1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.01%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    I gained 1 lb/day for about 3 weeks on the original super-dmz. I was eating a strict diet of 6 chicken breasts and rice a day, and 1lb of cottage cheese before bed though haha.
    That cottage cheese takes dedication. I don't mind the taste but damn does it get old fast.
    Orbit Nutrition Representative

http://www.orbitnutrition.com

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Hey u said u ran methyl stenbolone. Is that ultradrol. I'm running dzine in a bit, to recomp on the end of my cycle. Do u think that the dzine msten combo will be better for a cut than just dzine alone. I already have my dzine, but I'm just wondering.
    I think the methyl sten would be nice that way, primarily for keeping strength high on limited calories
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

My blood pressure is starting to stay pretty high, more on this when I'm back by my computer
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.16%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its what she gets for trying to be like daddy and donating blood regularly she's ok, just we'll be a bit more careful next time before she donates.

baconnaise is heaven in a jar
    Attachment 63720
    Holy sh1t that looks bad....
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

Holy sh1t that looks bad....
    Baconnaise makes me think about spreading tbsp of crisco on bread lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

so yesterday should have been a workout day, instead it was an in bed with throbbing headache day. My blood pressure hit a peak of 149/104 during the day, and that was while laying in bed the whole time. It had been high starting wed morning although that was the first time i'd measured since the weekend. Plenty of other factors could have been playing into it, including lack of sleep, dehydration, etc so I still ended up once bp started going back down taking 1 cap yesteday. I'm going to monitor it closely now though as I'm a bit concerned. It was back to normal by this morning.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.01%

Sucks to hear about the BP issues. Hope it gets resolved! Either way, in.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

It's back to normal now, 125/65. Really no idea what would cause a 2 day spike like that.

213 today, I'm still eating below maintenance. At gym was online pass, behind back upright row, decline hammer press, military press and face pulls
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

It's back to normal now, 125/65. Really no idea what would cause a 2 day spike like that.

213 today, I'm still eating below maintenance. At gym was online pass, behind back upright row, decline hammer press, military press and face pulls
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

Sorry about the lack of updates. I was travelling for work with 5 coworkers, and we ended up spending tons of time together. Workouts that I squeezed in were solid, and the all day pumps were sweet. No further blood pressure issues, urine still darker than i'd expect/want. Weighed in at 219 now, looks like bodyfat is about the same as at start.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

today was chest/shoudlers with some bi thrown in, 219 on the scale. Incline press (weight up now 20lbs from day 1), behind back upright row, incline db fly, db shoulder press, decline hammer press and gironda drag curls.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.16%

today was chest/shoudlers with some bi thrown in, 219 on the scale. Incline press (weight up now 20lbs from day 1), behind back upright row, incline db fly, db shoulder press, decline hammer press and gironda drag curls.
    We have had several loggers up over 10-15lbs of body weight in just 3-4 weeks. This has been proven a very strong designer both on paper and in the real world.
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    We have had several loggers up over 10-15lbs of body weight in just 3-4 weeks. This has been proven a very strong designer both on paper and in the real world.
    I've used (sadly) just about everything, and this does seem to be one of the best for fast lean gains along with strength gains. No real sides either, which is pretty sweet. I could easily be up 15lbs at this point if I weren't shooting for more of a recomp. Just from the way shirts fit, i'd guess my arms are up around a half inch, shoulders + chest more than that, waist up less around a half inch with the gains.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.01%

Very nice log.
    I agree great compound. I am starting week 2 myself and I just didn't want to stop working out. Interested to see how week 3 looks for me.
    Keep up the good work brother hope the recomp proves a success!
    Orbit Nutrition Representative

http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

222 today, was deadlifts, leg extensions, chinups, hyperextensions, behind neck pulldowns. Deadlifts felt a little "heavy" but I was still sleepy when I started and used a scoop and a half of wycked instead of a pack of c4 as a preworkout so that might explain it. the behind the neck pulldowns were kind of funny, my biggest limiter was my upper pecs/front delts as I got to bottom of range of motion, the tightness + soreness of the chest being stretched was what got to me. Chinups were a nice gauge of strength. i'm up a little on reps from the start, with my bodyweight being up 5% as well. just measured arms for laughs. although it is a workout day, its around 6-7 hours since workout. arms were at 16" which definitely has to be at least half an inch up. chest at a little over 46, shoulders around 53. I'm pretty sure overall thats the biggest i've ever been without being at a way higher bodyfat. pretty sweet! I'm thinking i'll have to pick up a bottle or two of this to use in the future, as its treated me really well so far. I think given that I had a few days where I only took 1 cap, I have around a week left.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.63%

any after pictures?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.16%

IML will not be selling SDMZ 2.0 after Aug. 28th

It's official guys.

