Albuterol..?

TheRage1

Awards
Who here has used albuterol? I'm curious as to how it worked for you. What was your dosing, duration, and end results?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm running clen right now. Let me know if you want my $0.02 about it

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I've been on for about 4 or 5 weeks. It's outstanding. In the beginning, I took a week off and went on animal cuts. But that is weak sauce compared to the clen. I have ketotifen that I've been taking at night for about a week.
I've never needed more than about 60-70 mcg of clen. I honestly don't know how people can run 120. I take it at 5-6am and a pre workout drink around 815. I sweat like its raining and have had literal 1000+ calorie workouts in 70-90 minute workouts for all but 4 days in July (heart rate monitor). I've been lifting to about 750 cals and then blast the last 150 on the stairs in about 7 minutes.
My appetite is on vacation with clen too. It's honestly the best thing I have ever taken ever.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I'm taking clen right now as well. Last week was my third week on it. I'm taking it as apart of my contest prep. I absolutely love it! It's cheap and easy to get. And ten times better than any fat burner you can get out of your local Supplement store.

I actually took clen when I was 12 years old as apart of my Asthma medication, but I took it in vapor form. But it's exactly the way I remember.
You will get crazy shakes and gitters. But the first week you take it, you'll feel like you can run 100mph!

The best way to start off is taking 40mcgs a day for the first week, then jump up to 80 the next week. Keep 80mcgs through the third week and then take the fourth off. With clen you can stop feeling the effects after the third week. But when you get back on it on the 5th week it will be like the first time.

TheRage1

Awards
I've been on for about 4 or 5 weeks. It's outstanding. In the beginning, I took a week off and went on animal cuts. But that is weak sauce compared to the clen. I have ketotifen that I've been taking at night for about a week.
I've never needed more than about 60-70 mcg of clen. I honestly don't know how people can run 120. I take it at 5-6am and a pre workout drink around 815. I sweat like its raining and have had literal 1000+ calorie workouts in 70-90 minute workouts for all but 4 days in July (heart rate monitor). I've been lifting to about 750 cals and then blast the last 150 on the stairs in about 7 minutes.
My appetite is on vacation with clen too. It's honestly the best thing I have ever taken ever.
Holy ****. I can't wait. Does it make your lifts weaken at all? Lethargic? Hows the keto anyway...

TheRage1

Awards
I'm taking clen right now as well. Last week was my third week on it. I'm taking it as apart of my contest prep. I absolutely love it! It's cheap and easy to get. And ten times better than any fat burner you can get out of your local Supplement store.

I actually took clen when I was 12 years old as apart of my Asthma medication, but I took it in vapor form. But it's exactly the way I remember.
You will get crazy shakes and gitters. But the first week you take it, you'll feel like you can run 100mph!

The best way to start off is taking 40mcgs a day for the first week, then jump up to 80 the next week. Keep 80mcgs through the third week and then take the fourth off. With clen you can stop feeling the effects after the third week. But when you get back on it on the 5th week it will be like the first time.
Yes it is cheap. Im excited. Would you recommend using keto to use longer? Or just take the breaks needed to clear receptors.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Holy ****. I can't wait. Does it make your lifts weaken at all? Lethargic? Hows the keto anyway...
Lifts are better and better but I've also been taking creatine when I started the clen. Lethargic? I take it at 5 am and no crash ever. I could probably workout again right before bed (but I don't) . It's legit. For me, Ketotifen about 2 hrs before bed prevents any hangover effects. But even if I took the keto closer to bed and did have the kind of groggy hangover, the clen would blast that right away. I know I should take a few days off but every day I say today, its not today...

murk01

murk01

Awards
Lifts are better and better but I've also been taking creatine when I started the clen. Lethargic? I take it at 5 am and no crash ever. I could probably workout again right before bed (but I don't) . It's legit. For me, Ketotifen about 2 hrs before bed prevents any hangover effects. But even if I took the keto closer to bed and did have the kind of groggy hangover, the clen would blast that right away. I know I should take a few days off but every day I say today, its not today...
I realty like animal cuts. But on the CLEN I tried it for 3 days and gave up. 40mcg was killer. Now ur saying ur on CLEN 5 weeks straight ay about 60mcg?
I thought u can only go 2 on 1 off.

