1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

yeah, one of the reps posted a pic of the new label a few weeks back....only problem for me is that I prefer to take them separate....I take Na-Rala with or w/o carbs that day, but the slinsane or recompadrol I usually always take with a decent amount of carbs.
    Yeah I gotcha. I might have to try them on my bulk cycle in october, see if I can put on virtually no fat.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah I gotcha. I might have to try them on my bulk cycle in october, see if I can put on virtually no fat.
    that is the goal.....I figure that if eating in excess for two weeks, along with shytty "workouts" consisting of only pushups tri dips and maybe some 25-30 rep dumbell sets gets me no fat gain and maybe even a decrease while maintaining muscle....these supps work and should work better if your eating bigger but cleaner and taking some real anabolics at the same time....
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%

that is the goal.....I figure that if eating in excess for two weeks, along with shytty "workouts" consisting of only pushups tri dips and maybe some 25-30 rep dumbell sets gets me no fat gain and maybe even a decrease while maintaining muscle....these supps work and should work better if your eating bigger but cleaner and taking some real anabolics at the same time....
    Yeah buddy, like test, tren and anadrol hahaha.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Yeah buddy, like test, tren and anadrol hahaha.
    hahaha, yeah I know you are going hardcore next bulker....I'm gonna stay with PH/DS this time again and fore-go the deca plus whatever I pair it with....I keep avoiding the needles lately, but I'll get back with the program eventually I suppose ....
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%

hahaha, yeah I know you are going hardcore next bulker....I'm gonna stay with PH/DS this time again and fore-go the deca plus whatever I pair it with....I keep avoiding the needles lately, but I'll get back with the program eventually I suppose ....
    Yeah no doubt bro, that's the way to go.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%

[QUOTE=WARBIRDWS6;3476447but I swear it almost doubled my hair shedding, which makes me leary of it.....but for the OP, supps like slinsane/recompadrol, Na-Rala, anabeta and an anti-estrogen stack REALLY WELL with osta, at least for me....[/QUOTE]

I thought it was my imagination that my hair was looking thinner after using this. I've always had a full head of hair so I thought it was a bit odd.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I need to compare starting this week...10-13 days removed from osta .....but i see less shedding already than i had on cycle....i get it in the brush after shampooing when the hair is still wet....but i get minimal in the drain now....on osta i got a clump in the brush (normal for girls or guys with longer hair) and a similar clump on the drain. I was in a hotel shower though so it was hard to compare. Im betting it was less mind tricks and more scientific fact
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.52%

I thot sarms didn't affect the hairline, but seeing more reports of it. I ran osta/s4 once with no noticeable shedding. Now, kantadrol and trenazone I defiantly had shedding.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    I thot sarms didn't affect the hairline, but seeing more reports of it. I ran osta/s4 once with no noticeable shedding. Now, kantadrol and trenazone I defiantly had shedding.
    I don't know man......I seem to be getting the same amount of hair every 48 hours or so now, when shampooing/conditioning/brushing in the shower. and I've been off the osta for 2 weeks now, maybe its just the fact I have long hair....but I pretty much know the amount of hair that comes out in the brush/drain by now, and it just seems it was elevated on osta and even a bit still now. And I am totally not prone to MPB other than a naturally high forehead (from when i was a kid even). I did do epi and a lot of DHT type PH/DS over the past year....so that could have added to the thinning while I was not paying attention....but it seemed in my PCT, and then in the osta month following, I got extree shedding. I'm heading into 6 weeks of 7/11 spray with some forma....I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens since none of that should cause more shedding and maybe I will normalize, or maybe it will be the same amount of hair and that is just normal for me and my longer hair....
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.58%

Quote Originally Posted by bulkster21 View Post
    Got ya, when I get it I'll fill everyone in on results. Just being overly paranoid about the testing I think, I'll take your word though
    Anabolics are definately not something they will test for. If you are already in the force I wouldn't worry about them asking the same type of questions they asked you in order to get in about illegal drug use.

