My first injectable cycle/ test E + Dbol

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Back and chest are looking yoked as **** brother!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Hell yeah man! 245x10 is some serious weight. Awesome db numbers too. Keep killin it bro.
    Thanks bro u too!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Back and chest are looking yoked as **** brother!!!!
    U too bro! Been following your log!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Bumped test last night to 375mg will run 750mg ew for the last 6 weeks. Also decided to throw in winny at 50 Ed for the last 4 weeks!

Heading to the gym now .....Arms!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Been following bro. Looking focking big man. Nice lifts too!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Been following bro. Looking focking big man. Nice lifts too!
    Thanks bro!

Hit back yesterday!
    Dead lifts
    135 wu
    185-12
    224-10
    275-4 pr
    315-4 pr
    Have never tried that much! If I didn't have such a ***** partner I think I could have done more! He tried the 275 and only got 1. But he sikes himself out before he even begins a lift. By saying that looks to heavy. Or I don't want to hurt my back. I just keep calling him a f a g and hope one day he grows some balls.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Good lifts bro tear it up. I got back tomorrow.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Good lifts bro tear it up. I got back tomorrow.
    Thanks bro! What's your max DL so far?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

Thanks bro! What's your max DL so far?
    I haven't Actually maxed yet. I got 405 a couple weeks ago after a few heavy sets. So I'm thinking I could probably get 415-425 fresh.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone alive in here?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Anyone alive in here?
    Sorry big shadow can't come to his log right now but if u leave a message he may get off his ass and start logging again! LoL
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry big shadow can't come to his log right now but if u leave a message he may get off his ass and start logging again! LoL
    Haha I was wondering where the f you've been
    Purus labs Rep
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Haha I was wondering where the f you've been
    Working a ton lately haven't been hitting the gym like I want but still getting it every chance I get.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Working a ton lately haven't been hitting the gym like I want but still getting it every chance I get.
    you end up bumping your dose and adding the winny?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

you end up bumping your dose and adding the winny?
    Yeah I'm running 750 a week. And winny the last 4 weeks! I hear his winny tabs r the bomb!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I'm running 750 a week. And winny the last 4 weeks! I hear his winny tabs r the bomb!
    idk dude im not too thrilled with his dbols. i should be retaining a TON of water right now at 75mgs a day, even dosing 12.5mg eod aromasin. im up 6.5lbs in 3 weeks. NOT COOL! lol. Any chance you got any blood work done on cycle? I'm wondering if he's dosed accurately.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

idk dude im not too thrilled with his dbols. i should be retaining a TON of water right now at 75mgs a day, even dosing 12.5mg eod aromasin. im up 6.5lbs in 3 weeks. NOT COOL! lol. Any chance you got any blood work done on cycle? I'm wondering if he's dosed accurately.
    A dude told me he tried his Dbols and didn't like them either. He said he shouldn't have said what he said about them cause he wasn't training very long when he started them. Ive never taken dbol so wasn't sure what I should be feeling. I know strength was threw the roof but not a whole lot else. I have read that his winny tabs are the shiz nit though.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

A dude told me he tried his Dbols and didn't like them either. He said he shouldn't have said what he said about them cause he wasn't training very long when he started them. Ive never taken dbol so wasn't sure what I should be feeling. I know strength was threw the roof but not a whole lot else. I have read that his winny tabs are the shiz nit though.
    tru-dat on the winnies, thats what i've seen also. did you catch much weight gain while you were on dbols? my strength isnt even that impressive on the dbols right now honestly. we'll see how my last week on orals treats me.

on a side note i've read good stuff about his tren. its putting bad ideas in my head
  19. Registered User
    Answers

tru-dat on the winnies, thats what i've seen also. did you catch much weight gain while you were on dbols? my strength isnt even that impressive on the dbols right now honestly. we'll see how my last week on orals treats me.

