first cycle d bol and test e

Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. If your 236 at sub 9% that's officially focking massive!!

2. Beast mode. Wish I was that big
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    If your 236 at sub 9% that's officially focking massive!!
    I'm not 100% on the bf bro, that's just what I was 2 months ago. And the test was done by an outside company for my works ins. Honestly I don't feel that big, I mean I've got long arms and I'm having a hard time getting them big. There not small but could b a lot bigger. Then again it could b that disorder where. You think your small and everyone tells your huge but your the last to c it lol. Good disorder to have if ya ask me haha. Thanks for compliment bro!

4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Beast mode. Wish I was that big
    Thanks bro! You are that big, I'm just a bit taller. I'm closer to 6 ft 3".

5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

I'm not 100% on the bf bro, that's just what I was 2 months ago. And the test was done by an outside company for my works ins. Honestly I don't feel that big, I mean I've got long arms and I'm having a hard time getting them big. There not small but could b a lot bigger. Then again it could b that disorder where. You think your small and everyone tells your huge but your the last to c it lol. Good disorder to have if ya ask me haha. Thanks for compliment bro!
    Your welcome bro! Haha it's called bigorexia. I think everyone that lifts has that disorder!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Your welcome bro! Haha it's called bigorexia. I think everyone that lifts has that disorder!
    Cool name playa, I figured it was pretty commen among us lifters.

7. Today I inj my left glute, haha I was shaky as ****. Damn! Didn't feel much payne. Also took .5 mg of adex. Today was an off day so I will b back hitting hard tomorrow. Also took my winny. Love that ****!

8. I can realy feel the strength that u guys have been talking about that comes with winny. Felt superhuman today!

Chest day

BB flat bench:
    135x10 warmup
    225x10
    315x5 3 times no help which is a record cause my max last week was 315. He said he barely helped last two. Stoked!
    315x5 3 times again by myself, **** a duck running I'm getting stronger.

This was just my 2nd time doing flat bench without smith mach in 4 months. So think my strength will start climbing week by week.

Incline db press:

80x10
    90x10
    100x10 pr baby!

Incline db flies:
    55x10
    65x10
    75x10 pr, could've done more!

Sitting db push outs with a hold between:
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10

Cable crossover downward:
    60 each side x10
    60x10
    70x10

Cable crossovers upward:
    30x10
    30x10
    30x10

My diet is till good. My body is changing like I would've never thought was possible. Still along way to go! Keep pushing baby! I'm gunna kill this **** the rest of the way.

9. Nutrition for the day:
    Breakfast: 7 whole eggs scrambled with 3 turkey bacon and I slice chees

pwo: 50mg winny, animal rage pack, multi vitamin

Post workout: 2 scoops whey protein

Dinner 1: grilled chicken breast, baked potato, green bean caserole, rice brocoli cheese caserole.

Dinner 2: grilled chicken breast, whole grain rice, green bean caserole, grapes

Dinner 3: grilled chicken breast, baked potato, brocoli rice cheese caserole, pears

Dinner 4: banana, whey protein 1 scoop

Cup of oatmeal before bed, and take 2 caps of liv52

10. Hey man i started up my cutting log come along for the ride Lukes epic Cut!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Nutrition for the day:
    Breakfast: 7 whole eggs scrambled with 3 turkey bacon and I slice chees

pwo: 50mg winny, animal rage pack, multi vitamin

Post workout: 2 scoops whey protein

Dinner 1: grilled chicken breast, baked potato, green bean caserole, rice brocoli cheese caserole.

Dinner 2: grilled chicken breast, whole grain rice, green bean caserole, grapes

Dinner 3: grilled chicken breast, baked potato, brocoli rice cheese caserole, pears

Dinner 4: banana, whey protein 1 scoop

Cup of oatmeal before bed, and take 2 caps of liv52
    What's going to happen when you eat so much chicken you turn into one? Lol nice dieting broski keep it up
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

12. Had a good arm day. Did 55 lb db alternating curls for a first time. Love the pump I get at the gym. My wife had to make the comment that I'm looking freakish. I love hearing her say stuff like that lol!

