Daa D-pol
Creatine
Slinshot

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
same here... you might want to bump epi if the effects of SD drop out too early but overall cycle looks

be sure to have your support and PCT supps on hand

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
I just wrote a detailed update but it didn't post wtf

Thanks for the advice i will bump the epi if sd falls off.

Day 1 and 2
Sd:10
Weight:189
No change yet obviously.
I have been taking sd 45 min preworkout aNd i think its effecting my workouts. So should i take it post workout or before bed?

Im

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Sd is m-stane and epi is epi 2a3a

Previous cycles are m1d black/hdrol/beast in that order. M1d i gained the most but that was when i was alot smaller. My hdrol i think was bunk (dam amazon). Beast i dosed way too high 30/30/30/30 and diet was jacked. Still managed to lose bf and keep 5 lbs.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
How did taking sd pre workout effect you? Negatively? Positively?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Nice starting pic bro, why'd you blur your ink, does it say "white power" LOL...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Props on the organ shield.

:thumbsup:

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Food for today. Really ruff estimates i don't have time to scan everything and weigh it.

ForumRunner_20120616_005707.png

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Just make sure ur carbohydrate intake is up or else u will feel lethargic. Trust me I'm just coming off an sd cycle and when I didn't eat I felt like crap
Good call... Hard for me to get all my cals in but Im ordering some pro complex gainer. My maintnance is 3k

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 3
Sd 10
Appetite is up and idiots at work are pissing me off. Did chest and tri. Taking tomorrow off due to 3 14 hr shifts this weekend. Looking forward to hitting it hard MON-TUESDAY

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks great. Great support supps. I'd run the SD 20/20/30 and if you are feeling saucy and want to add a 4th week (you will...if you can handle the sides), go 30 as well.

Love SD to Epi bridge....was one of my best cycles ever.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Cycle looks great. Great support supps. I'd run the SD 20/20/30 and if you are feeling saucy and want to add a 4th week (you will...if you can handle the sides), go 30 as well.

Love SD to Epi bridge....was one of my best cycles ever.
Yeah Im really thinking about upping it maybe
Sd 20/20/30/30/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/50

I might not do the last week of Sd if Im shut down too hard. My girl hates it!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Keep up the good work bro!!

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Im really thinking about upping it maybe
Sd 20/20/30/30/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/50

I might not do the last week of Sd if Im shut down too hard. My girl hates it!
I know what you mean bro. Today is day 1 of week 4 for me, and I'm shut down like hell. Luckily it coincided with "her" time of the month too!!! I think I might be running the perfect cycle...lol

30 with SD is a game changer, both for strength and for sides though...just keep an eye out for dark urine, back pumps, etc, and make sure you're getting a gallon of water in per day.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 4
Sd 20

Feeling fuller def. Took today off going to hit some cardio after work (6am tomorrow) then hitting the dungeon after i sleep all day. The boys home is getting cramped so Im assuming shutdown is inevitable lol tmi?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Sd 20

Feeling fuller def. Took today off going to hit some cardio after work (6am tomorrow) then hitting the dungeon after i sleep all day. The boys home is getting cramped so Im assuming shutdown is inevitable lol tmi?
Torem and DAA will bring you right back man don't stress the shrinkage. I think we as men overanalyze the shrinkage factor anyway. Anything that has to do with the boys makes us nervous. You're not alone my brother.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I doubt you getting shut this early but you running at 20, I always like to feel SD at 10 before bumping it, once I get those pumps all day I know its working, then I cruise at 10 then bump to 20 and stay there as long as possible, you dont want to increase your dosage too early or you will have to run a shorter SD cycle or deal with sides, watch out for your BP and take your support supps

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 5
Sd 20

Starting to feel this stuff kicking in. Stamina is way up and so is libido, and also recovery! Could have had a 3 hour gym session if i wanted.

