Halotestin vs superdrol vs anadrol for STRENGTH!

  1. Halotestin vs superdrol vs anadrol for STRENGTH!


    This is for straight up strength. Which is better in your opinion for STRENGTH. Ive heard lots of mixed reviews, so lets squash this and put our minds together to figure this out or cancel one out. Also, what do you think of dbol and adrol used together, at low doses. They're suppose to work in unison.


  2. SD by far. The low binding (to the Androgenic Receptor) of Fluoxymesterona make it a weak 17-a steroid in all aspects IMO.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  3. I keep seeing this, i knew it was true, but still, halo doesn't produce size but it does give you strength. Oh, jw, if you take one of these alone, like dbol, will/could it cause joint/ tendon problems?
    •   
       


  4. Anybody else from experience? ??

  5. Infoooooo!!!!!!!

  6. Losers

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1
    Losers
    Haha!!!! Personally only tried SD and Trenadrol for strength gains and SD is king for me. For reference, at 215lbs. 440 raw bench. I would love to try Anadrol but SD is so frickin cheap!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit

    Haha!!!! Personally only tried SD and Trenadrol for strength gains and SD is king for me. For reference, at 215lbs. 440 raw bench. I would love to try Anadrol but SD is so frickin cheap!
    I have some pharm grade anadrol and test e coming my way actually

  9. Tried halo and super and hands down SD. Was also in a caloric deficit with SD (best recomp of my life) and strength kept coming

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99
    Tried halo and super and hands down SD. Was also in a caloric deficit with SD (best recomp of my life) and strength kept coming
    Well how was halotestin?

  11. Anadrol made me big and wet.. Superdrol makes me strong, big and Dry... But the strength edge for me goes to Superdrol but not by much.

  12. Never tried halotestin, just not interested in such a crappy compound..IMO

  13. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta
    Anadrol made me big and wet.. Superdrol makes me strong, big and Dry... But the strength edge for me goes to Superdrol but not by much.
    So what you're saying is, superdrol is better than anadrol because it's more dry, and the strength gains are the same if not a little more.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta
    Never tried halotestin, just not interested in such a crappy compound..IMO
    I feel as if halo is just to get you pissed at the world

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post
    So what you're saying is, superdrol is better than anadrol because it's more dry, and the strength gains are the same if not a little more.
    Pretty much..You get big quickly on Anadrol but it's definitely sloppy, unless you're adding some Letro or such..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test P vs havoc/tren for strength
    By DEnd55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 02:42 AM
  2. Anadrol Vs. Superdrol
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:04 AM
  3. Superdrol vs. Halodrol-50 for first cycle
    By TotallyJacked in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 06:02 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 04:29 AM
  5. Superdrol or Methyl for strength gains
    By Lionheart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 09:45 AM
Log in
Log in