Need serious cutting stack help

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

Need serious cutting stack help

Would hdrol, clen and orastan-a be an okay stack or too much as far as blood pressure goes
    need help on this please..

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Blemon View Post
    Would hdrol, clen and orastan-a be an okay stack or too much as far as blood pressure goes
    need help on this please..
    That is...well overkill...wanna cut? Easy:

Epi:
    30/30/40/40/40/50
    Furaza/Katana:
    350/350/350/350/350/350

And EC stack...No need for clen , would be overkill...EC+EPI+KATANA damn...if you don't lose 4-5% BF with this its because either you have no experience in cutting (means you are pathetic at Diet knowledge) or you literally just took em and sat on you a*s all day...just try that , keep Life and Cycle support spaced away from epi doses and remember to dose epi with the fish oil...high fish oils please specially to combat HBP on this cycle...this should even chisel someone for a competition...its just a matter of dedication and good dieting+training.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

epi/katana is one of my fav's
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    epi/katana is one of my fav's
    Lol its gonna be the cycle that breaks my ban on PH/DS...well first I'll most likely do solo Epi or solo Halo...and then I can think of stacking them once i'm some years older haha! By then I hope to be a natty beast at least haha!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i just havent brought myself to go that route just yet.....katana is rather expensive also
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i just havent brought myself to go that route just yet.....katana is rather expensive also
    true, I just can't do it yet haha , and If I did this it would NOT be for the cutting potential , sicne cutting is just dieting smartly enough...mainly for keeping mass and gaining some during a cut...heck IDK haha when I start thinking about it I just think.."too young...risk of Moobs, must not go down the dark path..." hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

then would i drop the orastana, was only going minimal dose on it for the cortisol control.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

then would i drop the orastana, was only going minimal dose on it for the cortisol control.
    Read up on Katana/Furza...its a high dose orastan-a kind of PH/DS...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lol its gonna be the cycle that breaks my ban on PH/DS...well first I'll most likely do solo Epi or solo Halo...and then I can think of stacking them once i'm some years older haha! By then I hope to be a natty beast at least haha!
    You confuse me... A few weeks ago you were telling others to stay away from epi due to the sides, now you say it will break you into steroids?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Read up on Katana/Furza...its a high dose orastan-a kind of PH/DS...
    yeah i know what it is, im wanting to stay with hdrol+clen my question was impartial, would the orastan-a be too much to add to hdrol+clen?
    because i was going to go the furza route, but screw the prices of high doses, i got a rather tight budget.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

yeah i know what it is, im wanting to stay with hdrol+clen my question was impartial, would the orastan-a be too much to add to hdrol+clen?
    because i was going to go the furza route, but screw the prices of high doses, i got a rather tight budget.
    Just that you have a "rather tight budget" tells me you probably shouldn't be experimenting with this stuff. There are a lot of things you need other then just the steroids. You need staples, cycle assist, pct on hand, not in the works. The list goes on. Good luck.
    PES Representative
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

noooo, i've got all the stuff i need, a furza is expensive and over $200 just for the dosages and length i wanted. nolva and clen are cheap, erase is cheap daa and/or another natty booster is cheap, cycle assist i have left over bottles, i have all my vitamins, joint help, taurine and i have some clomid on hand just incase. yes i ahve all my stuff. hdrol+furza is expensive, hdrol+ orastan-a is not as much.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%

noooo, i've got all the stuff i need, a furza is expensive and over $200 just for the dosages and length i wanted. nolva and clen are cheap, erase is cheap daa and/or another natty booster is cheap, cycle assist i have left over bottles, i have all my vitamins, joint help, taurine and i have some clomid on hand just incase. yes i ahve all my stuff. hdrol+furza is expensive, hdrol+ orastan-a is not as much.
    Okay. Had to be sure you were a little more prepared. When I hear someone say I don't have much money I immediately think oh great. Good luck bro and have a good cycle!
    PES Representative
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

good luck doesn't help me with is hdrol+clen+ low dose orastan-a actually overkill? i've done stacks just not stacks such as this, i figured it wouldn't be since orastan is rather mild.
    if it helps the dose will be
    hdrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75
    clen: 0/0/20-40/80/80/80
    orastan-a:50/100/150/200/200/200

orastan-a at that dose produces minimal results.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Blemon
    good luck doesn't help me with is hdrol+clen+ low dose orastan-a actually overkill? i've done stacks just not stacks such as this, i figured it wouldn't be since orastan is rather mild.
    if it helps the dose will be
    hdrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75
    clen: 0/0/20-40/80/80/80
    orastan-a:50/100/150/200/200/200

orastan-a at that dose produces minimal results.
    I apologize but I have no experience with clen or orastan therefore I'm no help in that area. Smart choice with Hdrol though it's my personal favorite!
    PES Representative
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

i absolutely love hdrol, virtually no sides with a great pump. i picked hdrol since its a moderately mild methyl compound so its not gonna be extremely harsh on my liver.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting Stack Help.
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 08:48 PM
  2. cutting stack!!! help!
    By TheRoman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 01:05 PM
  3. Summer cut stack help.....
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2