Best formestane product on market.

  1. Best formestane product on market.


    I am looking for a formestane containing product. In your opinion, which is best?

    CEL formastane
    Forma stanzol
    Fomeron by black lion

    * price per serving is a good comparison
    Added ingredients
    Trustworthy company
    ****-personal experience is huge here****
    Any other recommendations?
    Please don't say other AI... looking at superior formestane.
    Thank you
    ~ Bryan


  2. Cant comment on CELs stuff as I havent tried it......Formastanzol was pretty awesome with lots of servings.....running formeron right now with good results.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Callejul View Post
    I am looking for a formestane containing product. In your opinion, which is best?

    CEL formastane
    Forma stanzol
    Fomeron by black lion

    * price per serving is a good comparison
    Added ingredients
    Trustworthy company
    ****-personal experience is huge here****
    Any other recommendations?
    Please don't say other AI... looking at superior formestane.
    Thank you
    ~ Bryan
    Ask thebigt He knows everything about Form, send him a pm. I'm sure he'll answer all your questions.
    •   
       


  4. Formastanzol= junk. Used 16 pumps on a dzine/mlmg cycle did nothing for bloat, and i had a gyno flare up.

    Formeron=awesome. 2 pumps ed, headrush/mild headache, hotflashes.. sore achy joints and duretic effect.

    Cel formestane= better than formastanzol.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Formastanzol= junk. Used 16 pumps on a dzine/mlmg cycle did nothing for bloat, and i had a gyno flare up.

    Formeron=awesome. 2 pumps ed, headrush/mild headache, hotflashes.. sore achy joints and duretic effect.

    Cel formestane= better than formastanzol.
    Correct me if I am wrong....isnt Max Lmg a progestin? You were more than likely experiencing prolactin sides.....not estro sides..... Figured you would have known that
    Last edited by kjkriston; 08-08-2012 at 07:26 PM.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston

    Correct me if I am wrong....isnt Max Lmg a progestin? You were more than likely experiencing prolactin sides.....not estro sides..... Figured you would have known that
    Nice. Considering i was on prami to, so yes i did know that. Isnt bloat/excess water retention a common side of increased estrogen? Like i said, forma did nothing for that either.

    Carry on
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Probably should have said that **** in your original post

  8. Bump for opinions! !
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BEST APPETITE CURB on the market
    By Wonderman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 03:01 PM
  2. Best Test booster on the market?
    By mickyblues in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 05:37 AM
  3. Best creatine product on the market?!
    By IronStud33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 12:39 PM
  4. Best weight gainer on the market?
    By jerz912 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 12:41 PM
Log in
Log in