Albuterol..? - AnabolicMinds.com

Albuterol..?

  1. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Albuterol..?


    Who here has used albuterol? I'm curious as to how it worked for you. What was your dosing, duration, and end results?

  2. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,277
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    760988

    I'm running clen right now. Let me know if you want my $0.02 about it
  3. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    I'm running clen right now. Let me know if you want my $0.02 about it
    Actually i would! I'm taking it right after my t3, osta, and s4 cycle.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    I'm running clen right now. Let me know if you want my $0.02 about it
    What week are you on?
  5. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,277
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    760988

    I've been on for about 4 or 5 weeks. It's outstanding. In the beginning, I took a week off and went on animal cuts. But that is weak sauce compared to the clen. I have ketotifen that I've been taking at night for about a week.
    I've never needed more than about 60-70 mcg of clen. I honestly don't know how people can run 120. I take it at 5-6am and a pre workout drink around 815. I sweat like its raining and have had literal 1000+ calorie workouts in 70-90 minute workouts for all but 4 days in July (heart rate monitor). I've been lifting to about 750 cals and then blast the last 150 on the stairs in about 7 minutes.
    My appetite is on vacation with clen too. It's honestly the best thing I have ever taken ever.
  6. Advanced Member
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    34615

    I'm taking clen right now as well. Last week was my third week on it. I'm taking it as apart of my contest prep. I absolutely love it! It's cheap and easy to get. And ten times better than any fat burner you can get out of your local Supplement store.

    I actually took clen when I was 12 years old as apart of my Asthma medication, but I took it in vapor form. But it's exactly the way I remember.
    You will get crazy shakes and gitters. But the first week you take it, you'll feel like you can run 100mph!

    The best way to start off is taking 40mcgs a day for the first week, then jump up to 80 the next week. Keep 80mcgs through the third week and then take the fourth off. With clen you can stop feeling the effects after the third week. But when you get back on it on the 5th week it will be like the first time.
  7. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    I've been on for about 4 or 5 weeks. It's outstanding. In the beginning, I took a week off and went on animal cuts. But that is weak sauce compared to the clen. I have ketotifen that I've been taking at night for about a week.
    I've never needed more than about 60-70 mcg of clen. I honestly don't know how people can run 120. I take it at 5-6am and a pre workout drink around 815. I sweat like its raining and have had literal 1000+ calorie workouts in 70-90 minute workouts for all but 4 days in July (heart rate monitor). I've been lifting to about 750 cals and then blast the last 150 on the stairs in about 7 minutes.
    My appetite is on vacation with clen too. It's honestly the best thing I have ever taken ever.
    Holy ****. I can't wait. Does it make your lifts weaken at all? Lethargic? Hows the keto anyway...
  8. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08
    I'm taking clen right now as well. Last week was my third week on it. I'm taking it as apart of my contest prep. I absolutely love it! It's cheap and easy to get. And ten times better than any fat burner you can get out of your local Supplement store.

    I actually took clen when I was 12 years old as apart of my Asthma medication, but I took it in vapor form. But it's exactly the way I remember.
    You will get crazy shakes and gitters. But the first week you take it, you'll feel like you can run 100mph!

    The best way to start off is taking 40mcgs a day for the first week, then jump up to 80 the next week. Keep 80mcgs through the third week and then take the fourth off. With clen you can stop feeling the effects after the third week. But when you get back on it on the 5th week it will be like the first time.
    Yes it is cheap. Im excited. Would you recommend using keto to use longer? Or just take the breaks needed to clear receptors.
  9. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,277
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    760988

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

    Holy ****. I can't wait. Does it make your lifts weaken at all? Lethargic? Hows the keto anyway...
    Lifts are better and better but I've also been taking creatine when I started the clen. Lethargic? I take it at 5 am and no crash ever. I could probably workout again right before bed (but I don't) . It's legit. For me, Ketotifen about 2 hrs before bed prevents any hangover effects. But even if I took the keto closer to bed and did have the kind of groggy hangover, the clen would blast that right away. I know I should take a few days off but every day I say today, its not today...
  10. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    683045

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs

    Lifts are better and better but I've also been taking creatine when I started the clen. Lethargic? I take it at 5 am and no crash ever. I could probably workout again right before bed (but I don't) . It's legit. For me, Ketotifen about 2 hrs before bed prevents any hangover effects. But even if I took the keto closer to bed and did have the kind of groggy hangover, the clen would blast that right away. I know I should take a few days off but every day I say today, its not today...
    I realty like animal cuts. But on the CLEN I tried it for 3 days and gave up. 40mcg was killer. Now ur saying ur on CLEN 5 weeks straight ay about 60mcg?
    I thought u can only go 2 on 1 off.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  11. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs

    Lifts are better and better but I've also been taking creatine when I started the clen. Lethargic? I take it at 5 am and no crash ever. I could probably workout again right before bed (but I don't) . It's legit. For me, Ketotifen about 2 hrs before bed prevents any hangover effects. But even if I took the keto closer to bed and did have the kind of groggy hangover, the clen would blast that right away. I know I should take a few days off but every day I say today, its not today...
    Huh... so clen gave you a hungover feeling even between weeks 1-3? Interesting. How about shaking as if you have parkinsons?
  12. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    I realty like animal cuts. But on the CLEN I tried it for 3 days and gave up. 40mcg was killer. Now ur saying ur on CLEN 5 weeks straight ay about 60mcg?
    I thought u can only go 2 on 1 off.
    I thought it was 3 on 1 off
  13. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    683045

