first time on tren and test e

Norton

Awards
hi all,

i was considering starting a 10 week course. can you please evaluate the structure and dosage. i have been training naturally for 4 years and have realized some good growth however i would like to make the transition into steroids. i stick to a clean diet however i dont do any cardio.

week 1-4 1mlg test e 250 and 2 10mlg dbols per day
week 5-10 1 mlg test e 250 and .50mlg tren acc 3 times per week

guys i need infomation on whether these three are a good mix. please provide constructive replys as i am only new to this and want to do it properly. any help or comments will be greatly appreciated.

thanks all

Norton

sliikkkrick

sliikkkrick

Awards
I don't think this would be a good first cycle I recommend just taking a 12 week straight cycle just to see how your body reacts @ 500mg a week

Drolly22

Awards
yea man i deffinitly wouldnt add tren to your first cycle... Just do The Test E 500mg per week for weeks 1-12, and just do Dbols week 1-4 20mg ED and if you dont get bad sides and want to up it a little more that would be fine

Norton

Awards
Why do you both suggest not to do tren within a first course when by all accounts its dubbed to be the best type of steriod in terms of growth strength fat loss food nutrience conversion etc. its properties seem alluring.
please let me know why it would be a bad idea

thanks

Norton

sliikkkrick

sliikkkrick

Awards
Why do you both suggest not to do tren within a first course when by all accounts its dubbed to be the best type of steriod in terms of growth strength fat loss food nutrience conversion etc. its properties seem alluring.
please let me know why it would be a bad idea

thanks

Norton
First off you don't know how your body is going to react to testosterone so start small and when you find out how it does I would start stacking things along with it but it's your body so you could do whatever just do your research look at the pros & cons and be safe

Good luck!

Norton

Awards
Ahh, yep makes sense. thanks again for the reply

deckerkd

Awards
Need tren

I have done three cycles of test with great results. I would live to stack the next cycle with tren but I am not having any luck getting it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Could somebody pm and where to get test e? Im wanting to do a cycle when I get home from afghanistan but not sure what sites are legit.