IBE Epistane Cycle Log

kenocamb32

Awards
Hello all,
I am 27yrs, 6ft, 200lbs, prob 20% BF. Bench 225lbs 4-6 times. Bad knee (acl a few back) so my squat and deadlift are never maxed. From 18-22yrs I lifted regularly but quit for a couple years after college. I have been back in the gym the past year solid. I took Tren Xtreme when I was 21yrs with no PCT (didnt know better) and it worked great with little sides besides bloat but I lost most my gains because of the lack of PCT and work ethic.

On day 2 of Epistane.

This is how I plan on doing the cycle:

IBE Epistane: 40/40/40/40/50/50 last week depending on how I feel.
Cycle assist, mulit, fish oil, glucosamine throughout cycle and pct

PCT:
Nolva: 25,20,10,10
Activate extreme: 0,4,4,4,4
Triazole: 0,0,0,3,3,3,3

I took 30mg epi yesterday but I am going to bump it up to 40mg today and go with this for awhile as I have heard that this should be safe and effective.

I would like to stay the same weight and add 5lbs of muscle (lose 5lbs of fat).

Yesterday I ate 170 grams protein, low carb, also I juice a head of romaine, a cucumber, and some carrots and celery each morning.
Will up the protein intake once I feel the epistane kicking in, for now I am trying to get about 1g of protein per lb body weight as I dont want to put on more flabby size.

Worked out shoulders and traps yesterday, nothing to say, it was day 1.

Nolva (serm not otc), Activate, and Triazole are what I have and would like to stick with that but if anyone has a solid recommendation on something I need to add please speak your mind.

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 2 in the books.
Kept it at 30mg again today as I don't want to take a 4th pill and not be able to sleep, though I do not believe they affected my sleep last night.
7:30am: small piece of chicken and two eggs with 1 epistane pill
9:30am: Green machine (from my juicer) with my multi, fish oil and cycle assist
10:30am: 3 eggs (1.5 yolk)
12:15pm: Protein shake with some blue berries, 1 epistane pill
1pm: Gym (Back and 30mins stairs)
3Pm: Protein Shake
4pm: Cycle assist and some chicken
6pm: 1 epistane pill
At 7pm I will have some chicken and broccoli

I also snack on some lunch meat and cheese throughout the day.
I recently finished Grad School and wont start working till September hence the free time to go to gym and eat throughout the day.

Nothing to report in regards to the effects/affects of the epistane.

steppinRazor

Awards
right on bro, looks good.
epi is a lot of fun, glad to see you're going for a higher dosage. i wouldnt drop below 40mg..if you're worried about sleep issues - maybe you could dose 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM. or some variation of that..

diets lookin good :D

are you planning on posting before and after pics?

kenocamb32

Awards
Yeah I will get some pics up as well as my strength on the weights.

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 3 in the bank.
Stepped up to 4 IBE Epistane pills today (40mgs)
Diet was about the same as yesterday.
I hear that some people pulse epistane, meaning they use it 3-4 times a week but with a half life of 6-8hrs I dont see that being positive.
I took 1 pill at 5am, 11am, 5pm, and 8pm. I probably dont need to break up the doses like this but it seems it would be better with my knowledge of half lives, but I must be missing something if it says you can pulse it without making your levels all out of whack.

Anyways, today was a cardio and abs day, tomorrow I am doing chest and tri's. My schedule is usually close to this:

Monday: Shoulders/traps
Tuesday: Back/ Bi (This week I skipped bi's because I did extra back so I will do a couple bicep exercise with legs on Friday.)
Wednesday: Running (stay away from the gym)
Thursday: Chest/Tri
Friday: Legs and deadlift.

I am doing 20+ mins of cardio, usually stairs, after each workout and some abs every other day.

Dont notice much in regards to the epi but this was to be expected. I figured the log would be boring for the first week.

kenocamb32

Awards
Sleep was terrible and I am sweating a ton. Will give full update at end o
f day.

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 4
Continued at 40mg
About 150 grams of protein,though my diet was not as clean, ate a good amount of cheddar cheese and sandwich meat snacks, feeling bloated.
Worked out chest. I started out feeling stronger with 185lbs on incline an easy 10reps which I usually do 8 of but when I got to flat dumbbells I was only able to do 70lbs in each where I usually do 80's at 8-10 reps. I feel like my cardio is a littler weaker as well. This may be the Epistane but I also am doing a low carb diet so it could be that also.

