Airborne goes Anabolic - Cycle Not For The Weak!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well it is about that Damn time!!! As you all may know my last cycle was Forged SD at 20/20/30/30. In 2 days over 4 weeks I managed to gain a solid 25 pounds. PCT was spot on. After PCT I held it all but 3 pounds.leaving me at 244. Strength went down but came back 2 weeks after PCT. So!!! This will be my first Anabolics log and well.... IMA ****IN KILL IT!

Cycle: This will be a massive bulk.

Forged SD - 20/30/30/30

P-Bold - 8ml/8/8/8 (Thank you Luke for makin this part possible)

Stano-200 - 0/0/800/800/1000/1000

Oooooh yea! Will be preloading supports today... Of Hawthorne Berry and Organ Shield by Purus.

On Cycle Supps:
SlinShot and lots of it!
Muscle Marinade
Fish Oil
Hawthorne Berry as well as Celery Seed Extract
Multi
Liv-52
Saw Palm
Taurine
Pu$$y

PCT:

Nolva (pharm grade): 40/20/20/10

Thanks to JD and Athletix.... This will be a log on its own
Formula X
Division 1
Licogenix (starting 3rd week in)

Nutrition:
All I gotta say is Ima be eating like a mofo!!! Increasing food to my weight. Lots of...
Steak,Chicken and Lean (7% fat) Lean ground beef.
Pasta (whole grain), Rice, Oatmeal and Potatoes... Lots of Carbs
Fresh Veggies and Avacados.
Greek Yogurt, whole mills and Protean by iForce!

Training:
Minimum Cardio... Will be using rep ranges 5-12.
Gym will be 5 times a week...
Thursday - Chest, Tris and Abs
Friday - Back & Bis
Saturday - Legs & Abs
Sunday -Shoulders with light chest & tris
Monday - light back & bis with abs

Alright well a little bout me!
Name: Jerrod
Height: 6ft
Weight: 252
Bf%: idk but 12-15

Goals:
My strength is already phenomenal but I want to throw up 5 in bench atleast once!
Hope to get to 270 while leanin out a lil on Stano.

Well... Starting to preload tomorrow... Will be starting in 1 1/2-2 weeks!

Thank you to all my motivators, supporters and Fam here!
Any insight is highly recommended!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed , bro 3 weeks at SD 30? damn...and running bold and stano along...damn thats gonna be tough!! why not clomid :'(??? Clomid be the perfect SERM :D! All in all...KILL IT BROTHER! I foresee great changes in you with this!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Subbed , bro 3 weeks at SD 30? damn...and running bold and stano along...damn thats gonna be tough!! why not clomid :'(??? Clomid be the perfect SERM :D! All in all...KILL IT BROTHER! I foresee great changes in you with this!
Lol ya! Last cycle no sides... Last day had back pumps but that's it. I'll be good ;-) will be doin bloods. I chose Nolva, its what I used last and it worked well. Was gonna try Torem but am still sittin on Nolva. Was emotional tho lmfao... Cried when my store ran out of natty pb

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Planning to do before/after pics?
You got a fan Airborne ;p this guy right here wants some of your posing skills on the big screen!...the thing is , we all second that bro , do the pics! hahaha

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am in. Let me know how you like the forged sd. I have had several friends get great results from extreme mass but none of my friends have run the straight superdrol (and I have a bottle waiting for me).

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I am in. Let me know how you like the forged sd. I have had several friends get great results from extreme mass but none of my friends have run the straight superdrol (and I have a bottle waiting for me).
It's what I ran for my last cycle that I gained 25 on. I refuse to jump to another at this point lol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
You ready for that competition buddy wont be back to back but you still up for it :) !

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What the ****!!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
No welcome for me :(

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Come on now brother ;-) u know your an OG brother
That's what we talking about...you gonna be HUGE after this cycle....dam bro how big you wanna get lol...Aim for 300lbs with this cycle....eat like a pig and train like Alpha/Avengers ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's what we talking about...you gonna be HUGE after this cycle....dam bro how big you wanna get lol...Aim for 300lbs with this cycle....eat like a pig and train like Alpha/Avengers ;)
That's EXACTLY what I'm tryin to do ;-)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Great...now its gonna be even harder for me to catch up...no biggie , I'll be lifting as much as you 2 big beasts in some 10 years...you'll see!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great...now its gonna be even harder for me to catch up...no biggie , I'll be lifting as much as you 2 big beasts in some 10 years...you'll see!
Lol u can do it bro!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bro come stay with me for a month...I'll make you gain 10-15lbs in 4weeks...I cook Indian food and that stuff is full of carbs lol...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bro come stay with me for a month...I'll make you gain 10-15lbs in 4weeks...I cook Indian food and that stuff is full of carbs lol...
:lol:

Future personal trainer. ^

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm Hella down Haha carbs are my friend too. Gets so hot down there u sweat them out lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I'm Hella down Haha carbs are my friend too. Gets so hot down there u sweat them out lol
Brother go try Indian buffet...there should be a restaurant near you...try it and you gonna fuggin love it

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
This thread is blowing up and you haven't even started yet!!! Better not let us down now!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
This thread is blowing up and you haven't even started yet!!! Better not let us down now!!
He can't let us down...after all he is Alpha/Avenger ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I have already.
Down from 198. :)
AJ my avenger brother...you doing great my friend...you better keep working like that at gym...I wanna see you more down...don't think I'm trying to be mean or rude bro...I'm telling you coz I care...I nvr seen you guys and talked to you guys in person but I feel there's a connection between all of us...bro you keep pushing urself and control ur craving...I kno you like lots of sugary stuff lol...but avoid it my brother for your own good health....this gonna help you when you get old...this gonna help keep all the fuggin disease away from you....do eat clean and stay healthy Avenger coz you kno we need you in team...

And ideal weight for male with 5feet 9inches is 160lbs....so I want to see you there ASAP