What Prohormone for first cycle?

MistahHuihui

Awards
First off I'm 22 and 5'5 135 lbs trying to bulk up and weigh 145 in muscle gains. I would like to even weigh more than that if possible. I am trying to learn more about cycles and figure out a good plan for the next year or so. I want to go natural for a whole year and then decide if I'm going to use a prohormone or not. But I want to learn more about what stuff I might need and what a good plan might look like.
I lift 4 days a week and take whey protein 2-3 times a day. I don't stress too much on my calories cause I have a high as **** metabolism and I just try to eat balanced meals with good protein.

What would you guys recommend as a first cycle ?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol
50/75/75/100/100/125
Aegis (bottle recomended dosage)
Grape seed extract
Fishoil

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/25
DAA 3g daily for 6 weeks
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
Lean extreme (bottle recommended dosage)

But you need to focus on getting more calories in you to gain muscle and real food is better then protein. So start pounding the chicken rice and veggies.

If you wonder how the Mr. Olympias of the world get that big it is because they eat like an army of horses. Some of them are eating 7000 calories of clean food a day. So just remember metabolism is fun and all but eating clean and eating alot will make you grow much bigger.