Sleep sucks, only getting 6hrs a night and I wake up two or three times. Each time I wake up I eat some chicken or lunch meat and cheese. Not buying the cheese next time I get groceries on Saturday. Need to get some new protein powder and since I have heard Costco has some good deals on their powder I might try that out.

Its morning of Day 5 right now I will post tonight. I was going to weigh myself this morning but due to the cheese and lunch meat sodium of last night I am probably holding a lb or two of water so I will weigh tomorrow morning and post.

steppinRazor

Awards
lookin good man..sucks about the sleep. i had sleep issues towards the end of my run on epi, but not right off the bat. try melatonin? 3Z?

kenocamb32

Awards
I have used melatonin in the past and felt like crap the whole next day. I took 20mg this morning and will take the other 20mg at 5pm. Hopefully taking them earlier will help.

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 5 was nothing different. Ate about 170g protein, did the bike to stretch out after my leg and bi workout.
Its the morning of Day 6. I weighed myself and I am at 199lbs so I have lost a pound, this is probably due to doing cardio everday this week and eating limited carbs.
I had some anxiety last night, not sure if it was from the epi, but either way it did go away.
Will post again on monday, day 8, this weekend I wont be working out, may do some swimming though.
No noticeable effects on strength, libido, or negative sides yet besides the sleeping/restlessness that comes and goes, but that could also be because I am not having the normal pint of beer!

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 8
Keeping the diet between 150 - 200 grams of protein. Ate like crap yesterday, but it was Sunday and I still got my protein in, just wasn't as lean as it could be.
I felt more pumped up this morning. The rest probably helped. I started with 60's for dumbbell military on my shoulders and they surely felt lighter than they did a week ago. I think the strength is increasing and my workouts are longer but my cardio is the opposite. I get tired alittle quicker and my reps seem to wear me out when I go light on the weights. Maybe because I am lifting harder or maybe its the Epi.
Had the old lady take a shot of me in the swimming trunks on Saturday so I can use that as a before and will take another pic in the same trunks in a month for the after. I will post them together at the end.
Sleep was good last night. Overall feel stronger but this could be diet and training, no overall kick in yet. Heard 10-14 days is common for it to kick in, not disgruntled at all.

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 9
Just worked out Back and Bi and my strength is surely increasing, as is my workout intensity. I had to tell myself to take a break in between some sets because I just wanted to keep pushing. My weight is at 202lbs this morning so I am up 2lbs and this is with cardio 5 days a week after lifting and low carb diet.
I felt more pumped when I woke up today but also somewhat tired and lethargic until I started to lift, then it got good.
Keeping the diet to 170g -200g protein a day.
Blood Pressure was 128/76 so no problems there. My resting pulse was 77 which is high for me, I usually am around 58-62, probably why I am sweating more and get tired quicker.

Overall I would say it is starting to kick in but its not like it hits you in the face one morning. It seems to be slowly building.

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 10
Off day today. Usually I would do cardio but my lower back and hamstrings are super sore from deadlifts yesterday. Not sure if I am sore from the DL's or its the back pumps people are always talking about but I am very sore today. Going to try and get alot of sleep tonight and hit chest and tris hard tomorrow. Not feeling much in terms of effects today.

steppinRazor

Awards
Day 10
Off day today. Usually I would do cardio but my lower back and hamstrings are super sore from deadlifts yesterday. Not sure if I am sore from the DL's or its the back pumps people are always talking about but I am very sore today. Going to try and get alot of sleep tonight and hit chest and tris hard tomorrow. Not feeling much in terms of effects today.
still early, you'll be feelin it in no time.. as you already know.

ive never had back pumps, i always thought it was sorta a thing that happened while working out?? maybe jump on some taurine i guess.
also man, with me, i had to get on extra joint support - as fish oil wasnt enough. i have joint issues as is, but IMO its better to get on something now, rather than wait for the issue to arise.. just my 2 cents

chest and tri's!! wooooo!!! hell yeah brother rest up and kill that **** tomorrow!

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 11.
Thanks Razor, i think the back pumps was just soreness from DL's, I feel fine today.
Slept for 9hrs last night, had a big veggie juice and protein drink and killed the gym today.
Started with 185 on the bench and could tell it was feeling light, stepped up to 205 (10 reps) still felt light, went to 225 and I did 8 quality reps with no spot! A couple weeks ago 4-6 was the max without spot so I surely feel strength kicking in. The rest of my chest and tri workout was great. Even doing situps afterwards I could feel my stomach being tighter.
I dont feel much as in of good or bad effects outside the gym, but once I get it going in the gym I am loving it! You can tell when everything you pick up just feels lighter and its a great feeling. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and post.