Thank our government for taking away our freedom as adults to make choices about what we put in our bodies.
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk View Post
    any after pictures?
    I will, not quite done yet. looks like i'll end around mon/tues next week, I haven't counted caps
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

It's official guys.

Thank our government for taking away our freedom as adults to make choices about what we put in our bodies.
    welp, I ordered 2, well worthwhile
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

late sub interested in pct
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It's official guys.

wtf?? thought you guys were maintaining that it contained no SD?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

wtf?? thought you guys were maintaining that it contained no SD?
    GETEM
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    late sub interested in pct
    I won't be doing PCT, i've been on TRT since before I touched any anabolics. so once the bottle ends, no pct. I'll still report back in a couple times over the following weeks just to say whether strength or weight is going down
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I won't be doing PCT, i've been on TRT since before I touched any anabolics. so once the bottle ends, no pct. I'll still report back in a couple times over the following weeks just to say whether strength or weight is going down
    Gret log & run, brother
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Ohh wasn't aware it worked like that..right on
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon

Ohh wasn't aware it worked like that..right on
    One of the very few advantages of being older with low testosterone
  27. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

220 today. yesterday had been a bit light on eating. hit shoulders + chest today - hammer shoulder press, incline db press, behind back upright row, hammer decline press, shrugs and machine flyes. db press felt awkward, I haven't done those in close to 6 months so they were a bit wobbly. a nice workout. starting to really feel the size gain across my chest, even the XL tank top is snug at the underarms now
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

no gym time yesterday or today. Bizarrely, weight is down to 218 this morning? makes no sense whatsoever, I didn't by any stretch of the imagination eat light the last 2 days so not sure where that comes from. Counting caps, wed is last day so we'll see what I end up thursday as a final.
  29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

Sorry about the delay on this final pic + overall review, just went braindead there this week.

Cycle ended on 8/29/12 at 222, up 10lbs from start
    Name:  20120903_090636.jpg
Views: 6302
Size:  50.8 KB

In looking at the picture, this is really the first time I've seen a noticeable size difference from before and after pics. the chest width difference is pretty visible, which matches with the change in clothes size.

This was beyond any doubt the best overall OTC anabolic i've ever used. Had I pushed hard at it, I could easily have been up by more than 15lbs, while seeing strength go up as well. And feeling great on top of it! Granted being on TRT I don't usually get lethargy (which some other users have noted) but any of the other heavy oral OTC hormones tend to have their other sides - back pumps, sometimes stomach issues, pimples, etc. I had 0 sides at all, which was impressive. Major lifts were up by 10-20lbs over the span of this, which was quite nice, and it felt easier to keep going and get more reps in as well.

This product is enough to make the recent hormone bans extra irritating, as its been discontinued due to it. If you can somehow manage to find some, buy it. I have no doubt it will be one of the best OTC cycles you can do.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.47%

please brother, pull up them draws!! lol

definitely looking broader in the chest/shoulder/lat area man. nice work.

every day that goes by i think i kick myself even harder in the ass for not buying some of this while it was still available. i was waiting to see a significant price drop cuz my funds were already low. i shoulda just bit the bullet and picked some up. live and learn.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.16%

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    please brother, pull up them draws!! lol

definitely looking broader in the chest/shoulder/lat area man. nice work.

every day that goes by i think i kick myself even harder in the ass for not buying some of this while it was still available. i was waiting to see a significant price drop cuz my funds were already low. i shoulda just bit the bullet and picked some up. live and learn.
    A few retailers are still selling it. PM me if you need help brother.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.47%

A few retailers are still selling it. PM me if you need help brother.
    many thanks brother. i just assumed it was pulled from all retailers after it was gone from another site and your own.
    only could afford 1 bottle as i dropped a SH*T ton on some beast last month..
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.16%

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    many thanks brother. i just assumed it was pulled from all retailers after it was gone from another site and your own.
    only could afford 1 bottle as i dropped a SH*T ton on some beast last month..
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = HEAVY10
    [IMG]http://www.****************/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/blackstone468.gif[/IMG]

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super Cissus Rx q on and off cycle
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 08:39 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 01:03 PM