The only workplace they test for anabolics at are professional sports.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004 View Post
    Anabolics are definately not something they will test for. If you are already in the force I wouldn't worry about them asking the same type of questions they asked you in order to get in about illegal drug use.

The only workplace they test for anabolics at are professional sports.
    I am in fact a part of the force..I'm not too worried as of now. Have a couple sources telling me that they don't even test for it. Which I'm glad about because this stuff is awesome. Only day 3 and I have noticeable size increase in biceps and shoulder area. About a pound heavier definitely a good fullness of the muscle soon, once I get all my previous measurements I'll post a new thread with results..or would you guys prefer I do it here?
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would, lol!
    How's your energy levels after taking it? I heard somebody saying they feelt more energy after taking it?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Yeah a bit of an energy increase as well
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.8%

I feel it leans me out very well, when I wake up every morning I'm dry as hell
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bulkster21

I am in fact a part of the force..I'm not too worried as of now. Have a couple sources telling me that they don't even test for it. Which I'm glad about because this stuff is awesome. Only day 3 and I have noticeable size increase in biceps and shoulder area. About a pound heavier definitely a good fullness of the muscle soon, once I get all my previous measurements I'll post a new thread with results..or would you guys prefer I do it here?
    I don't approve of any person holding a gun to be on steroids/anabolics. We don't want any aggression now do we?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.08%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

I don't approve of any person holding a gun to be on steroids/anabolics. We don't want any aggression now do we?
    Hell man, I'd PREFER my cops, correction officers, firefighters and soldiers be on them!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser76

Hell man, I'd PREFER my cops, correction officers, firefighters and soldiers be on them!
    I know an army recruitment officer who gives them to new recruits. Your for giving 18 year old males steroids? Cause its happening. Makes me think many firefights could have been avoided.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.08%

I know an army recruitment officer who gives them to new recruits. Your for giving 18 year old males steroids? Cause its happening. Makes me think many firefights could have been avoided.
    I never said to hand them out to 18 year olds. But why is it okay for us to take them but not the people who protect our country, states and cities?
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

I never said to hand them out to 18 year olds. But why is it okay for us to take them but not the people who protect our country, states and cities?
    I just have a problem with aggression when your holding a gun. UN diagnosed mental health issues aswel. That's a bad combo. Coupled with authority
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.08%

I just have a problem with aggression when your holding a gun. UN diagnosed mental health issues aswel. That's a bad combo. Coupled with authority
    I see your point, but I think that just perpetuates the myths of how bad AAS are. Someone experiencing additional aggression is so rare. Plus anyone going into law enforcement, military, etc have a very extensive screening process for mental health issues. But how many nut jobs are waking around with a concealed carry permit right now as we speak? That's one of the reasons that I see no problem with officers being on AAS. Because if anyone could use an edge on "the playing field"... it's them.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I ran osta at 20mg per day for only 4 weeks (with forma stanzol 8 pumps per day)......along with anabeta/slinsane with workouts or high carb meals only (did 2-3 days 30-60 grams carbs followed by a 250-300 carb day) and 300mg Na-Rala per day as well...."PCT" was a non-PCT protocol of continuing the 8 pumps of forma along with one erase each morning for 10 days while on vacation and eating whatever I wanted (making sure I got my 200 plus grams of protein per day of course), and took 2 slinsane per day and 300mg or so of Na-Rala as well to help with the sloppy eating, and I feel I've made better improvements than with most other PH/DS I've used. I swear to God using the slinsane, Na-Rala, and the anti-estrogens I didn't put on one pound of fat and actually feel as if I lost BF on vacation....thats eating pretty bad even though like I said I did put an emphasis on proteins like I always do. Lots of beef (steak and cheese, roast beef sandwiches) monster milk and whey isolate shakes once each per day....but I pretty much ate whatever the F I wanted other than that stuff like pizza and lasagna and hot dogs and sweets etc....I want to run osta again for 6 weeks in the future, but I swear it almost doubled my hair shedding, which makes me leary of it.....but for the OP, supps like slinsane/recompadrol, Na-Rala, anabeta and an anti-estrogen stack REALLY WELL with osta, at least for me....
    Very helpful post war! I will be starting osta in a little over a month and might ask for some suggestions before I start. Sounds as if you had a very successful run!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