My cardio is still lacking. I believe much of it is because I am working out harder in the gym but I also feel the epi makes me get tired quicker during cardio due to my pulse getting high much quicker than usual.

Feels like it is getting better every day!

Drope26

Awards
Loving this log ken ! I plan on running epi in a similar way very soon . Seems to me likes it's really starting to kick in for you . Are you still taking two pills at a time or back to spacing them out?

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 12
Since day 4 I have been taking 2 epi's at 7am, and 2 epi's at 6pm. My sleep was bad last night, only got 4 hours, other than that no negative side effects.

I am taking today off from the gym due to being really sore and tired from yesterday and only being able to sleep for 4hrs. I am going to do legs tomorrow instead. Weight is at 199lbs so I am actually down a lb as of today, this could be because I went back to the gym last night and did the stairs for 45minutes in addition to 1.5hr chest and tri workout earlier in the day. Waist looks leaner but upper body is looking bulkier. Going to kill legs and abs tomorrow!

Drope26

Awards
Hey quick question for ya bro alot of ppl start with a 20 dosage .did u build your way up or just jump right In at 40 an if so did u notice any sides starting that strong so quick

kenocamb32

Awards
No sides at all. I heard that starting below 30mg is the reason many people don't feel the kick in for so long.

kenocamb32

Awards
I think next cycle during the winter I will run test at 500mg for 12 weeks and epistane for the last 6 of those 12. For that I will have arimidex for on cycle if needed and nolva for pct. All supplements besides cycle assist I take all year round. Juicing (veggies in a juicer, not aas) should not be over looked either. My BP has actually improved on epi so far and I believe it is because I have increased my veggie juice 3 fold.

kenocamb32

Awards
Kinda scared of pinning but I am sure I'll get over it.

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 13. I worked out legs and did DL's again because I was with a buddy and two times in one week on DL is too much, my lifts were weaker.

Day 14. Sunday, taking the day off, might go on a run but I am sore from legs and Deadlifts so I might not. 198lbs.

So I am down 2lbs, strength up all around, 20lbs on bench for example. I am debating moving up to 50mgs starting tomorrow ( week 3), if anyone has opinions on this let me know. I am keeping the diet and cardio in rythm to keep my weight around 200lbs even while growing so I think I am losing fat.

kenocamb32

Awards
On day 16.
Feeling lethargic lately but still training hard and when I am in the gym the lethargic feeling goes away. Nothing else to really report at this moment. I felt like at day 10 I felt it starting to kick in and now I feel like I am back down but the strength is still up. Thinking to run it at 50mg starting next monday.

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
you could do 50mg's, though i wouldnt push past that amount, i think ud get more out of it doing a week or two at 50 and then down to 40mg for your last week or 2 on cycle, that being said however your joints will most likely suffer at that dosage so get some glucosamine sulfate for the joints, and tuarine and cissus for back pumps and sleep, also whats ur pct looking like?

steppinRazor

Awards
you could do 50mg's, though i wouldnt push past that amount, i think ud get more out of it doing a week or two at 50 and then down to 40mg for your last week or 2 on cycle, that being said however your joints will most likely suffer at that dosage so get some glucosamine sulfate for the joints, and tuarine and cissus for back pumps and sleep, also whats ur pct looking like?

50mg is decent forsure.. most ppl dont push past that - but i dont see a problem doing so. i ran it at 60 for quite awhile.
also i like the suggestion of the cissus, but not so much for back pumps. it will however help the joints more than the glucosamine.

nice log so far OP.. keep it coming!

