anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by klint

me too been suffering for awhile during my diet and training on libido. feel like a man should
    Lol. Welcome back to feeling like a man lmfaoo. I like to take horny goat weed while on a cycle. For me it helps out pretty good. Look into it just in case libido starts to go down. Hopefully not.

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. cheers i will. going to make the most of it. lol.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by klint
    cheers i will. going to make the most of it. lol.
    Next week is my last week on Epi and I'm eager to try mecha. Ugggghh now to wait.

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant

4. hu its going to b a long wait. how is epi pros cons ect??

5. Quote Originally Posted by klint
    hu its going to b a long wait. how is epi pros cons ect??
    Long wait? Tssssss maybe not till like march 13. Lol. Going for SuperDrol in nov :-). This is my second Epi cycle. I love Epi. Im doing a six week cycle with the first 3 weeks at 45 and the last 3 at 60. The only side which I hate is some hair thinning. The first 3 weeks I stacked it with stanodrol so that could've made the thinning more intense. Strength went up and leaned out pretty good. No other sides to complain about. Will be doing an extra 3 weeks of stano after the 6 weeks.

•   

6. epi sounds kool .u t

always good to hear pros with low cons with these .

7. Anybody know what class Mechabol is? P-mag is class 2...

8. Subbed. Kill it.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

9. head pains r almost non exsistant now. worked shoulders thus morning dispite damaging a front delt last week am happy to see its well on the mend thank fxxk for that!!! great pumps already, with vains popping up all over my delts during training. may have to control this hunger !!

10. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    head pains r almost non exsistant now. worked shoulders thus morning dispite damaging a front delt last week am happy to see its well on the mend thank fxxk for that!!! great pumps already, with vains popping up all over my delts during training. may have to control this hunger !!
    Glad to hear that it increases the hunger. Wondering if it's like the black hole I had on Anabeta?
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Glad to hear that it increases the hunger. Wondering if it's like the black hole I had on Anabeta?
    never tried the anabeta .....
    so cant say

12. Klint, I would max out on bench, squat, deadlift, and military press now, and then again near end of cycle to get a true gauge of your strength increase, but thats just me, your gonna start killing it @ the gym best to get a baseline now keep it up bro!!

13. deffo noticed some water bloat on face and body

14. Quote Originally Posted by klint
    deffo noticed some water bloat on face and body
    I hate that look. Where in the body mostly? Stomach? Arms? If its in any body part but the stomach it's fine with me. Just bust out some cardio.

15. bloody stomach mate and face lol.
    does it go away?

16. That's fast how many days r u into the cycle . Drinking a lot more water actually helped me. During. SD cycle

17. only day 5. am drinking loads of water. thinking of adding a duretic if it gets worse but dont want it to interfear with the mecha.

18. I read.here someone using erase on cycle to combat bloat.
    Part of the Wright gain is going to be water. I wouldn't worry till after cycle

19. makes sense pal. still only early days

20. Your SERM will dry you out nicely, I wouldn't worry about water weight, are you up in weight? How many calories are eating a day?

21. my wieght is still the same iam on about 2300 kcals aday at . going to up it another 500- 700 as of tomorrow

22. 2300 is low, I would imagine mechabol is a bulker, I think once you up the cals the strength and weight will follow...still in alpha mode?

23. alhpa is still in place and it feels great . i know cals seem low but it for me is plus 400 kals on maintanace . strength is up a little on last week.

24. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    alhpa is still in place and it feels great . i know cals seem low but it for me is plus 400 kals on maintanace . strength is up a little on last week.
    nice man, too bad anteus labs didn't sponsor this log, so far it's making me want to buy a bottle or two for future runs!

25. would have been great if tbey did or atleast off some support lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mechabol Cycle
    By johnny75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 05:06 PM
  2. anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?
    By klint in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 03:57 PM
  3. low dose ai's on mechabol p-mag cycle
    By klint in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 04:11 PM
  4. Upcoming Mechabol Cycle
    By LikeMike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:28 AM