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

    I thought it was 3 on 1 off
    I did a bit of research and 2/1 seemed to be most common. But the dosage is high.
    Albuteral, from what I read seems like a better choice when it comes to sides.
    I still have a bunch of CLEN. But ill stick to EC/ECA for cutting
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  14. Advanced Member
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    34615

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

    I thought it was 3 on 1 off
    I'm doing 3 on 1 off... My off week is full of animal cuts and alpha t2
  15. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    683045

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    I'm doing 3 on 1 off... My off week is full of animal cuts and alpha t2
    Yeh my wife does some ill sh!t like that. She goes animal cuts 3 weeks then eca 2 then back to cuts.
    She couldn't deal with CLEN ether
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  16. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    I did a bit of research and 2/1 seemed to be most common. But the dosage is high.
    Albuteral, from what I read seems like a better choice when it comes to sides.
    I still have a bunch of CLEN. But ill stick to EC/ECA for cutting
    Yea some people react to sides differently for sure. I guess it's just whatever suits you best. How much do you have left?
  17. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    I'm doing 3 on 1 off... My off week is full of animal cuts and alpha t2
    Nice plan. I may have to copy you haha
  18. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    683045

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

    Yea some people react to sides differently for sure. I guess it's just whatever suits you best. How much do you have left?
    Allot. One package of 50x20mcg and the other I opened probably has a nother 40 pills
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  19. Advanced Member
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    34615

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Yeh my wife does some ill sh!t like that. She goes animal cuts 3 weeks then eca 2 then back to cuts.
    She couldn't deal with CLEN ether
    The you might Lower the dose for her!
    This girl I train does 40 mcgs a day and just does 20 in the morning and 20 mid afternoon
  20. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    683045

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    The you might Lower the dose for her!
    This girl I train does 40 mcgs a day and just does 20 in the morning and 20 mid afternoon
    What ur dosage and hows the results?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  21. Advanced Member
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    34615

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    What ur dosage and hows the results?
    My dose is 40 morning and 40 mid day and some days 40 before night work out.
    I'm prepping for a show tho...

    Bottom right was me a year ago! But I love the clen, I'm a huge fan!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  22. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    683045

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    My dose is 40 morning and 40 mid day and some days 40 before night work out.
    I'm prepping for a show tho...

    Bottom right was me a year ago! But I love the clen, I'm a huge fan!
    Ur jacked poppy. I might go e it another shot. 80mcg the idea makes me shake.

    Good Luck at the show, I'm sure ur gona kill em
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  23. Advanced Member
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    34615

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Ur jacked poppy. I might go e it another shot. 80mcg the idea makes me shake.

    Good Luck at the show, I'm sure ur gona kill em
    I appreciate it man! This is my first comp and it's a national qualifier... So I'm just getting my feet wet. Hopefully I kill it!
  24. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    My dose is 40 morning and 40 mid day and some days 40 before night work out.
    I'm prepping for a show tho...

    Bottom right was me a year ago! But I love the clen, I'm a huge fan!
    Small ass ****ing waist dude wtf lmao. You look like a young arnold.
  25. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Allot. One package of 50x20mcg and the other I opened probably has a nother 40 pills
    0.o holy ****. I think i want to pm you but idk... haha
  26. Advanced Member
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    34615

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

    Small ass ****ing waist dude wtf lmao. You look like a young arnold.
    Haha wow I wish!! Since I've cut down I've lost 5 inches on waits! I just wish I could have Arnold's arms! But I think we all do lol
  27. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,699
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3890115

    Anyone use liquid Clen? I bought it on a whim still haven't used it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  28. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Haha wow I wish!! Since I've cut down I've lost 5 inches on waits! I just wish I could have Arnold's arms! But I think we all do lol
    His arms are ridiculous. Take some dbol im sure like he did lol.
  29. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Anyone use liquid Clen? I bought it on a whim still haven't used it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I was about to do the same... but, im trying to now get it in pill form. Easier to dose.
  30. Advanced Member
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    34615

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

    I was about to do the same... but, im trying to now get it in pill form. Easier to dose.
    Problem with liquid form is the sides are by far more noticeable. With liquid the shakes are so bad it would give me crazy headaches
    And like rage said its a lot easier to dose in pill form
  31. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,277
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    760988

    Hangover symptoms I was referring to are from the ketotifen if taken too late in the day.
    I go with liquid clen because its easy to get and cheap.
    If you take ketotifen you can stay on clen. The reason people go 2 weeks on/ off is because the clen becomes less effective as your body develops tolerance. I've been at a moderate/low dose the whole time and have not had any decrease in its effect. If I ever did, I would just take a few mcg more. Still never taken more than about 70mcg.
  32. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Problem with liquid form is the sides are by far more noticeable. With liquid the shakes are so bad it would give me crazy headaches
    And like rage said its a lot easier to dose in pill form
    Really? That's weird. Maybe it's alot more fast acting?
  33. Advanced Member
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    34615

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

    Really? That's weird. Maybe it's alot more fast acting?
    Yeah thats my guess. It is absorbed probably at a faster rate.
  34. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6164

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Yeah thats my guess. It is absorbed probably at a faster rate.
    So if it's more fast acting is it more potent?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How long to run Albuterol?
    By 357mag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 06:25 PM
  2. Clenbuterol vs albuterol
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 06:16 AM
  3. Just learned about Albuterol
    By 357mag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 11:33 PM
  4. albuterol with M1T?
    By 5111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in