Test E / Equipoise Cycle, Tell me what you guys think

Jarrod

Awards
Hey guys, let me know what you think of this cycle I'm going to start in September

About me: 23 year old male, 5'7" 195lbs 12% bodyfat, 7 years lifting (some off time during that), first AAS cycle, previous experience with three h-drol cycles.

Proposed Cycle:
Test E 500mg each week- Weeks 1-15
Equipoise 500mg each week - Weeks 1-14
Arimidex .5 EOD - Week 2 - End of PCT
HCG - 500iu each week - Weeks 3 - 15, Plus 10 days 250iu ED
Nolva - One day after last HCG shot 40/40/20/20
Clomid - Same day as Nolva 100/100/50/50

I didn't include anything to kickstart the cycle, as to being in the military & not wanting anything too drastic. I'm also prone to gyno, so I'm not sure if a low dose of dbol will be worth it..Any suggestions?

I'm looking to be 10 pounds heavier after pct that I'll be able to keep, with significant strength gains. Is this realistic?

Let me know your thoughts please. I want everything to be right & be as educated as possible before I start. Thanks in advance.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I think u are going to heavy on the serm's

dejan160

Awards
Hey guys, let me know what you think of this cycle I'm going to start in September

About me: 23 year old male, 5'7" 195lbs 12% bodyfat, 7 years lifting (some off time during that), first AAS cycle, previous experience with three h-drol cycles.

Proposed Cycle:

I didn't include anything to kickstart the cycle, as to being in the military & not wanting anything too drastic. I'm also prone to gyno, so I'm not sure if a low dose of dbol will be worth it..Any suggestions?

I'm looking to be 10 pounds heavier after pct that I'll be able to keep, with significant strength gains. Is this realistic?

Let me know your thoughts please. I want everything to be right & be as educated as possible before I start. Thanks in advance.

I think 15 weeks is too long for equipose because of the red blood cells and the hematocrit. I am doing only testosterone enanthate and my hematocrit is already over the physiological limit. 10 pounds is pessimistic expectation as I believe that 20 pounds is a realistic expectation from a 12 week cycle. Also maybe you should do the equipose for 10 weeks and testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks. Dianabol could be good for the first 4 weeks combined with AI.

usmcatc85

usmcatc85

Awards
Hey man EQ is not too long. Your cycle looks great, matter of fact I'm rockin almost the same one currently. But I do agree with the above post about SERM's. You got ALOT of stuff goin on there. Hit the AI if gyno/bloat pops. Just stick with your current PCT and you'll be fine, with your stats you will maintain more than 10lbs after PCT.

ken22

ken22

Awards
i am running similiar cycle test e 800 wk 1-19 and 600 eq 1-16. I cant tell you the facts but it was told to me by a ugl to run test higher than eq and to run 3weeks longer do to long ester. I can tell you for sure you have to be patient, gains are slow 6 to 8 weeks befor you see much without a kicker.

Jarrod

Awards
I've heard to run test higher than eq so you don't have any libido issues. I haven't had any so far. I'm in week 8 right now. The EQ hunger kicked in around week 6. Started at 205lbs and am now up to 218lbs. Pretty dry too, running arimidex at .5mg ed. It definitely took a while for any gains to kick in after the superdrol ended. Only negative side i'm having with the EQ is mild anxiety. The hunger is totally worth it though.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
bro.... your good on the EQ, EQ is the only drug that i think needs or should be run longer then 12wks... or you double the dose and run is for 12wks.

if you ask me.... i would do this.

wks1-13 500mg test
wks1-12 750-1g EQ
wk 15 start pct....

if your worryed and blood thickining take 1 baby aspirin ed 1-2x ed after 6-8wks that could be needed if you feel. iv done this with 300mg test with 1250EQ and gained 7 lean lbs on a restricted diet before a PL meet. wanted to stay in my 220 class and ended up at 232 which was ok, i cut water to 218 but thats off topic.

eatting 4000+cal ed you could gain 2-3x that lean, doin a BB workout.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

Proposed Cycle:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I think you could easily gain 20lbs off test alone. No experience with EQ, tho. I'd run pct for 6 weeks on any long cycle just to ensure recovery.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
bro.... your good on the EQ, EQ is the only drug that i think needs or should be run longer then 12wks... or you double the dose and run is for 12wks.

if you ask me.... i would do this.

wks1-13 500mg test
wks1-12 750-1g EQ
wk 15 start pct....

if your worryed and blood thickining take 1 baby aspirin ed 1-2x ed after 6-8wks that could be needed if you feel. iv done this with 300mg test with 1250EQ and gained 7 lean lbs on a restricted diet before a PL meet. wanted to stay in my 220 class and ended up at 232 which was ok, i cut water to 218 but thats off topic.

eatting 4000+cal ed you could gain 2-3x that lean, doin a BB workout.
^^
this is truth, you look golden dude im runnin a similar cycle very soon and its a little longer! youll be fine just lift things up and put them down.

and eat a **** ton of meat, red meat preferably and take an iron supp to account for all the RBCs and h+h your gonna be makin

Jarrod

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I am actually just starting week 9 of this cycle and it's great. I'm already up to 220 lbs, +15 lbs from the start. The EQ hunger is awesome. I appreciate all the input!