My First Cycle Log (Havoc)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bruthaf View Post
    Sigh.... Oh to be 25 again....

But alas....once you're in your 40s like me, sleep time is rare and precious. It just don't happen bro. Especially with a bunch of kids in the house. So the gym is my refuge. And I am sure I overtrain and don't rest enough. I've been hearing that for years. But my workouts are short and targeted. And I eat plenty to make up for it. But thanks for the advice. If I only had a dollar for every time that I heard that I need rest to grow muscle....

lol Hey....whatever your doing is working so keep doing it. I'm 25......I still think I know everything.

J/K.....to be honest, I have to type some correct peace of information in every post to make up for my insecurities I developed from having a small penis and not going past one nut in the bed.

....................But that's neither here nor there.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    lol Hey....whatever your doing is working so keep doing it. I'm 25......I still think I know everything.

J/K.....to be honest, I have to type some correct peace of information in every post to make up for my insecurities I developed from having a small penis and not going past one nut in the bed.

....................But that's neither here nor there.
    Too funny man. But your advice is good. Just wish there were more hours in the day.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day 19

LEG DAY!

I know it's more a cliche to say this than anything but... I hate leg day. I mean I really just despise it. Training legs is such a tiring and difficult endeavor. And when I went to bed last night (knowing full well that I would only get 5 hours of sleep if I went to the gym this morning) I was dreading it. But I dragged my sorry ass in the gym anyway.

4:40AM - 10 mg Havoc. Within 20 minutes I could feel myself waking up.
    5:00 AM - 1 scoop of Opt. Nutr. 100% Whey Gold Standard in water
    5:10 AM - 10 mg Havoc / three-quarter scoop Max Intense
    5:30 AM - LET'S DO THIS!!!

What would I do w/o pre-workout?!? It is the only way I keep getting to the gym routinely. F*ck rest...

Even so, I still was not looking forward to squats. I have always had problems w/my hip joints whenever I do squats. It's been a constant struggle trying to move heavy weight because of it. And I've been to plenty of "sports medicine" doctors who have been useless in helping solve the problem. And as sensitive as my joints have been (upped my Glucossmaine a bit starting yesterday) I was worried as hell. BUT.... Even though I still felt the pain, I did manage to get up 325x8 in my last set. I had to kind of rush my workout so it was not a spectacular leg routine. But that was quite a gain for me in squats (last time I did squats I only got up to 315x5) so I am still so happy. Now - they were not ass to the floor squats. My hips just won't let that happen - even when I drop down to just the bar. But they also weren't those bs two inch "well I bent my knees didn't I" crap you see all of the newbies doing either. It was respectable thighs parallel exercise.

Good news - Still getting stronger. No huge side effects besides joint sensitivity (and maybe some back pumps in tanning bed yesterday).

Bad news - I weighed myself last night and I was back down to 181.5. I have definitely been eating more so it was kind of unbelievable. And frustrating....

But I also definitely cleaned up my diet quite a bit since being sick. So who knows? All I know is I am going to up my calories and carbs again today (my protein is already off the charts at anywhere from 320-390g per day) and see how this ride goes. I didn't weigh myself this morning. I think I will wait a few days. I tend to obsess about weight - which you shouldn't do. With strength gains, the weight will come.... ("If you build it, he will come")

There probably won't be any working out for the next couple of days. Got some kids' sh*t to do so see you on the other side. And Happy Labor Day weekend.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bruthaf View Post
    LEG DAY!

I know it's more a cliche to say this than anything but... I hate leg day. I mean I really just despise it. Training legs is such a tiring and difficult endeavor. And when I went to bed last night (knowing full well that I would only get 5 hours of sleep if I went to the gym this morning) I was dreading it. But I dragged my sorry ass in the gym anyway.

4:40AM - 10 mg Havoc. Within 20 minutes I could feel myself waking up.
    5:00 AM - 1 scoop of Opt. Nutr. 100% Whey Gold Standard in water
    5:10 AM - 10 mg Havoc / three-quarter scoop Max Intense
    5:30 AM - LET'S DO THIS!!!