on a side note i've read good stuff about his tren. its putting bad ideas in my head
    I don't think I gained a lot of weight but I did see strength gains. Recovery was crazy, felt like I could train for hours. They could be under dosed, I took your advice and just popped 50 mg pre. U splitting the dose? I will prob try his tren next cycle. Makes me itch just thinking about it. Wondering about the test euphoria though! I feel good but not like some guys report feeling. Hope his test is g2g????
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I don't think I gained a lot of weight but I did see strength gains. Recovery was crazy, felt like I could train for hours. They could be under dosed, I took your advice and just popped 50 mg pre. U splitting the dose? I will prob try his tren next cycle. Makes me itch just thinking about it. Wondering about the test euphoria though! I feel good but not like some guys report feeling. Hope his test is g2g????
    Ive been experimenting with the dbol dosage. Initially i'd been taking 50mg pwo. Bumped my dose to 25 in the am, 50 pwo, 25 3x a day..
    Test hasnt kicked in full swing... im on day 21... Ill get little spikes of it and feel great though. My levels dont seem stable yet. When i bump to 750 i might try mon/wed/fri dosing if im still all over the place.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Ok guys first log in awhile!
    Back today which was a morning workout felt great! Super strong!

Pull-ups
    4 sets 10-12 bw only

Lat pull downs ( behind the neck)
    4 sets 12 reps at 235 (whole stack) btw

Dead lifts
    135-10
    225-10
    315-5 pr
    365-2 pr
    Couldn't believe I pulled 365 felt amazing

Close grip under hand pull downs
    235-10
    235+45 lb plate pinned to stack 3 sets

Trying to get my Lats a little wider so doing a little more pull downs then usual and pull ups

Machine rows
    2 sets 12 reps

Back was seriously pumped. Did have a problem after my last DL rep. Feel a twinge under my last rib almost like a cramp that won't go away! Anyone have any ideas? My partner had the same problem about 2 months ago same spot! Too heavy?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Ok guys first log in awhile!
    Back today which was a morning workout felt great! Super strong!

Pull-ups
    4 sets 10-12 bw only

Lat pull downs ( behind the neck)
    4 sets 12 reps at 235 (whole stack) btw

Dead lifts
    135-10
    225-10
    315-5 pr
    365-2 pr
    Couldn't believe I pulled 365 felt amazing

Close grip under hand pull downs
    235-10
    235+45 lb plate pinned to stack 3 sets

Trying to get my Lats a little wider so doing a little more pull downs then usual and pull ups

Machine rows
    2 sets 12 reps

Back was seriously pumped. Did have a problem after my last DL rep. Feel a twinge under my last rib almost like a cramp that won't go away! Anyone have any ideas? My partner had the same problem about 2 months ago same spot! Too heavy?
    i get that same sh!t all the time on a killer back day. its like a cramp/pump/doms thing all rolled into one painful little ball of hurt. SICK numbers on the pull downs. im actually a bit jealous! lol
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Arms today here's how it went down! Pics below

Preacher curls
    Wu-35-15
    65-12
    85-10
    105-8

Standing db curls
    25-10
    30-10
    35-10
    40-10
    45-10

Bench dips (plates on lap)
    Wu- bw 15
    1 plate-12
    2-12
    3-12
    4-6, 3-6, 2-6, 1-6, bw-6 ( drop set)

J&m's barbell
    95-12
    135-12
    155-12

Machine curls
    2 sets -12

Cable curls super set with v bar press downs
    2sets -20 reps

Ok guys got my winny today and also picked up a bottle of jack 3d. Haven't taken a stim in a while and I felt like my hair was crawling. Also started winny 50mg. The pump was amazing. Can't believe my arms measured 18 1/2 inches. Felt like my arms were going to explode. Not sure if it was the winny or the jack. Also started Aromasin at 25 mg eod. Will prob go to e3d but wanted to see if it dried me out a little. 3 days on and I think I look a little dryer. Not the best pick but didn't have anyone to snap for me tonight.