I see your point, but I think that just perpetuates the myths of how bad AAS are. Someone experiencing additional aggression is so rare. Plus anyone going into law enforcement, military, etc have a very extensive screening process for mental health issues. But how many nut jobs are waking around with a concealed carry permit right now as we speak? That's one of the reasons that I see no problem with officers being on AAS. Because if anyone could use an edge on "the playing field"... it's them.
    Those nuts are more likely to get jail time than people who are bi polar going in to the military which happens. Ronnie Coleman was a police officer though haha. I don't think anyone screwed with him.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.08%

Those nuts are more likely to get jail time than people who are bi polar going in to the military which happens. Ronnie Coleman was a police officer though haha. I don't think anyone screwed with him.
    Exactly. Unfortunately not all psychiatric issues can be diagnosed no matter how hard they screen for it. I for sure wouldn't mess with Big Ronnie! Lol.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

Exactly. Unfortunately not all psychiatric issues can be diagnosed no matter how hard they screen for it. I for sure wouldn't mess with Big Ronnie! Lol.
    I bet he was used for domestic disputes just because of his size.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.08%

Hahaha. I'd love to see the look on the face of some dumb abusive piece of trash when he knocked on the door! Lmfao
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Very helpful post war! I will be starting osta in a little over a month and might ask for some suggestions before I start. Sounds as if you had a very successful run!
    yeah I seem to react well to the stuff, along with the rest of what I ran. Was an awesome cycle for me, wish I could have ran it for 6 weeks but working out on vacation sucks . I think running the forma/GDA/ALA/erase for the 2 weeks of vacation post cycle worked great also (especially for the overeating aspect) and sort of extended the cycle in a way, despite half ass workouts and absence of the osta.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.58%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    That happened one time at my gym. Some massive dude was flipping his lid. The manager asked him to calm down, but that only set him off. Guy was throwing dumbells around...literally throwing them. Had a melt down. Next thing you know a huge 6'5 and jacked statey comes in, asked him to talk in the locker room then either tazed him or flat out yoked him up. But the guy had to be half carried out because he was barely conscious.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

I promise you I'm just about the nicest guy any of you could meet haha
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

HEy guys, sorry I'm late with the log, been swamped with work..today will mark my 9th dose of osta at 20-25 mg ed (hard. To tell exactly how much with the syringes I have, to ky understanding 1/2 ml equals 25 mg). Anyway, nothing noticeable in terms of weight gain yet. Although strength is through the roof right now. Broke my previous deadlift pr by 20 lbs on Monday (455lbs). And muscles are definitely fuller and more vascular. My calorie intake hasnt been as high as I've been hoping it would be just cause its hard to get a good meal in during work. But I'd average my calories at around 3000-3500 a day, with the majority of it being carbs. I have noticed the muscles in my legs and biceps in particular are more fuller and vascular than the others. Could be my imagination though. As of now I'm enjoying the run. No noticeable shutdown or testicular atrophy yet..so all in all a good run so far
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Also forgot to mention. Weight is still around 175 as it was during the start of the cycle, although it has always fluctuated. And the pumps in the gym are MASSIVE. I was asked if I was running dbol haha
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Also forgot to mention. Weight is still around 175 as it was during the start of the cycle, although it has always fluctuated. And the pumps in the gym are MASSIVE. I was asked if I was running dbol haha
    I did here that you get insane pumps on this stuff.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