What would I do w/o pre-workout?!? It is the only way I keep getting to the gym routinely. F*ck rest...

Even so, I still was not looking forward to squats. I have always had problems w/my hip joints whenever I do squats. It's been a constant struggle trying to move heavy weight because of it. And I've been to plenty of "sports medicine" doctors who have been useless in helping solve the problem. And as sensitive as my joints have been (upped my Glucossmaine a bit starting yesterday) I was worried as hell. BUT.... Even though I still felt the pain, I did manage to get up 325x8 in my last set. I had to kind of rush my workout so it was not a spectacular leg routine. But that was quite a gain for me in squats (last time I did squats I only got up to 315x5) so I am still so happy. Now - they were not ass to the floor squats. My hips just won't let that happen - even when I drop down to just the bar. But they also weren't those bs two inch "well I bent my knees didn't I" crap you see all of the newbies doing either. It was respectable thighs parallel exercise.

Good news - Still getting stronger. No huge side effects besides joint sensitivity (and maybe some back pumps in tanning bed yesterday).

Bad news - I weighed myself last night and I was back down to 181.5. I have definitely been eating more so it was kind of unbelievable. And frustrating....

But I also definitely cleaned up my diet quite a bit since being sick. So who knows? All I know is I am going to up my calories and carbs again today (my protein is already off the charts at anywhere from 320-390g per day) and see how this ride goes. I didn't weigh myself this morning. I think I will wait a few days. I tend to obsess about weight - which you shouldn't do. With strength gains, the weight will come.... ("If you build it, he will come")

There probably won't be any working out for the next couple of days. Got some kids' sh*t to do so see you on the other side. And Happy Labor Day weekend.

I've held on upwards of 8lbs water weight before so cleaning up the diet always warrants a drop on the scale
    ....don't let the scale weight get to you bro. If your burning fat and building muscle (which is f*cking sweet) the scale is a enemy. I'm using a fat caliper myself and basically telling the scale to f*ck off. They're like 20 bucks for an electronic one at the local vitamin shop.

I can't go heavy on squats either but because of my back. I just do what I can and finish killing the legs off with the leg press machine. That's where I make sure they get murdered.

Keep killing it!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Most squats I see people do are way too heavy for way too little range of motion. Even the arrogant personal training director at my corporate ass gym, with his drive thru headset on, squats 365 for 4 inches. So...at east you're not that guy.

You sound like you know proper form and just have a physical limitation. Your squat sounds pretty respectable as it is. No shame bro.

But there's this super douchebag with his hat that he switches from forward to backwards every couple minutes. He also has a pronounced forward head from his chest dominant workout. Anyhow, he will put 315 on the rack and bounce from 2 inches to locked knees about 6 times. Then he will switch his hat direction, leave a towel on the bar and go do chest again. He will take the rack for like 15 minutes but use it for about 2.
    So.... At least you're not that guy either.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day 21

Rest. Nothing new to report
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day 22

Another rest day.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day 23

HIIT Treadmill and abs session today - 30 minutes. I'll tell you what. Sh*t was hard as hell today. I did manage to increase my top speed to 11.3 mph. But it was damn difficult. I can probably blame most of that on my weekend. I drank vodka like a fish Saturday night and spent the rest of the weekend paying for it. But I was religious about my supps and drank water like it was going out of style. I weighed myself Monday night after the cardio and came in at 184. After this weekend, I have no idea where my weight really is so I need a few days to stabilize again.

No real side effects to speak of.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day 24

Today I woke up feeling like an absolute beast. I only got ~5.5 hours of sleep but I was restless as hell thinking about the gym. And once I got the 20mg of epi and Max. Intense in my system, I was totally ready to go. And it showed in my workout.

Today was shoulders/traps/forearms and it was one of the best training sessions I ever had. I felt like I could lift anything today. Here a couple of the high points:

- Seated dumbbell presses for 65x12, 75x10, 85x8
    - Reverse (held behind me) dumbbell forearm curls for 50x15, 55x12, 60x10, 65x8
    - Lateral dumbbell raises for 35x12, 40x10, 45x8
    - Threw in some Pec Dec Flies (have a middle chest weakness - too much seperation between middle pectorals) and got 165x15, 180x12, 195x10

All of those lifts are new personal bests. And, as always, those were performed while supersetting with other exercises.