TheRage1

Awards
Huh... so clen gave you a hungover feeling even between weeks 1-3? Interesting. How about shaking as if you have parkinsons?

TheRage1

Awards
I realty like animal cuts. But on the CLEN I tried it for 3 days and gave up. 40mcg was killer. Now ur saying ur on CLEN 5 weeks straight ay about 60mcg?
I thought u can only go 2 on 1 off.
I thought it was 3 on 1 off

murk01

murk01

Awards
I thought it was 3 on 1 off
I did a bit of research and 2/1 seemed to be most common. But the dosage is high.
Albuteral, from what I read seems like a better choice when it comes to sides.
I still have a bunch of CLEN. But ill stick to EC/ECA for cutting

murk01

murk01

Awards
I'm doing 3 on 1 off... My off week is full of animal cuts and alpha t2
Yeh my wife does some ill sh!t like that. She goes animal cuts 3 weeks then eca 2 then back to cuts.
She couldn't deal with CLEN ether

TheRage1

Awards
I did a bit of research and 2/1 seemed to be most common. But the dosage is high.
Albuteral, from what I read seems like a better choice when it comes to sides.
I still have a bunch of CLEN. But ill stick to EC/ECA for cutting
Yea some people react to sides differently for sure. I guess it's just whatever suits you best. How much do you have left?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yea some people react to sides differently for sure. I guess it's just whatever suits you best. How much do you have left?
Allot. One package of 50x20mcg and the other I opened probably has a nother 40 pills

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Yeh my wife does some ill sh!t like that. She goes animal cuts 3 weeks then eca 2 then back to cuts.
She couldn't deal with CLEN ether
The you might Lower the dose for her!
This girl I train does 40 mcgs a day and just does 20 in the morning and 20 mid afternoon

murk01

murk01

Awards
My dose is 40 morning and 40 mid day and some days 40 before night work out.
I'm prepping for a show tho...

Bottom right was me a year ago! But I love the clen, I'm a huge fan!
Ur jacked poppy. I might go e it another shot. 80mcg the idea makes me shake.

Good Luck at the show, I'm sure ur gona kill em

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Ur jacked poppy. I might go e it another shot. 80mcg the idea makes me shake.

Good Luck at the show, I'm sure ur gona kill em
I appreciate it man! This is my first comp and it's a national qualifier... So I'm just getting my feet wet. Hopefully I kill it!

TheRage1

Awards
My dose is 40 morning and 40 mid day and some days 40 before night work out.
I'm prepping for a show tho...

Bottom right was me a year ago! But I love the clen, I'm a huge fan!
Small ass ****ing waist dude wtf lmao. You look like a young arnold.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Small ass ****ing waist dude wtf lmao. You look like a young arnold.
Haha wow I wish!! Since I've cut down I've lost 5 inches on waits! I just wish I could have Arnold's arms! But I think we all do lol

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Anyone use liquid Clen? I bought it on a whim still haven't used it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

TheRage1

Awards
Haha wow I wish!! Since I've cut down I've lost 5 inches on waits! I just wish I could have Arnold's arms! But I think we all do lol
His arms are ridiculous. Take some dbol im sure like he did lol.

TheRage1

Awards
Anyone use liquid Clen? I bought it on a whim still haven't used it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
I was about to do the same... but, im trying to now get it in pill form. Easier to dose.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I was about to do the same... but, im trying to now get it in pill form. Easier to dose.
Problem with liquid form is the sides are by far more noticeable. With liquid the shakes are so bad it would give me crazy headaches
And like rage said its a lot easier to dose in pill form

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Hangover symptoms I was referring to are from the ketotifen if taken too late in the day.
I go with liquid clen because its easy to get and cheap.
If you take ketotifen you can stay on clen. The reason people go 2 weeks on/ off is because the clen becomes less effective as your body develops tolerance. I've been at a moderate/low dose the whole time and have not had any decrease in its effect. If I ever did, I would just take a few mcg more. Still never taken more than about 70mcg.

TheRage1

Awards
Problem with liquid form is the sides are by far more noticeable. With liquid the shakes are so bad it would give me crazy headaches
And like rage said its a lot easier to dose in pill form
Really? That's weird. Maybe it's alot more fast acting?