injectable anavar oil
- 08-07-2012, 08:54 AM
- 08-07-2012, 08:56 AM
What's the point of injectable Var? It would still need to be pinned daily and, ideally, multiple times per day. IIRC, you can't throw an ester on a methyl.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 08-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Perhaps more accurate dosage, 100 % absorption and better bioavailability. I am just wondering.
08-07-2012, 09:14 AM
08-07-2012, 09:16 AM
It doesn't. The portal blood flow takes the medications from the intestines to the liver. Once the medications pinned they don't go through the liver. They only get metabolized there as all the injectables.
08-07-2012, 09:21 AM
but anyway var is not toxic and that is not good reason to inject it
has anybody used injectable var?
08-07-2012, 09:25 AM
08-07-2012, 09:35 AM
is running var for 12 weeks too long?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wonderman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2007, 05:22 PM
- By meowmeow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2006, 12:56 PM
- By meowmeow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2006, 02:18 PM
- By Gethuge in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-12-2004, 05:28 PM
- By mikey_7777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2004, 02:46 PM