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
50mg is decent forsure.. most ppl dont push past that - but i dont see a problem doing so. i ran it at 60 for quite awhile.
also i like the suggestion of the cissus, but not so much for back pumps. it will however help the joints more than the glucosamine.

nice log so far OP.. keep it coming!
Cissus for joint support....i know its used for osteoporosis in some people so it definetly helps with that, i just never saw any of those effetcs when i was on epi; it got rid of my back pumps but the joints were still buggered until i chucked in glucosamine sulfate, maybe it needs to be taken in combination, or maybe my joints are more tender than others (i used to run marathons back in high school and played as No. 4 for 12 years in Rugby Union so my knees probs took a beating)

steppinRazor

Awards
Cissus for joint support....i know its used for osteoporosis in some people so it definetly helps with that, i just never saw any of those effetcs when i was on epi; it got rid of my back pumps but the joints were still buggered until i chucked in glucosamine sulfate, maybe it needs to be taken in combination, or maybe my joints are more tender than others (i used to run marathons back in high school and played as No. 4 for 12 years in Rugby Union so my knees probs took a beating)
interesting about the back pumps..i've never had'm so I wouldn't know..
Glucosamine is proven for joint support, but it's never helped to the degree cissus has for me..stacking the two together can't be a bad thing.

You ran marathons and played rugby,
my joints just suck for no reason..

tgallo307

Awards
Have you noticed any symptoms of gyno? Did you have any before your cycle, and if so did they get any better (gyno went away)? I want to do a cycle that could possibly clear up some pubetal gyno and not cause any further gyno. What would be the best PCT for a 4 week cycle at 30/30/30/40? Thanks Guys

kenocamb32

Awards
I haven't noticed anything good or bad in concerns to gyno. I need to lose some bf but I don't have any Gyno. I need to get some more supps for my joints because they are killing me. Any brand recommendations?

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Have you noticed any symptoms of gyno? Did you have any before your cycle, and if so did they get any better (gyno went away)? I want to do a cycle that could possibly clear up some pubetal gyno and not cause any further gyno. What would be the best PCT for a 4 week cycle at 30/30/30/40? Thanks Guys
torem 90,60,60,30 Nolva 20mg ED, epistane is weird when it comes to gyno, ive seen people report that it made their symptoms go away by itself, others say they had gyno flare-ups, personally i think, like all compounds, it can cause a flare up, and those that said that their's went away may have confused chest fat with adipose tissue, as i have seen no real evidence that epistane works as either an AI or a SERM (apart from their advertising campaigns - which is bullsh*t). if you have adipose tissue already and want to start an aggressive treatment before you cycle try running letro at 0.25mg ED for the first week and then 0.5mg ED for the second week if you still have gyno symptoms (an actual lump under your nipple(s) and possible discharge from the nipple(s) if you squeeze it). Theres plenty of other threads on letro treatmanet for gyno, some suggesting that you go up to 2mg ED for a few days, though i always err on the side of caution, and letro DOES have its nasty sides.

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
interesting about the back pumps..i've never had'm so I wouldn't know..
Glucosamine is proven for joint support, but it's never helped to the degree cissus has for me..stacking the two together can't be a bad thing.

You ran marathons and played rugby,
my joints just suck for no reason..
Yeha i guess everyone's physiology is different, i wouldnt be caught dead with a combination of the two, i guess you can never have enough support supps especially when it comes to joint and liver health!

kenocamb32

Awards
I picked up some 1500mg glucosamine with msm last night and popped a couple before bed and this morning with fish oils to add. They didn't have cissus at Costco so if this isn't helping I will pick some up over the weekend. I am now doing 50mg a day epistane starting yesterday (day 17) and am adding horny goat weed and Maca before workouts for the workout and libidio since I have noticed a lack of morning wood and drive. Anyone have any experience with maca or hgw? They are both vegetarian so I don't think it cause any issues but I always like to be safe.

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 18
I am beginning to think that some Test needs to be run with this compound. My body is constantly feeling dry and sore, I feel old, and this isn't normal. This saturday and sunday I am going to do relax heavily, no cardio, no working out, and I am going to eat a lot. I am hoping this will recharge my body for the next 3 weeks of this cycle. My strength jumped a good 10% in week 2 but since then has done nothing and my lifts may even be weaker due to the sore feeling of this compound. I am still at 200lbs but again I have been keeping the calories low and doing cardio.

I hope stepping up to 50mg is going to take me to the next level. The one positive is that I constantly feel pumped but it isnt translating into strength, stamina, or aggressiveness in the gym this week, which is most important to me.