Shoulders tris

Bb press
155x5x4x3

Arnolds
50x12x12x9

Front bb raises
75x12x12x10

Lat raises
30x40
25x40 rest pausing

French press
60x12x12x9

Close grip
145x12x12x12x12
Could of gone up but the gym was over rowed and there was lit no more weight.

Skull crushers
80x10 ss clisegrip 80x10
3 sets of that

Tri extensions
2 sets of 40 rest pausing

Machine shoulder press

Rear delts

Tri machine
And that's it. I suck at sticking to a regime. I think im going to just go and work the muscle groups until im satisfied. Chest bi, quads Hammies, shoulder tris, back abs calves. Taking days off as needed

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Are you still taking a sd dose preworkout?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Bro-phorce gotta have each others back!! I just started my cycle of sd today.
I love this stuff... Going to be a sad day when they outlaw it lol. Im stockpileing it now my goal is to have like 5 cycles of Sd saved up. That should be a few years worth

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 6
Sd 20
No weight

Don't know if this stuff is kicking in this quick but im def feeling good.

Hit back abs and calves

Deadlift
405x4 pr* hit muscle failer on 5th and def feeling it now

Tbars
3x12

Lat pulldown
3x12

Seated row
3x12
Did a drop set starting from 200 and i got a ton of reps in

Standing and seated calves and various ab exercises

Got my huge bag of pro complex today banana cream pretty stoked, its going to help me hit my macros easier.

2 scoops of Whey

Some cereal

Turkey potatoes greenbeans

Salmon Pasta

Chicken breast and this badass brown rice recipe with bushs bake beans olive oil worch sauce and butter

Pro complex shake

Beasting some chesticles tomorrow and bi's

Took some measurements
Arms 161/4
Chest 45
Quads 24

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 7
Sd 20
191 (+2)

Hit chesticles but can barely walk from deads yesterday def effected my workout. Time to rest and repair can't wait to start my epi

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Day 7
Sd 20
191 (+2)

Hit chesticles but can barely walk from deads yesterday def effected my workout. Time to rest and repair can't wait to start my epi
You feel like you're putting any fat on?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
No losing fat quick. My girl said i looked ripped yesterday. But i do have more fat than i want.
That's good dude. I'm like 9% maybe 10 right now and I want to lose about 10 lbs of fat during this cycle. I'm gonna be hittin cardio in the am the days I don't work and lifting probably 6 or 7 days a week. You tryin to bulk or cut? Don't remember reading that?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
That's good dude. I'm like 9% maybe 10 right now and I want to lose about 10 lbs of fat during this cycle. I'm gonna be hittin cardio in the am the days I don't work and lifting probably 6 or 7 days a week. You tryin to bulk or cut? Don't remember reading that?
Like a lean bulk but not afraid of putting on fat though. Just want to put on the most muscle i can.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Easier Saudi then done! Im naturally 150 without diet exercise and sups. what do you mean by doubling up?
Lol bro I graduated at 125. I know how hard eatin is sometimes. Twice a week or two body parts per day.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 8
Sd 20
Weight 193 (+4)

Back is still super sore from deads so i slept in and spent time with the fiance. Hopefully tomorrow won't be so bad so i can go heavy on squats. Other than that feeling good this cycle is going waaay better than my beastdrol cycle. I don't know if i had a bad batch or maybe i started to high with 30mg ed. 6 more days till epi!!!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Atrophy starting yet?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
He ment testicular atrophy. Ur balls will be shriveling soon

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Yeah sorry im meant testicular atrophy.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I love this stuff... Going to be a sad day when they outlaw it lol. Im stockpileing it now my goal is to have like 5 cycles of Sd saved up. That should be a few years worth
I've heard there was some chatter about banning SD so yah, better stock up as much as you can.. SD is the bomb I wish I could stay on it all the time.. lol

Good to see ur getting good results already!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I've heard there was some chatter about banning SD so yah, better stock up as much as you can.. SD is the bomb I wish I could stay on it all the time.. lol

Good to see ur getting good results already!
No reason to ban it. We don't hurt ppl. We just fist pump; pop pills and get swoll!