HEy guys, sorry I'm late with the log, been swamped with work..today will mark my 9th dose of osta at 20-25 mg ed (hard. To tell exactly how much with the syringes I have, to ky understanding 1/2 ml equals 25 mg). Anyway, nothing noticeable in terms of weight gain yet. Although strength is through the roof right now. Broke my previous deadlift pr by 20 lbs on Monday (455lbs). And muscles are definitely fuller and more vascular. My calorie intake hasnt been as high as I've been hoping it would be just cause its hard to get a good meal in during work. But I'd average my calories at around 3000-3500 a day, with the majority of it being carbs. I have noticed the muscles in my legs and biceps in particular are more fuller and vascular than the others. Could be my imagination though. As of now I'm enjoying the run. No noticeable shutdown or testicular atrophy yet..so all in all a good run so far
    Only takes a week to kick in so kudos. Yeah you will have some suppression but it wont be to the point where your cannonballs turn to jelly beans. Good to hear your enjoying it. I know I did. Gonna do a stack of androdrive plus osta after augest. Should be interesting.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Only takes a week to kick in so kudos. Yeah you will have some suppression but it wont be to the point where your cannonballs turn to jelly beans. Good to hear your enjoying it. I know I did. Gonna do a stack of androdrive plus osta after augest. Should be interesting.
    I was looking into androbulk and osta, any experience with the bulk?
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Just went to the gym after coming off of a 7pm-7am shift. Took the osta and did arms today, great pumps. This morning I noticed I could lift a bit heavier on my arms than normal. Couldn't take the time to rest between work due to prior obligations around noon (3 hours of sleep..kill me). Gonna grab a quick meal and protein and hit the bed. Have leg day tomorrow in the am, looking to do 10x10 squats and superset presses and extensions. Should be a good workout. Il keep posted on further results tomorrow after the lift
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

Just went to the gym after coming off of a 7pm-7am shift. Took the osta and did arms today, great pumps. This morning I noticed I could lift a bit heavier on my arms than normal. Couldn't take the time to rest between work due to prior obligations around noon (3 hours of sleep..kill me). Gonna grab a quick meal and protein and hit the bed. Have leg day tomorrow in the am, looking to do 10x10 squats and superset presses and extensions. Should be a good workout. Il keep posted on further results tomorrow after the lift
    Side note :
    If you want a pump from heaven ( even not on cycle) 15 to 20 Rep squats and even drop set leg press
    On topic :
    Good to hear! Keep pushing haha
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%

Sounds like everything is going great bro, keep killing this sh*t.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

Sounds like everything is going great bro, keep killing this sh*t.
    I'm tryn man, hardest part is working around the sleep schedule while still trying to get a decent amount of sleep. Hoping to see some improvements in weight gain in the next few days
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%

I'm tryn man, hardest part is working around the sleep schedule while still trying to get a decent amount of sleep. Hoping to see some improvements in weight gain in the next few days
    Eat, eat and eat more bro.
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I was looking into androbulk and osta, any experience with the bulk?
    I would suggest running osta either A) by itself or (better) B) with natty supps for cortisol/estrogen, anabeta, GDA, test boosters etc etc.....I don't think its wise to stack it with PH/DS or AAS....JMO....better to stack it with some good natty stuff....

P.S. I'm running bulk and beast next.....then osta again with natty stuff after a 6 week OTC PCT....so I am practicing what I preach keeping them separate ....
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Side note :
    If you want a pump from heaven ( even not on cycle) 15 to 20 Rep squats and even drop set leg press
    On topic :
    Good to hear! Keep pushing haha
    yeah on this cutter with the 7/11 spray I am running currently, I am doing 18-20 or 25 reps sets and even some 30 plus rep sets on most exercises....but doing the 20 rep sets on leg press? and squat? crazy shyt lol....you got that right....good stuff....should have employed more of this when I was on the osta, but I did do some high rep stuff on osta.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. First PH Cycle Help!
    By tcburrow in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 12:57 AM
  2. First PH Cycle Help!
    By tcburrow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:35 PM
  3. First pheraplez cycle- help or critique please
    By In Hulk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19