Another positive is that besides the sore dry feeling I am not getting any serious sides. I have heard it really kicks in at 3 weeks so I am hoping that comes soon, especially now that I am at 50mg. Either way my strength is up since I started so it has done something, just not as much as I thought it was going to be doing by now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sub to read later.

steppinRazor

Awards
Dermacrine is a great product to run as a test base. def recommend looking into it.
rest up brother..sounds like the fun is about to begin :D

Fitbanker804

Awards
Subbed and looking forward to results! Running cycle in month myself .

kenocamb32

Awards
Did some research on Dermacrine and it seems alot of people do like it with epistane. Since I am on day 20 and I want to test Epistane on its own I am not going to add anything. I am coming down with the Flu, weight dropped to 198lbs this morning, but I look very solid. The Ms. gave me a Claritin D and then just told me that it always dry's her out so I might be screwed because the I am already feeling very dry. Going to double up on the glucosamine and fish oils.

kenocamb32

Awards
It is Sunday, Day 21. I ended up going to the gym to do legs yesterday, Day 20. The workout was very good. On squats I could pump out 225lbs an easy 10-12 on the 4th set. Usually I could only do about 6-8 good reps on the 3rd and 4th sets. I dont really go higher than this because I tore the ACL when I was 18 and since get pain in my knee if I lift too heavy on legs. This upcoming week I am going to try and max each lift (military, bench, lat pull downs) maybe 1 -3 reps of some exercises just to see where I stand from about 3 weeks ago.

Last night I went with a group of buddies to a ball game, tail gated 3hrs, then 3hrs of baseball. Being the only sober one sucks, and those games can drag on......Cant wait to have a beer in a few weeks.

kenocamb32

Awards
The glucosamine really has helped my joints feel much better. I take one and a fish oil 3x a day and am feeling better.

string11

Awards
how does epi-10 compare to epistane? May be a dumb question

kenocamb32

Awards
Not sure what Epi 10 is? The caps are 10mg so it's probably the same thing just stating the strength.

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 23. Had a really good back and DL workout today. Felt really pumped and the weights seem lighter again. I think kicking it up to 50mg 6 days ago is starting to kick in. My weight is still around 200lbs so about even give or take a pound or two but my waist is down an inch and a half and all my lifts are up 15%-25% depending on the muscle. I have noticed the biggest increases in bench, squat, and rows which are all big muscle groups so that doesnt suprise me.

Side note, I thought I felt alittle something under my right nipple and took 1ml of my nolvadex liquid (20mg), this sh*t tastes horrible. I am probably being paranoid and was curious to how it tastes also. I may take 1/2ml eod for the last two weeks of this cycle just to be on the safe side but that might be worthless. Sticking with 50mg on the epi.

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Day 23. Had a really good back and DL workout today. Felt really pumped and the weights seem lighter again. I think kicking it up to 50mg 6 days ago is starting to kick in. My weight is still around 200lbs so about even give or take a pound or two but my waist is down an inch and a half and all my lifts are up 15%-25% depending on the muscle. I have noticed the biggest increases in bench, squat, and rows which are all big muscle groups so that doesnt suprise me.

Side note, I thought I felt alittle something under my right nipple and took 1ml of my nolvadex liquid (20mg), this sh*t tastes horrible. I am probably being paranoid and was curious to how it tastes also. I may take 1/2ml eod for the last two weeks of this cycle just to be on the safe side but that might be worthless. Sticking with 50mg on the epi.
Epi can cause gyno flare ups in many people, try adding in an AI if you can, a SERM like nolva will get rid of any excess estro already formed, but an AI will stop it being formed in the first place, its always better to be proactive then reactive :D

kenocamb32

Awards
The only AI I have is Triazole, which is OTC. I planned on using it starting the last week of the nolvadex to stop any rebound issues. I could get arimidex from the same research site I got the tamox from but I would be waiting a week for shipping and would only have one week left till I started the tamox for pct anyways so its seems to not be worth it at this point.

steppinRazor

Awards
hows things going?

kenocamb32

Awards
Day 25
Holding tight at 50mg. Worked out chest really solid today. Workouts used to be 1hr to 1hr15mins and now they are over 1hr 30mins easy. I just want to keep pumping. I feel like at day 10 my strength went up and then it took another step up at day 22. At the beginning of the cycle I could bench 225 4-6 times and now I can do about 10 with no spot. 225lbs on the bench feels like 200lbs did a few weeks ago, so even though I havent maxed I feel I am up 25lbs on bench. I also did 245lbs for 4 reps with no spot and then a few more with spot which would have been my max pre cycle.

Weight is still the same as when I started and my waist looks leaner. No pimples, no hairloss, alittle more edgy and I sweat easier but that is about it. Libido is down but I dont feel shutdown and the boys dont seem smaller. I do feel lethargic at times but this might be because I am training hard and have been feeling very sore in each muscle the day after working it out.