The only downside was my grip strength was lacking today. I try not to use wrist wraps but I could barely hold 120 lbs for shrugs for 6-7 reps before I felt like I was going to drop the weight. I had to drop down to 100-105 to get a good 10 reps. That's a slide backwards for me. Weird...

But I felt better than I have felt in a long damn time. I must be hitting the peak of the cycle. Got home at 7:00AM and weighed in at 187.5. That's a little unbelievable and I must be retaining tons of water. But I am so used to drinking water now (thanks to the concern about drinking on cycle then nursing a stinging hangover) that I am drinking close to 2 gallons a day. So who knows? You would think all that fluid intake would be flushing water out of my system faster... Time will tell.

No time to get any pics posted today. Busy as hell at work. I will try to hit tanning bed tomorrow to post pics.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

sh*t sounds awesome! good luck and have fun the following weeks bro!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day 25

Un.....f*cking....believable.. ..

Sick as hell again. I went to bed with a fever, sore throat and body aches. I feel much worse today. I WAS JUST SICK. WTF?!?!?!

Needless to say, I don't know what this is going to do to my workout plans. And to make matters worse, I just found out that I am getting shipped out of town next week..... F-U-C-K!!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

ah man, thats crappy as hell.. feel bad for you bro! hope you get better soon and as long as you do not have fever u can train if ur able to. do you know if youre able to train when youre out of town and how long youll be away ?
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Gay
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Know the feeling for the past week I've been out of the gym sick as hell.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

Gay
    You crack me up
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Thumbs up

A lifter in awesome shape... who is modest? In Phoenix no less? If you weren't already 3 pages deep with this log I'd have to call BS. I say that only partially tongue-in-cheek because it seems like we have a pretty dense population of douche canoes around here.

Going to have to agree with those before me and say that you are pretty beastly to begin. I'd "hate" to look like that...

Aside from the unfortunate run-ins with illness, this thread is quickly pushing the needle toward buying everything for a first cycle of my own. Did you/are you running the recommended dose of CEL Cycle Assist (4 caps/day)? Did you manage to go RX on the Nolva or "other"? (not asking for details per the rules... just curious)

Nice work thus far man.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sunaddicted View Post
    ah man, thats crappy as hell.. feel bad for you bro! hope you get better soon and as long as you do not have fever u can train if ur able to. do you know if youre able to train when youre out of town and how long youll be away ?
    Thanks man. I could barely move for the last couple of days. Working out was out of the question. But I'm back. Stay tuned.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Know the feeling for the past week I've been out of the gym sick as hell.
    Being sick anytime sucks balls. I hate missing gym time. Being sick while you're peaking on a cycle is like going on vacation and finding out you've been re-routed to hell.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by loafy777 View Post
    A lifter in awesome shape... who is modest? In Phoenix no less? If you weren't already 3 pages deep with this log I'd have to call BS. I say that only partially tongue-in-cheek because it seems like we have a pretty dense population of douche canoes around here.

Going to have to agree with those before me and say that you are pretty beastly to begin. I'd "hate" to look like that...

Aside from the unfortunate run-ins with illness, this thread is quickly pushing the needle toward buying everything for a first cycle of my own. Did you/are you running the recommended dose of CEL Cycle Assist (4 caps/day)? Did you manage to go RX on the Nolva or "other"? (not asking for details per the rules... just curious)

Nice work thus far man.
    Appreciate the kind words bro. I still don't think I look all that great....but I'll keep trying.

I really think this is a good cycle. I can't wait to get back on my game. I am running the recommended dose of Cell Cycle Assist but it's actually 4 caps - twice​ per day. On the Nolva, I am going other.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by loafy777 View Post

Nice work thus far man.
    Appreciate the kind words bro. I still don't think I look all that great....but I'll keep trying.

