SD cycle... Does it look like i have everything in line?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to price my SD cycle. Buying pharmagrade Nolva and Arimidex...Going to run a lot of supports with it and intimidate and erase pro in PCT.

On Cycle
SD 10/10/20/20 or 10/20/20/20
Androhard 6/6/6/6
CEL Cycle Assist
UDCA 500mg
Toco soft gels ... (Generic Toco-8 )
possibly Fadogia and/or fenugreek for libido
Arimidex .5mg EOD
Orange Triad
Taurine 5g daily

PCT
Pharmagrade Nolva 40/20/20/20
Intimidate 1/1/1/1
ErasePro 75/75/75eod/75eod
UDCA 500/500/250/250/250
CEL cycle assist
Orange Triad
Creatine ethyl ester
Vasotropin
Arimidex, letro, prami on standby if needed...

Going to base my workouts around compound lifts--bench, deadlifts, squats and power cleans... A very strict bulking diet and as much cardio as my back pumps will allow. Cardio fasted in the AM two to three times a week.

Any feedback will be taken seriously... I'm looking forward to this run. Gonna give my body a month or two since I finished PCT two weeks ago from a Havoc cycle. Going to try and get bloods first also.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
No help?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lots of stuff man....most important is a good liver/cycle support product, and a good pct. You seem to have it all, not sure if you really need it all, but on the other siide, better save then sorry...Only thing I like to do is to preload the liver support 2 weeks before you start the sd. as far as the sd, just see how it goes. If you're body can handle it you could go to 30mg.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm starting to price my SD cycle. Buying pharmagrade Nolva and Arimidex...Going to run a lot of supports with it and intimidate and erase pro in PCT.

On Cycle
SD 10/10/20/20 or 10/20/20/20
Androhard 6/6/6/6
CEL Cycle Assist
UDCA 500mg
Toco soft gels ... (Generic Toco-8 )
possibly Fadogia and/or fenugreek for libido
Arimidex .5mg EOD
Orange Triad
Taurine 5g daily

PCT
Pharmagrade Nolva 40/20/20/20
Intimidate 1/1/1/1
ErasePro 75/75/75eod/75eod
UDCA 500/500/250/250/250
CEL cycle assist
Orange Triad
Creatine ethyl ester
Vasotropin
Arimidex, letro, prami on standby if needed...

Going to base my workouts around compound lifts--bench, deadlifts, squats and power cleans... A very strict bulking diet and as much cardio as my back pumps will allow. Cardio fasted in the AM two to three times a week.

Any feedback will be taken seriously... I'm looking forward to this run. Gonna give my body a month or two since I finished PCT two weeks ago from a Havoc cycle. Going to try and get bloods first also.
Looks good man. You have done you research and I know you are a knowledgable guy. The one thing I would recommend is why not run the SD 10/10/20/20/20? SD usually kicks in full swing sometime week 3 so running it 4 weeks kinda cuts it short. As long as your bloods are good you have enough support supps that your liver will be fine at that dose.

Other thing is SD gave me some lethargy. I used RS-Transaderm as a test base and that helped or you can use DHEA from a drugstore or offline. DHEA is cheap and effective. also keep some Taurine on standby for any back pumps 3-6g ED works to keep them down.

Looks good man. you will get some sick results.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. You have done you research and I know you are a knowledgable guy. The one thing I would recommend is why not run the SD 10/10/20/20/20? SD usually kicks in full swing sometime week 3 so running it 4 weeks kinda cuts it short. As long as your bloods are good you have enough support supps that your liver will be fine at that dose.

Other thing is SD gave me some lethargy. I used RS-Transaderm as a test base and that helped or you can use DHEA from a drugstore or offline. DHEA is cheap and effective. also keep some Taurine on standby for any back pumps 3-6g ED works to keep them down.

Looks good man. you will get some sick results.
Yeah, I am a little cautious with SD just bc I know how potent it is. I will probably run DHEA with it since it did wonders for me on Havoc. I'll probably play it by ear and if I do run 5 weeks I'll prob start Androhard in week two.

I found a chem site that sells UDCA for $45 for 30g... I think that's enough for a five week cycle plus PCT... Might cut it close at the end of PCT but I'll be alright.

RS-Transaderm huh? I've never looked into this compound. I'll check it out now.

Thanks.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
lots of stuff man....most important is a good liver/cycle support product, and a good pct. You seem to have it all, not sure if you really need it all, but on the other siide, better save then sorry...Only thing I like to do is to preload the liver support 2 weeks before you start the sd. as far as the sd, just see how it goes. If you're body can handle it you could go to 30mg.
Preload is a definite. I'm cautious about going to 30mg just because I want to try and hold onto my gains as much as possible. That's why I figured 20mg would be a good dose and it wouldn't be overboard for me to hold 90% of my gains.... Hopefully.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Holding your gains will be much more dependent on a well-planned PCT than your ending dosage. Luckily, your PCT seems solid. Most of what I've read on UDCA suggests a full gram a day, but feel free to start with 500mg and then bump if you feel you're experiencing any sides related to liver function. Although SD is known to be pretty toxic, you're not going crazy on dosage and you aren't stacking it with anything else that will be putting a lot of stress on your liver, so 500mg sounds like a good start point.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Looks solid man, I know you're spending a lot already but if you're worried about holding gains maybe consider adding stano for 4 weeks after. It's pretty cheap stuff, about 20$ a bottle, non-methylated as well so it won't kill ya.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Drizzie back in the game.

