne/suspension.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  11. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    I'm running it for 6 weeks but its a 50mg cap so not sure best time to take would be. Any suggestions bro
    I take mine pwo. Hits u quick so an hour before should be fine. I take mine while I'm walking out the door.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I wish you could split it up into 25mg doses to take 12hrs apart thatd be far better than 50 at once. Anything that has an "instant" effect is great pwo like dbols winny abombs tne/suspension.
    I've never had problems with my bp, so prolly gunna hit it all at once. Maybe some serious workouts ahead. I know tomorrow is leg day and I always get juiced up then. So will see where this **** takes me. Haha!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    I take mine pwo. Hits u quick so an hour before should be fine. I take mine while I'm walking out the door.
    Hell I will just take it with my caps of animal rage then. How much longer on your next cycle bro?

  14. Update: 12th injection and they still suck. Don't care much for that big needle but love the results so I won't stop lol. Just took my winny pwo and will take my animal rage caps. So far I'm already leaning up, ****s crazy.

    Today is leg day, love leg day! Don't know if it matters but I pin my quad evrytime alternating them. And my ****ing legs have gotten crazy big. Is that normal for the spot that gets the injection to get bigger cause its the dirrect spot of aas inj? Just a thought!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Update: 12th injection and they still suck. Don't care much for that big needle but love the results so I won't stop lol. Just took my winny pwo and will take my animal rage caps. So far I'm already leaning up, ****s crazy.

    Today is leg day, love leg day! Don't know if it matters but I pin my quad evrytime alternating them. And my ****ing legs have gotten crazy big. Is that normal for the spot that gets the injection to get bigger cause its the dirrect spot of aas inj? Just a thought!
    Some say yes. Some say no. It could be swelling from the alcohol in the injection. Start pinning glutes. Easy and less pip.. ill email you in a bit just got home
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Update: 12th injection and they still suck. Don't care much for that big needle but love the results so I won't stop lol. Just took my winny pwo and will take my animal rage caps. So far I'm already leaning up, ****s crazy.

    Today is leg day, love leg day! Don't know if it matters but I pin my quad evrytime alternating them. And my ****ing legs have gotten crazy big. Is that normal for the spot that gets the injection to get bigger cause its the dirrect spot of aas inj? Just a thought!
    I have only ever pinned my quads as well. IMO no benefit but I do agree that SOMETIMES it appears larger because of swelling.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Update: 12th injection and they still suck. Don't care much for that big needle but love the results so I won't stop lol. Just took my winny pwo and will take my animal rage caps. So far I'm already leaning up, ****s crazy.

    Today is leg day, love leg day! Don't know if it matters but I pin my quad evrytime alternating them. And my ****ing legs have gotten crazy big. Is that normal for the spot that gets the injection to get bigger cause its the dirrect spot of aas inj? Just a thought!
    Ha I pinned my 26th last night...still sucks lol. You really should throw glutes in man you could build up some serious scar tissue if not.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha I pinned my 26th last night...still sucks lol. You really should throw glutes in man you could build up some serious scar tissue if not.
    not only that its important to learn how to pin other muscles imo. if you ever end up running short esters like prop and ace you're going to want to be comfortable pinning glutes, quads, and delts at an absolute minimum
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  19. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    not only that its important to learn how to pin other muscles imo. if you ever end up running short esters like prop and ace you're going to want to be comfortable pinning glutes, quads, and delts at an absolute minimum
    Truth
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Some say yes. Some say no. It could be swelling from the alcohol in the injection. Start pinning glutes. Easy and less pip.. ill email you in a bit just got home
    I will pin my glute next. I pinned my glute on my 2nd inj. and I had extreme back pumps from the dbol I couldn't do know more And the pip was extreme also. But starting to get use to the pip and there not much pain in back pumps. I deff need to learn how to pin prop and tren. You pin those just below the surface of skin rite. Not realy sure on that. But planning a 3rd cycle of prop and tren, maybe mast too but not sure how I react to those 3 cause never done before. But deff will go to my glute, not sure on the delt that sounds like it would hurt broski. Lol!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    I will pin my glute next. I pinned my glute on my 2nd inj. and I had extreme back pumps from the dbol I couldn't do know more And the pip was extreme also. But starting to get use to the pip and there not much pain in back pumps. I deff need to learn how to pin prop and tren. You pin those just below the surface of skin rite. Not realy sure on that. But planning a 3rd cycle of prop and tren, maybe mast too but not sure how I react to those 3 cause never done before. But deff will go to my glute, not sure on the delt that sounds like it would hurt broski. Lol!
    Delta are cake. Very painless. All steroids are IM. sub q is for growth
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  22. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Delta are cake. Very painless. All steroids are IM. sub q is for growth
    I will try most things once I suppose. Prolly try the delt when I do tren and prop. What length for the delts of syringe. 1"?

  23. Today was leg day and I love leg day. No pr on leg press basicaly cause I can't add more weight cause its maxxed out. But will say this that my last set of 20 is getting a lot easier. Love that! Leaning out pretty good. So far I love the results from my first cycle. No complaints!

  24. Hey bros how do I give away rep points, had guys that gave to me and think that's so cool. Want to return the favor to some bros. Thanks!

  25. Looks like the cycle is going great for you!

    Injections def suck, I've mostly just been doing quads.......damn 21g is starting to suck lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D-bol and Test-E 10 week cycle for a friend
    By titstatus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:31 AM
  2. First Cycle H-drol and Epistane
    By rufeothegreat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 03:30 PM
  3. First cycle, don't have test-e.. should I skip?
    By sureshot! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:03 PM
  4. when to start post cycle with deca and test e
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 05:58 PM
  5. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 01:41 AM
Log in
Log in