I really think this is a good cycle. I can't wait to get back on my game. I am running the recommended dose of Cell Cycle Assist but it's actually 4 caps - twice per day. On the Nolva, I am going other.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day 26

Couldn't even think about the gym today. Worked from home and laid on the couch with laptop in lap for 7.5 hours straight. Then I fell asleep. Even messed up my dosing. Got in everything but the 40mg of Havoc. Only took in 30mg. It was a rough day. By the evening, I was getting so damn pissed off that I was wasting my cycle. And I know that next week my workouts will be limited at best as I'll be out of town working with no car so I will be forced to work out in a crappy hotel "gym."

Aaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh!!!!! !

Well - far be it from me to take this sh*t lightly - or lying on my f*cking ass. I decided that unless I am knocking on death's door tomorrow morning - I am hitting the gym. And the same goes for Saturday/Sunday/Monday (pre-flight). And none of this cardio business - that sh*t can wait for the hotel. Four days of lifting with cardio mixed in as an afterthought at best. Back to eating good food too. I've been eating almost nothing for the last couple of days and when I do eat it's not food that helps my cycle. It's crap like grilled cheese and chips. I did manage to throw in a few protein shakes, but I need to make gains and this is not the way to do it. F*ck this. Time to nut up and show up.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Day 27

So, I woke up at 4:15 and felt pretty sh*tty. But not sh*tty enough to let my cycle continue to be useless. I dragged my ass out of bed and took the 20mg of Havoc. Waited about 30 minutes then took 1/2 scoop of Maximize Intense. Since I have been off stims for a couple of days, I expected to be worked up pretty good. Well.... I wasn't... The only thing that got me to the gym was sheer determination to make gains....

So, by 5:25 I arrived at gym. I decided today was going to be back/triceps/calves day. And I had a decent workout. It wasn't fantastic. Most of the time I was out of breath due to the build-up of mucus in my lungs and I mostly felt like I was going to pass out. But I pushed my way through a 45 minute workout and lifted a respectable amount of weight.

High points
    Hammer Strength Lat Pulldowns - 320x8, 360x7
    Seated Overhead Dumbbell Extensions - 100x10, 110x8
    Bent Over Dumbbell Rows - 100x8, 110x7

Overall, I give the workout a C+ but that's mostly because I felt like I was working out in a sauna after smoking a pack of cigarettes (I don't smoke). But I give myself an A- for effort.

BTW - I weighed in at 183.5 this morning. There's no telling what that means until I have some time to stabilize again. Pics will have to wait until sometime this weekend. And I am definitely not impressed lately... Need a few more days to harden up again.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

determined. Mind over matter. Good job
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Don't sweat it bro. I never let water weight get to me. It's easy.....you can eat clean for 3 days to get rid of it.....sweat it out with some cardio....or sweat it out in the sauna. Either the case....I ain't scared of NO water weight or NO sodium. What I'm afraid of is bland tasting food and fat gain. Unless I'm bulking....I'm not as hard on myself when it comes to body fat.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Damn you got the good determination. For me wen I feel crappy I just don't lift and I don't eat for a full 24 fast
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Damn you got the good determination. For me wen I feel crappy I just don't lift and I don't eat for a full 24 fast

I hope you don't do that when your sick or ill. It would be counter productive. Course that's just me butting into your f'n business like I'm a 2nd cousin or something.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Back in town yet? Feeling better and how about them gains?

Keep us posted man...
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Ok - so I totally ****ed up this log. After getting sick and sent out of town and everything, I still finished my cycle but I neglected to post my results. It's been so long I don't remember **** either. Except this....

I'm ready for another cycle. I think I've made good gains since last time, and I will probably start stocking up for another detailed log/cycle in late June (after my week long Cali beach house trip). Stay tuned....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN MY FIRST CYCLE LOG :D
    By juice3320 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:35 AM
  2. My first cycle log... CEL P-plex
    By 21p in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 07:14 PM
  3. My First Cycle of Superdrol Log
    By dsw222 in forum Anabolics