Name:  image-491903317.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  427.3 KB

Name:  image-1538816590.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  452.3 KB
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

****ing swole man!!! I wanna measure my guns! Damn almost 19s!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Damn dude! I can't believe how much bloat you lost and how much leaner u got from ur last pics! Lookin swoled up brother!
    Purus labs Rep
  26. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Damn bro! Swollen indeed. Hope my cycle looks half of urs haha
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Beast!
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks guys!
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Need help bros!

Just threw out my back and I have Vicodin and etodolac 200mg. Can I take either of these while on cycle? Currently in my 4th day of winny tabs.
    Need major relief can barely walk!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Need help bros!

Just threw out my back and I have Vicodin and etodolac 200mg. Can I take either of these while on cycle? Currently in my 4th day of winny tabs.
    Need major relief can barely walk!
    Drop the winny. Im not familiar with etodolac unfortunately but i wouldnt risk ruining your liver taking vikes and methyls. Hope it gets better with a quickness, or you at least get really stoned on hydrocodone.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Drop the winny. Im not familiar with etodolac unfortunately but i wouldnt risk ruining your liver taking vikes and methyls. Hope it gets better with a quickness, or you at least get really stoned on hydrocodone.
    Howedo's girl prescribed me the Vicodin lol. She said I should be g2g on that so I'm soaring as we speak.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Well boys I hope I'm not out of commission for 2 long. Threw my back out on DL today. Started with them which I've never done and will never do again. Was thinking since I will be at my strongest I could maybe go for 405 today. Boy was I wrong. I warmed up with 135 for 2 sets of 10. Next set 225 which was light as hell and felt it pop on the 8 th rep. Not sure what happened the only thing I can think of is I didn't warm up properly. Haven't thrown my back out in over a year so guess I'm lucky it wasn't heavy! Vicodin is treating me good so we will see! Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Well boys I hope I'm not out of commission for 2 long. Threw my back out on DL today. Started with them which I've never done and will never do again. Was thinking since I will be at my strongest I could maybe go for 405 today. Boy was I wrong. I warmed up with 135 for 2 sets of 10. Next set 225 which was light as hell and felt it pop on the 8 th rep. Not sure what happened the only thing I can think of is I didn't warm up properly. Haven't thrown my back out in over a year so guess I'm lucky it wasn't heavy! Vicodin is treating me good so we will see! Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.
    Damn bro get that back healed up
    Purus labs Rep
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

That sucks bro! My cycle was full of injuries so I know how you feel. Rest up and get better!
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Damn bro get that back healed up
    Thanks bro!
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    That sucks bro! My cycle was full of injuries so I know how you feel. Rest up and get better!
    Heat ice .....repeat! Lol seems to be doing the trick. I've been lucky so far been injury free for over a year.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Heat ice .....repeat! Lol seems to be doing the trick. I've been lucky so far been injury free for over a year.
    Injuries mean your old and its time to retire.

Enjoy them vikes. Get better soon to get back to slaying
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Injuries mean your old and its time to retire.

Enjoy them vikes. Get better soon to get back to slaying
    ****.....retire? Just getting started bro! Going to be killing back again mid next week. And vikes are precious commodities when ya mess something up! Test is running in 6th gear btw. Feeling jacked almost 24/7 now. Might have to skip back and legs for a week or so. Guess i will be training arms a lot this week.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

****.....retire? Just getting started bro! Going to be killing back again mid next week. And vikes are precious commodities when ya mess something up! Test is running in 6th gear btw. Feeling jacked almost 24/7 now. Might have to skip back and legs for a week or so. Guess i will be training arms a lot this week.
    Good to hear bro. I felt the gears slip into about 3rd yesterday from pinning 375. :-D.
  40. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'm jeolous of u guys, not sure what to exspect but ready for the test to kick in. Hit them arms hard bro ur back will b back quickly.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help planning my first injectable cycle.
    By The_Reverend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 10:21 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 07:47 PM
  3. First injectable cycle..Test-E injection question
    By methyl-D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 06:30 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 02:07 PM