Cycle help

  1. Cycle help


    other good orals to stack with DBol?? 4 week on 4 week off
    nolva for pct?? thanks for your help..
    PS have to stay away from injections.. but I will do trans..


  2. I would say one oral is plenty be kind to your liver. Run a transdermal with som Test Base if you have access, if not run some 4ad and 1test with it. Can't go wrong.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    I would say one oral is plenty be kind to your liver. Run a transdermal with som Test Base if you have access, if not run some 4ad and 1test with it. Can't go wrong.
    like t-1 lotion??
    •   
       


  4. A dermal with a good amount of 4AD and some 1-t could be very interesting with dbol...

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    A dermal with a good amount of 4AD and some 1-t could be very interesting with dbol...

    ManBeast
    would you not suggest it??
    Right now i am leaning twords
    4ad1-test transdermal gel 2 squirts a day .. with 50mg dbol p/d what would you suggest??
    thanks

  6. No no... I think it could make a very interesting cycle actually. Maybe lower the dbol to 35-40 if it's your first run with it. What are the applied dosages of prohormones that you are thinking of?

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rob1208lv
    would you not suggest it??
    Right now i am leaning twords
    4ad1-test transdermal gel 2 squirts a day .. with 50mg dbol p/d what would you suggest??
    thanks
    S1+ has 1t and 4ad in it, its transdermal. Ive never tried it, cant speak from experience, but a lot of people like it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    No no... I think it could make a very interesting cycle actually. Maybe lower the dbol to 35-40 if it's your first run with it. What are the applied dosages of prohormones that you are thinking of?

    ManBeast
    I was thinking 12g of test, and 10g of 4ad powder brewes in 1 bottle of t-gel applying 2 squirts per day. But I think i am going to try the Dbol by its self this cycle for a 4 week period, and see how i like it. and maybe stack it with something next cycle... Ideas??

  9. If you want to do something like that, make it a 4AD/dbol cycle and save the 1-test for next time. I know there are a few out there that like dbol only cycles, but I am definitely not one of them. Get some real test (or a precursor like 4AD) in there for the best results IMHO.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    If you want to do something like that, make it a 4AD/dbol cycle and save the 1-test for next time. I know there are a few out there that like dbol only cycles, but I am definitely not one of them. Get some real test (or a precursor like 4AD) in there for the best results IMHO.

    ManBeast
    okay thank you.. do you think that T4 will be good enough??

  11. I would dose it decently high, but IMHO with proper dosing, a 4AD/dbol stack would work pretty nice as a bulker.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    I would dose it decently high, but IMHO with proper dosing, a 4AD/dbol stack would work pretty nice as a bulker.

    ManBeast
    well here is what I am planning..
    1test/ad/dbol stack for 4weeks.
    nolva/6oxo for pct 4weeks..
    thoughts..?

  13. Dosages per day (applied for the transdermal)?

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Dosages per day (applied for the transdermal)?

    ManBeast
    2 squirts per day with this brew 6+ grams of 4AD to a bottle
    Avant One (3grams 1Test) what you think??

  15. Could ya put that in mg applied per day... that's the only real way to know your dose.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Could ya put that in mg applied per day... that's the only real way to know your dose.

    ManBeast
    okay with the home brew(6g4ad/3g1test,T-gel) it is around 8ml per/day or (2pumps 2times a day)(1time in morning 1time at night, after shower each time).. Dbol 50mg per/day (12.5mg7am,12.5mg11am,12.5mg3p m,12.5mg7pm)
    I can't really do the math of how much grams per serving of 4ad/1test in the 4oz bottle of T-gel... can you halp with that?? thanks

  17. good suggestions MB. you put my intelligence to shame.
    Sage

  18. 6g 4AD = 6,000mg
    3g 1-T = 3,000mg
    4oz ~ 120ml

    So each ml of T-gel will contain 50mg of 4AD and 25mg of 1-test.
    So you are getting 400mg of 4AD and 200mg of 1-test applied.
    If this is your first run with dbol I'd stick to 35-40mg per day.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    6g 4AD = 6,000mg
    3g 1-T = 3,000mg
    4oz ~ 120ml

    So each ml of T-gel will contain 50mg of 4AD and 25mg of 1-test.
    So you are getting 400mg of 4AD and 200mg of 1-test applied.
    If this is your first run with dbol I'd stick to 35-40mg per day.

    ManBeast
    so besides the dbol everything else looks good???
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new guy! cycle help requested
    By wyatt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 09:24 AM
  2. T-1 Pro cycle help
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:07 AM
  3. Hardcore T-1 Pro Cycle HELP!
    By dantheman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 01:10 AM
  4. First Cycle Help
    By yourdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:18 PM
  5. Last week of cycle.... HELP!
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in