S4, ostarine and t3, help.!! Confused.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

S4, ostarine and t3, help.!! Confused.

Okay, so I've been on s4- 50 mg, ostarine- 25 mg, and 80 mcg of t3. Its going to be week 3 on thursday. Initially i weigjed in at 238-240ish. Now i weigh around 245. Is this normal? Im kind of confused because i thought t3 was suppose to do the opposite. I don't know if the SARMs play a role in this or what.!!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Whatever possessed you to do this honestly? Looking to "Expressway to leanness"? IMO...drop the t3 and if you hadn't run Osta and S4 before thread carefully honestly...Its a given Osta is safe as far as we know...however S4 has too many side effects reported and 2 mainly confirmed to be risking it. Furthermore t3 should be ran with an anabolic for best uses since it will indiscriminately eat muscle mass too...Not to mention the thyroid damage and shutdown it causes...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Whatever possessed you to do this honestly? Looking to "Expressway to leanness"? IMO...drop the t3 and if you hadn't run Osta and S4 before thread carefully honestly...Its a given Osta is safe as far as we know...however S4 has too many side effects reported and 2 mainly confirmed to be risking it. Furthermore t3 should be ran with an anabolic for best uses since it will indiscriminately eat muscle mass too...Not to mention the thyroid damage and shutdown it causes...
    The only problems I'm having with s4 are the conversion to light to dark rooms and vise versa. T3, i feel flat at times, but, my strength is still there. T3 has been reported to not shutdown the thyroid not as easily. I've researched this compound numerous amounts of time. The thyroid is a resilient thyroid as it recovers quite quickly. At least i didnt use a dnp, clen and t3 stack!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Lol I'll say it again any day of the week...the key to fat burn and fat loss is proper dieting and self control. Anyhow, SARMs are fine, IMO t3 isn't needed but it seems you really want to learn the hard lesson that there's no fast way for leanness, to answer your question...If you didn't weight in the nude, after draining all the water (urea, sweat, glycogen water retention) and had dropped a log...well your weight is obviously gonna fluctuate. Go by the mirror too, not only the scale.

Again, proper diet is key, not how many compounds you stack...Howwedo (ricky) and I turned ourselves from fat boys to lean men in less than a year really without any use of AAS whatsoever (yes SARMs by definition are AAS)...if we can't why can't you? And I mention Ricky because you seem to love his log so much. Ask him, no need to go balls to the wall on any kind of supp, just diet, willpower and consistency.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Lol I'll say it again any day of the week...the key to fat burn and fat loss is proper dieting and self control. Anyhow, SARMs are fine, IMO t3 isn't needed but it seems you really want to learn the hard lesson that there's no fast way for leanness, to answer your question...If you didn't weight in the nude, after draining all the water (urea, sweat, glycogen water retention) and had dropped a log...well your weight is obviously gonna fluctuate. Go by the mirror too, not only the scale.

Again, proper diet is key, not how many compounds you stack...Howwedo (ricky) and I turned ourselves from fat boys to lean men in less than a year really without any use of AAS whatsoever (yes SARMs by definition are AAS)...if we can't why can't you? And I mention Ricky because you seem to love his log so much. Ask him, no need to go balls to the wall on any kind of supp, just diet, willpower and consistency.
    Wellllll, I'm a powerlifter. I just dont want my lifts to go down, that's no fun :/... and im not using that as an excuse to stay chubby. Ive weighed the same for 4 years now. I've just gotten bigger and stronger. I always do cardio as well. I eat fairly clean to be honest. I just eat a lot if it, because of heavy training sessions. And CNS recovery.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post
    Wellllll, I'm a powerlifter. I just dont want my lifts to go down, that's no fun :/... and im not using that as an excuse to stay chubby. Ive weighed the same for 4 years now. I've just gotten bigger and stronger. I always do cardio as well. I eat fairly clean to be honest. I just eat a lot if it, because of heavy training sessions. And CNS recovery.
    It is possible to lose strength when losing weight? yes if done too fast and if you are not training and eating properly...Cuts are not meant to be fast IMO they are best done over a steady-paced-time-frame .

Try dropping the T3 honestly, Osta should be good enough to keep strength up, s4...well people love the leaning from it so if you really want it keep it. Just don't make a HUUUUGE deficit and take it steady and you'll be fine strength wise...

After you PCT...honestly just use ECY stack...and a cortisol control...even 11spray and 7 spray , it will be better for you than running all of this...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

It is possible to lose strength when losing weight? yes if done too fast and if you are not training and eating properly...Cuts are not meant to be fast IMO they are best done over a steady-paced-time-frame .

Try dropping the T3 honestly, Osta should be good enough to keep strength up, s4...well people love the leaning from it so if you really want it keep it. Just don't make a HUUUUGE deficit and take it steady and you'll be fine strength wise...