Bridge it into something is definitely best way to keep gains.
U can also try a low dose ,6 week at 10mg.

Or 10/20/30 into bridge. U don't see much after third week on SD.

Why armidex?
Erase after first week or so pct. Wont need it untilled ur system starts back up

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid man, I know you're spending a lot already but if you're worried about holding gains maybe consider adding stano for 4 weeks after. It's pretty cheap stuff, about 20$ a bottle, non-methylated as well so it won't kill ya.
I know it sounds hypocritical since I'm running the most potent LEGAL single compound out there but I'm trying to keep the cycle simple... SD for it's anabolic properties and Androhard for it's DHT androgenic (gyno fighting) properties... Just want a short and simple cycle with good gains.. Gotta get back to like 190 before I run it though...

I'll look into Stano but probably not on this run.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Drizzie back in the game.

Bridge it into something is definitely best way to keep gains.
U can also try a low dose ,6 week at 10mg.

Or 10/20/30 into bridge. U don't see much after third week on SD.

Why armidex?
Erase after first week or so pct. Wont need it untilled ur system starts back up
Yeah, everyone talks about running an AI with SD but looking into it Androhard is going to smash estrogen pretty bad so I'll keep it for PCT IF needed... But definitely prami and letro on standby bc I got slightly puffy nips from havoc...

rockme

rockme

Awards
Preload is a definite. I'm cautious about going to 30mg just because I want to try and hold onto my gains as much as possible. That's why I figured 20mg would be a good dose and it wouldn't be overboard for me to hold 90% of my gains.... Hopefully.
Very wise, dude. You want those gains to stick around, and 30 mg would be too much. Your PCT is solid and I can tell you've done the research. I am planning my very first PH/PS cycle in the winter, and am gathering all of the data I need. I will follow closely. Good luck.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bud with what you have I would run
Sd: 10/20/20/20
Androhard: after the 4 weeks of sd start the androhard. This IMO is the best way. Not together. Just a suggestion. Makes it easier to keep gains as well.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud with what you have I would run
Sd: 10/20/20/20
Androhard: after the 4 weeks of sd start the androhard. This IMO is the best way. Not together. Just a suggestion. Makes it easier to keep gains as well.
I want to run together for the syngeristic effects of increased DHT and the anabolic effects of SD... Will keep my hormones balanced but anabolicly (not really a word) I will be through the roof!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I know it sounds hypocritical since I'm running the most potent LEGAL single compound out there but I'm trying to keep the cycle simple... SD for it's anabolic properties and Androhard for it's DHT androgenic (gyno fighting) properties... Just want a short and simple cycle with good gains.. Gotta get back to like 190 before I run it though...

I'll look into Stano but probably not on this run.
Ah I see, that's cool. Just keep your diet and workouts solid through PCT is the best you can do then... I just ended my PCT today and I'm back up to 175-176 in the mornings, was usually 172-174 a couple weeks back. Just been putting more effort into diet. I'm hoping to hit 180 before I start my SD cycle.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I will prob peak over 200 on cycle... I'd like to keep 195-200 though... Hopefully lean out afterwards.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Looks very well researched/planned out. Only thing I could add is maybe look into grabbing some extra Hawthorn Berry separate from the Cycle Assist or Celery Seed Extract just in case, you know if you generally have BP issues on cycle though so it could be a non-issue.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Looks very well researched/planned out. Only thing I could add is maybe look into grabbing some extra Hawthorn Berry separate from the Cycle Assist or Celery Seed Extract just in case, you know if you generally have BP issues on cycle though so it could be a non-issue.
I never experienced any blood pressure sides but that's something I'll look into. What's the recommended dose of celery seed for blood pressure? Any studies on it?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never experienced any blood pressure sides but that's something I'll look into. What's the recommended dose of celery seed for blood pressure? Any studies on it?
BP is the silent killer. Sometimes no symptoms and then your dead. Just saying.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
BP is the silent killer. Sometimes no symptoms and then your dead. Just saying.
Lol. Yeah, I'm going to monitor it a little better this time... Going to be a lot easier to monitor and get bloods, etc bc I will live in the US again... Been in the UK for an extended time but now that I'll be home, I'll use my Dad's equipment (he is an inflight medic)

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol. Yeah, I'm going to monitor it a little better this time... Going to be a lot easier to monitor and get bloods, etc bc I will live in the US again... Been in the UK for an extended time but now that I'll be home, I'll use my Dad's equipment (he is an inflight medic)
Sweet bro. I'm gonna be watching mine better this time around as I believe it was elevated last go around. I just bought an Omron wrist BP device. Should be here this week.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Sweet bro. I'm gonna be watching mine better this time around as I believe it was elevated last go around. I just bought an Omron wrist BP device. Should be here this week.
Yeah, my buddy bought one of those or his HDROL cycle...but I think my dad has one already... He has a lot of ****...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever ran Prolactrone on cycle or PTC?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Anyone ever ran Prolactrone on cycle or PTC?
have not run it but was curious also for my trenavar cycle. I opted to go with some l-dopa for prolactin prevention

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Looks like you have everything you need and then some! Good luck with it dude!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
have not run it but was curious also for my trenavar cycle. I opted to go with some l-dopa for prolactin prevention
Just bought some prolactrone today... I'll let you know how it goes