Clash of the Titans!!! CSA2179 vs Airborne42

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well today would be the day I start my bulk as CSA did the other day! So from today for 6 weeks we will be seeing who can gain the most mass, weight, strength and definition. Votes would be awesome!!! As motivation is encouraged!!!

Our cycles are way diff as I am sticking to orals while he does injectables! More info soon to come!!! Let the gains begin!!!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
My cycle:
Test e 600mg per week
Test p 100mg eod for 20 days
Sd ??? Classified
1m,4add 60mg 4 weeks

Diet I will consume only bitches!

Stats
6'1ish
???lbs I will post when I weight this after noon
Bf ~11%

Feeling a bit bloated today but I'll still post fresh pics tonight.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The Cycle:
SD: 20/30/30/30
P-bold: 8ml/8/8/8
Stano-200: 0/0/800/800/1000/1000
DHEA will be added eventually.

Weight: 250-252
Height: 6ft
BF% unknown...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh **** I'm in!!! And I thought I had a good vs thread with gerbil lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You now i'm in this tramp

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you for joinin yall! It's gonna be a show for sure

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok got ya... Airborne, LTL and myself I thought you too are all getting on the same cycle ; ) and doing cycles together in about 6 months. I thought you were in on that too? We'll do a Roman God challenge. Kinda like the transformers all of us.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Ok got ya... Airborne, LTL and myself I thought you too are all getting on the same cycle ; ) and doing cycles together in about 6 months. I thought you were in on that too? We'll do a Roman God challenge. Kinda like the transformers all of us.
Hell yes. I forgot about that. I'll run hdrol and mdrol ;) blow up like a balloon!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This!!!!!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
in - I'm timing my halovar cycle with this . Perhaps I shall eat whatever the f@ck I wanna eat and bulk along .

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in - I'm timing my halovar cycle with this . Perhaps I shall eat whatever the f@ck I wanna eat and bulk along .
Perfect! Should be sick! If you log drop the link since most of us do the app: )

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I ate 16 cups of oatmeal and a live chicken for breakfast. U ain't got that!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I ate 16 cups of oatmeal and a live chicken for breakfast. U ain't got that!
I ate 20, 3 ostrich eggs and a live gorilla

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I found some bold ace. Might just get crazy up in this bitch. .. Dezzy r y'all planning on running tren/test/Abombs in the spring. If so I am too, it's the official AM spring cycle if u did already know.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I ate 20, 3 ostrich eggs and a live gorilla
**** all we have are goats. And those ****ers fast. All my protein is Cambodian breast milk, from here out, bitches

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found some bold ace. Might just get crazy up in this bitch. .. Dezzy r y'all planning on running tren/test/Abombs in the spring. If so I am too, it's the official AM spring cycle if u did already know.
I think LTL and airborne ate going that way. I have to stay PH's. I am a firefighter and in the army I can't be getting kicked out for popping hot on some tren : )

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I think LTL and airborne ate going that way. I have to stay PH's. I am a firefighter and in the army I can't be getting kicked out for popping hot on some tren : )
;-)

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I'm stickin with ph's too. What ph's do you want to run for that cycle?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hope you guys all get your cycles together, just like 10th grade girls. Oh, anabolic cycles...sorry, I didn't read any posts in this thread until just now.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well today would be the day I start my bulk as CSA did the other day! So from today for 6 weeks we will be seeing who can gain the most mass, weight, strength and definition. Votes would be awesome!!! As motivation is encouraged!!!

Our cycles are way diff as I am sticking to orals while he does injectables! More info soon to come!!! Let the gains begin!!!!
You like it oral, huh? You're not the one who injects?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Man up and throw some growth under that cycle. Thats my plans.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Not enough funds for a proper Gh cycle. I am pushing peptides too.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Not enough funds for a proper Gh cycle. I am pushing peptides too.
Log the results. Ive seen great stuff about mgf and igf. Dont know much about them though

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm not messing with those yet. I plan on it my be next cycle. Just runing mod grf/hex/ghrp2

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stickin with ph's too. What ph's do you want to run for that cycle?
I'm holding off on getting too set just yet. I'm really hoping Andro enhance pans out. I'll do an 8 weeker of that with something a little stronger. Although I may just go straight dhea metabolites as well... Still researching quite a bit

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
In for this beatdown!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm holding off on getting too set just yet. I'm really hoping Andro enhance pans out. I'll do an 8 weeker of that with something a little stronger. Although I may just go straight dhea metabolites as well... Still researching quite a bit
Alpha mass/Alpha bulk is nice for strength and thickness. 8 weeks of that for under 200 bucks you can't go wrong . Mildly suppressive if at all .

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I be in on this one too. This looks very interesting for sure.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha mass/Alpha bulk is nice for strength and thickness. 8 weeks of that for under 200 bucks you can't go wrong . Mildly suppressive if at all .
That's along the lines of what i'm thinking maybe even a 10 week stretch... I'd like to run PP but 10 Weeks would be Ludacris

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's along the lines of what i'm thinking maybe even a 10 week stretch... I'd like to run PP but 10 Weeks would be Ludacris
Pics should be up tonight or tomorrow... I'm really ****in bloated right now from the bad foods.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
**** I am too, but it's cuz I'm menstrating

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
The forerunner labs stuff is legit. 10 weeks of primordial is nuts . I'm not in your pockets but that's a lot of cash.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The forerunner labs stuff is legit. 10 weeks of primordial is nuts . I'm not in your pockets but that's a lot of cash.
No doubt bro

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
When the **** did we get icecream?!?!?! So in on this.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Hmmm. I'm still thinking too. An sd to epi bridge is sounding good. Maybe even a sd to hdrol. I wanna do something INSANE. I'll know more in 5 weeks after I finish pct and get bloods. If cholesterol and my liver are pretty good it's on like donkey kong!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm. I'm still thinking too. An sd to epi bridge is sounding good. Maybe even a sd to hdrol. I wanna do something INSANE. I'll know more in 5 weeks after I finish pct and get bloods. If cholesterol and my liver are pretty good it's on like donkey kong!
SD would be sick I'd like to run that but I would like to stay on the more mild side and just go longer.