Today is a cheat day for me: so its mostly pizza tonight, had eggs and turkey for breakfast, protein shakes, whole grain rice tonight with my pizza lol, lots of fruits to snack on. Oh and at work on wed its free pop day so this is the only day I drink soda. Legs will be soar tomorrow guarenteed!

13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

What's going to happen when you eat so much chicken you turn into one? Lol nice dieting broski keep it up
    Thanks bro! Had too kill it on my diet before my cheat day lol
    Gotta love pizza!

14. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Thanks bro! Had too kill it on my diet before my cheat day lol
    Gotta love pizza!
    Lol pizza is pretty much always my cheat meal when I take one
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Chinese food, cheesecake and ice cream is always mine mmmmm sounds amazing right now lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

The best part of it is you don't have to prepare anything or cleanup. And its an easy sale to the kiddos.

17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Chinese food, cheesecake and ice cream is always mine mmmmm sounds amazing right now lol
    Can't go wrong with cheesecake bro, sounds pretty tasty.

18. Legs today: I went big today on squats. Loven the strength gains

Leg exstentions:
    130x20
    130x20
    150x20
    150x20

Bb squats:
    135x10 warmup
    225x10 warm up
    315x10
    405x10
    475x5 pr, think I could've got 2 more but everyone in the gym was watching and I was intimidated my the weight for sure. Will go for 5 plates next time on squat.

Straight legged deads:
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

Sitting calf raises:
    135x30
    135x30
    135x30

Mach leg curls:
    did 3 sets the last set was the whole stack can't remember what the weights are for the mach.

Things are going better than I imagined on my first cycle. I know with my heart the best is still to come.

19. Almost screwed up, went to bed and forgot it was shot day. so went to inject and went in to quad and something wasn't rite. It was a sharp payne like going into something else not suppose too. So pulled out and went in diff place, wasn't bad just blead more than normal. It will b soar I'm sure but **** happens

20. Was gunna go and do a two a day at the gym but the wife was mad and asked me to do house work. I must b a big o *****. Guess I just get too workout later lol

21. Little update: just so everyone knows Winny is the ****! I had some great lifts today.

Db shoulder press:
    70x10
    75x10
    75x10 (havnt done these in along time, and last time I did I think I used 55's)

Sitting DB bent over lateral raises:
    25x10
    30x10
    30x10

Db front shoulder raises:
    30x10
    35x10 (last week was a pr)
    40x10 (new pr, loven winny haha)

Db shrugs:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

Machine shoulder press:
    130x10
    150x10
    170x7 ( I havnt done this in awhile and last time I did I couldn't do but 110x10, and now I'm on the next too last weight.)

Cable machine lateral raises:
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10

Very pleased with my progression on shhoulders, the traps are realy taking shape and looking mean. So far the nuts are still holding shape, libido is still good. Wife sure loves it anyways! Taking the animal rage packs with the 50mg pills sure gets the juices flowing,almost a hot burn running through my veins. Love being on cycle. Nutrition still good, eating mostly protein, lots of carbs, veggies, fruits. Not a lot of fat coming into my body but cals are up staying around 235ish and I'm getting shredded. Wife says I look like a stripper. Maybe my next profesion, Not the wife would cut the dick off for sure.

22. This it??? Lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    This it??? Lol
    This is it bro! I'm not at ur statis level yet lol my thread isn't blowing up yet but still grinding away haha

24. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

This is it bro! I'm not at ur statis level yet lol my thread isn't blowing up yet but still grinding away haha
    Ha don't feel bad bro. No ones threads blow up like AB's lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

25. Great #'s man!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

26. Let's get it crackin lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

27. Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Let's get it crackin lol
    Guess u just need a superstar on your thread lol glad u guys are here. Now I will have to push myself harder

29. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Guess u just need a superstar on your thread lol glad u guys are here. Now I will have to push myself harder
    Aaron up top brought the DJ!!! Now its a party! Kill it bro
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Hellz yeah!

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-bol and Test-E 10 week cycle for a friend
    By titstatus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:31 AM
  2. First Cycle H-drol and Epistane
    By rufeothegreat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 03:30 PM
  3. First cycle, don't have test-e.. should I skip?
    By sureshot! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:03 PM
  4. when to start post cycle with deca and test e
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 05:58 PM
  5. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 01:41 AM