Howwedo's trip to the darkside...forever!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guys everything is in check and ready to go!!!!

Little about me 23...lifting 5 years...5'9 weighing in later today

Cycle layout:
Tbol 40/40/50/50/60/60 week 1-6
Test E 250mg Fridays and Tuesday week 1-12 (14 weeks til it gets out of my system)
Anavar week 7-12 50mg
Simple and easy for my first cycle...well first time I ever touched any hormones actually
Aromasin 12.5mg ED week 4-12

PCT layout:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Erase
D-Test
Endosurge
Maybe hghup by appnut as well
Reduce xt
PNI Prodigy

LIV 52 for liver support

On hand: letro...Novla and caber

Diet will start at 3k cals and go up 100 cals a week until week 6 then I'm cutting the last 6 to get rid of some body fat with anavar

Workout: back bi/chest tri/legs/shoulders abs...will have strength days with low reps high weight and days with medium weight and 12-15 reps

image-2915079769.jpg

image-3189716835.jpg

image-4227761055.jpg

image-1154500017.jpg

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap wicked can't wait for this! GL

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
In this bitch like a fetus! U got everything covered bro, sh*t is gonna b bananas.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in on this
Better really pick up the cutting bro!!! Couldn't be more proud of your slimming down as it is already
Oh snap wicked can't wait for this! GL
glad to see you in here!!!!!
In this bitch like a fetus! U got everything covered bro, sh*t is gonna b bananas.
Hell yeah man research research research...excited to feel this "on" feeling for once
:) my goal is to catch up to you man or even get close to it!!!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Better really pick up the cutting bro!!! Couldn't be more proud of your slimming down as it is already

glad to see you in here!!!!!

Hell yeah man research research research...excited to feel this "on" feeling for once

:) my goal is to catch up to you man or even get close to it!!!!
You're gonna love it bro, its like sex man.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Finally, we have all been waiting =)

In on this son!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** it not waiting took 40mg Tbol and fiancé pinned my Glute full of 250mg test E hello darkside!!!!!

Starting weight 174lb

Shot went in easy no problems just slight PIP but nothing to major I just laid down bite the pillow and in 10 secs she said all done...awesome stuff lol

Day1: so it begins

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

technique88

technique88

Awards
**** it not waiting took 40mg Tbol and fiancé pinned my Glute full of 250mg test E hello darkside!!!!!

Starting weight 174lb

Shot went in easy no problems just slight PIP but nothing to major I just laid down bite the pillow and in 10 secs she said all done...awesome stuff lol

I would have done same thing lol its hard to just have that test staring at you

So it begins bro! It is going to be an awesome ride!

Tbol...i am jealous =) you are going to get some great gains. Just wait until that test kicks in, your fiance is going to love it to =)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Today my job becomes harder. Good luck bro.

Starting weight 174lb

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Today my job becomes harder. Good luck bro.

Starting weight 174lb

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do it up big man!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah buddy!!! Got those anabolics flowing through veins now.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow my Glute is killing me lol holy ****!! I wanted to do legs today haha...so my question is should I wait for the test to kick in to start really eating? I'm deathly afraid to get fat

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Starting weight 174lb

I hate you!! It's going to be harder knowing ill be doing my own pinning!

Can't wait to watch you blow up bro!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy!!! Got those anabolics flowing through veins now.
Hell yeah can't wait!!! Got that mental "on" feeling now knowing I'm on something hehe
I hate you!! It's going to be harder knowing ill be doing my own pinning!

Can't wait to watch you blow up bro!
thanks bro!!! Hope I can get at least 10lbs lean mass
there's my big ass bro!!! We will be progressing in our cycles together my man!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

Off day at the gym today and tomorrow since they are closed for remodeling...no big deal since I just pulled 5 days straight there so resting up waiting for the test and tbol to kick in...Glute hurt today was about an 8 when I got up but slowly went down to about a 5...ate plenty of food today not a ton bc I'm scared to death to put on fat....felt more pumped then normal all day and slightly warmer...hunger is up a bit but like I said I'm scared to get fat...so excited to start putting on some pounds!!!!! (lean mass that is) I heard tbol can kick in as little as 5 days so maybe Tuesday or wed I'll have a nice on feeling in the gym....about 2800 cals today

monkeygym

Banned
Awards
Maybe you can eat more calories in the form of non fat foods ?

Oh yea my body temperature is way higher . I soak my t shirts doing nothing tbh

Drinking water like crazy to compensate . Gonna have had 6 liters of water today lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell yeah can't wait!!! Got that mental "on" feeling now knowing I'm on something hehe

thanks bro!!! Hope I can get at least 10lbs lean mass

there's my big ass bro!!! We will be progressing in our cycles together my man!!!
Can't wait ;-)

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
dude I'm in on this. Your logs are awesome bro, very detailed.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Not my side of the fence but count me in! I just like your threads and reading up on good cycles.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fellow test user checking in
nice muscle mass on your physique already
Subbed
Thanks bro pumped to get some serious mass like yourself
dude I'm in on this. Your logs are awesome bro, very detailed.
glad to see you here!!! Yes I take pride in keeping my logs detailed
Not my side of the fence but count me in! I just like your threads and reading up on good cycles.
you all natty? And thanks bro glad to have you follow!! I got them appnut products for my pct
I'm in bro!
awesome bro!!! Glad to see you man :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm 24, man. Im not quite there yet. Although its tempting.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 24, man. Im not quite there yet. Although its tempting.
Nice man I'm glad I waited as long as I did...I'm 23 and have changed my body insanely natty and honestly we look better then some ppl who have done PHs and AAS cycles...they just didn't want to put that natty time in well I'm glad I did bc I have a fantastic base to build off of

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:

Upped my food intake a bit around 3k calories...last off day then I'm going to rip the gym apart tomorrow back and bis...took my 40mg of tbol at 10am..muscles felt full all day and was really thirsty but nothing else yet...Glute still hurts lol I guess bc I am still like a pin virgin haha...have a super excited feeling to lift tomorrow but I don't think that's the test yet...I hear tbol is great for speed so I want to see if it helps my ultimate frisbee skills as well...also now this is important so I'm going to move it down here lol

SEPT 28th or 29th I have a physical fitness test for one of the biggest cities in my states police department so I will be in the last week of my test cycle so I should be in fantastic condition and will hopefully blow the others away and get my name up on that list....

1. 1.5 mile run
2. 300 meter sprint
3. How many sit ups in 1 min
4. How many push ups until failure
5. Vertical jump

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am expecting a 6 minute 1.5 mile

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I will keep my degree in medicine and I will use my friends who are biotech, biochem and molecular biology majors. We will make a dream team, and create venom from batman.

Ok you go finish up your chem degree and I'll be the guinea pig :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will keep my degree in medicine and I will use my friends who are biotech, biochem and molecular biology majors. We will make a dream team, and create venom from batman.
Ok I'm in :) but I vote we be evil screw this good
Guy stuff it's boring

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not you remain a cop but become like judge dread?
Yes! And they are remaking that movie btw and yeah screw arresting these murderers and rapists ill use my super powers and fix the problem myself good sir just let me know when your ready to start the injections haha

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could b for a couple days.
It's not to bad during the day but in the morning it's pretty bad lol this tbol is making me feel full...prob even more if I ate more carbs but I'm scared of gaining fat lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It's not to bad during the day but in the morning it's pretty bad lol this tbol is making me feel full...prob even more if I ate more carbs but I'm scared of gaining fat lol
What's your bf at now?