After you PCT...honestly just use ECY stack...and a cortisol control...even 11spray and 7 spray , it will be better for you than running all of this...
    Waiiiit wait wait. Repeat the last paragraph.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

What? Ephedra Caffeine Yohimbe stack? and 11 spray and 7 spray? what?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

25mg ostra will shut you down...you will need a pct...at least a slight one
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Maybe ill just run helios insyead! jk... :/ byt i was talking about The whole cortisol spray thing mentioned.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Also T3 should never be used during a cal deficit unless on stronger anabolics...if your using T3 without them then you have to eat slightly above maintenance but even then idk I'm not a T3 fan
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ricky it won't shut you down at this dose. He will need a PCT anyway though. Chances of shut down at 25mg ED for 8 weeks are minimal, however running PCT is best. Now since he is running 50mg S4 with it it WILL shut him down .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

I knew it would suppress natural test production by the smallest fraction as well as s4, but not shut down.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Also T3 should never be used during a cal deficit unless on stronger anabolics...if your using T3 without them then you have to eat slightly above maintenance but even then idk I'm not a T3 fan
    Told him , he wouldnt listen. Osta is pretty potent as an anabolic, only problem is that osta would have to be run at higher doses which lead to detrimental sides honestly. Now as far as T3...I hate it too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

I knew it would suppress natural test production by the smallest fraction as well as s4, but not shut down.
    Both will, hence I said you need to run PCT...25mg ED of osta for 8 weeks would most likely not shut you down. Reversitol+Testabolan+DAA would suffice imo...BUT...Honestly bro, you are running both SARMs , run Clomid...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Well, i love t3 you guys
    And a mild pct is required i know, i have torem around the house anyway. Now about those cortisol spray u mentioned
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Well, i love t3 you guys
    And a mild pct is required i know, i have torem around the house anyway. Now about those cortisol spray u mentioned
    11 spray by prototype nutrition , it is basically 11kt lower dosed, acts as a good spot reduction with 7 spray for the midsection and it will cause mild to no suppression.

Anyhow, running t3 is pointless IMO, ran at a deficit you will lose the strength you so desire. But I know many people don't like following advice even from their idols even ricky told yah not to do that hehe
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Told him , he wouldnt listen. Osta is pretty potent as an anabolic, only problem is that osta would have to be run at higher doses which lead to detrimental sides honestly. Now as far as T3...I hate it too.
    Lmao.. "told him, he wouldn't listen."
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Lmao.. "told him, he wouldn't listen."
    well it is true.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

11 spray by prototype nutrition , it is basically 11kt lower dosed, acts as a good spot reduction with 7 spray for the midsection and it will cause mild to no suppression.

Anyhow, running t3 is pointless IMO, ran at a deficit you will lose the strength you so desire. But I know many people don't like following advice even from their idols even ricky told yah not to do that hehe
    Ugh. FINE! I will listen to you guys! Fuarck! Have you used this spray?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Ugh. FINE! I will listen to you guys! Fuarck! Have you used this spray?
    Only 7 spray, and I have UR spray waiting for me on my cupboard for my next cut. I am buying 11 spray come next paycheck though, I have heard even from PA that it really isn't a PH much...more of a cortisol control supp...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Have you ever tried helios? Jw. Unless you're not a clen fan either!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Have you ever tried helios? Jw. Unless you're not a clen fan either!
    Niet , I don't like B2 agonists much , only Eph , its the love of my life...If I could, I would have the whole world on EC stack year-round with proper stim breaks.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Niet , I don't like B2 agonists much , only Eph , its the love of my life...If I could, I would have the whole world on EC stack year-round with proper stim breaks.
    Doesnt eph cause crazy hunger suppression?
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Only 7 spray, and I have UR spray waiting for me on my cupboard for my next cut. I am buying 11 spray come next paycheck though, I have heard even from PA that it really isn't a PH much...more of a cortisol control supp...
    Which spray is best. Im
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Im assuming 11 spray is
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Or are you saying to run both
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Im assuming 11 spray is
    7+11 is a good combo.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Doesnt eph cause crazy hunger suppression?
    I don't eat for hunger, I eat for fuel. Food is never a pleasure for me anymore, only the means to growing stronger and bigger...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

I don't eat for hunger, I eat for fuel. Food is never a pleasure for me anymore, only the means to growing stronger and bigger...
    Exactly my point lmao. I don't enjoy eating as is when i gotta eat to thrash my CNS. but, what exactly is 11 and 7 spray. I cant really find anything on it.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

11 ketotestosterone and 7-keto both in topical forms. Again , go to Prototype nutrition.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP, ADVICE. test e, deca or eq, and t3
    By strongman_101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 06:54 PM
  2. ostarine and s4 dosing
    By jsp0785 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 11:18 PM
  3. Im confused and need help...experienced peoples input
    By godolphins198 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 08:56 PM
  4. New blood work results, confused and need help!!!!
    By lucky in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 01:44 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 03:23 PM